[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: write the exact text you would like to receive from your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Text_Oneitis.png (224KB, 495x466px) Image search: [Google]
Text_Oneitis.png
224KB, 495x466px
ITT: write the exact text you would like to receive from your oneitis. I'll start

>Let's make dinner, drink, play games together and spend the night with each other
>>
>Hey. I was thinking about you.
>>
>>37754651
I don't have a oneitis because I have a fiance. How am I supposed to participate in this thread? It seems pretty exclusionary.
>>
File: damnit.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
damnit.png
14KB, 635x773px
I already had my shot. My oneitis ran into me at college and texted me afterwards
>it was cool seeing you for five seconds
I had previously confessed to her and been turned down so I just texted back
>ok
Then she texted more, eventually asked me to meet her for lunch. We met up and talked for a few hours and then I never contacted her. At this point if she texted me anything at all I'd throw away my fear and just properly ask her out, but I think I already blew my chances with her.
>>
>>37755159
Dude, that was not the smartest set of moves.

How long ago?
>>
>>37755187
I know, freezing up was the worst thing to do.

Confessed in june, lunch in october. Actually ran into her in may at the local mall, she worked in a store. Thought I was over her but just seeing her smile dug up old feelings.
>>
>>37754651
Hey, sorry I haven't been replying lately, but that week you came to stay with us, I had a little crush on u
Just so u kno
>>
>>37755266
Go talk to her, there's nothing to lose except for the bitterness.
>>
File: sadbrah.jpg (5KB, 197x202px) Image search: [Google]
sadbrah.jpg
5KB, 197x202px
I'm sorry I left, don't know what I was thinking... can I call right now?

I actually get texts similar to this (even telling me she wants to get married and have kids with me) from her a lot but she always changes her mind and disappears for a bit before texting me again.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (125KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
125KB, 860x460px
>A-Anon, I don't want anything else but you. I've never been loved by any man but you

God please let pic related happen because the above never will
>>
>>37754651
"I know you don't hear from me that much anymore but I just want you to know that I still care about you. I've missed you since you left and I you've made me super happy with the time you've spent with me. Thank you for caring about me when no one else did."
>>
>>37755315
I don't have her number anymore (deleted it to try to move on). and I can't think of any way to run into her other than going to her store, but I can't do that casually, she works at a hot topic and I'd never shop there. If I showed up it'd be obvious that I'm still thinking about her. I don't want to put her into a position where she feels like a sitting duck and I can approach her at any moment. Deep down I think she just pities me.
>>
>>37755471
Take another girl with you. It'll have her thinking about you so much she'll go crazy.
>>
>>37755471
I'm sorry, man.

I'm not the other anon btw.
>>
File: sad philipino gamer face.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad philipino gamer face.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>Lets hang out sometime, you free on saturday?
>>
>>37755501
Or she'll think "well hes taken" because that is the most logical first assumption

>inb4 "but women are illogical"
If they were illogical they would be swooning over your ignorance
>>
>>37754651
Im going to killmyself anonnbye
>>
>>37755596
>being this unexperienced

you'll learn lad, you'll learn.
>>
>>37755501
I don't think so, I think she'd just be glad that I'm finally not alone.
Anyway, how do you expect me to convince a girl to go with me to the mall?

>>37755596
This is also a valid concern. This girl is not very aggressive, she's never had a bf. She seems to have very low self esteem.
>>
>>37754651
>Can we talk??

We had a bit of a fight and we havent talked about what happened despite being friendly
>>
hi, sorry if you thought I was ghosting you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.