[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you afraid of death /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Are you afraid of death /r9k/?
>>
>>37754486

Yes, everyone is to some extent. I consider myself a total coward when I think about death. I have nothing going for me in life, but the thought of not even being able to know anything ever again is terrifying.
>>
>>37754486
Not at all. I worry far more about people close to me dying.
>>
no. I used to be. but once you live the same dull life every day, knowing that it will never change, and everything you used to love slowly goes away, you get sick of it all.
>>
>>37754486
Yes. Only a fool wouldn't be.
>>
>>37754486
I can't wait until it happens to me, but I haven't been able to push past the basic survival instinct yet
>>
>>37754486
Now not really, only when I was younger I used to be afraid of death.
>>
>>37754486
the only thing i fear enough to think about is getting old. there's shit like "what if my wife gets really sick" or "what if my future kids get kidnapped" but those don't seem likely to happen. getting old seems fucking awful. just dying sounds sweet.
>>
>>37754486
Yup, terribly afraid. Who isnt? Its programmed biological instinct. I also crave the non existence and absolute peace that it brings. Its a conflicting kind of feel.
>>
Was told I had a brain aneurysm and could very well die. I had several severe headaches where I fell on the floor lashing in pain for hours. Truly assumed I was going to die. Had a headache that was so bad one day I laid out in front of the house so someone would see me and my body wouldn't rot. Didn't really bother me too much. Doc says I'm better now.

I'm sure if I had a gun to my head I would flip out but day to day fear of death is not something that I deal with.
>>
>>37754486
Now that im working a shit job?

Not that much anymore
>>
>>37754652

>I laid out in front of the house so someone would see me and my body wouldn't rot

jej
>>
File: 1375947166933.jpg (80KB, 1151x720px) Image search: [Google]
1375947166933.jpg
80KB, 1151x720px
>>37754486
No. That kind of fear is one of the emotions I don't have.

I'll avoid dying, if I can (such as moving out of the way if a car is about to hit me), but it's not something I dread or anything.

I kind of look forward to dying. I'm curious if it'll make me experience things like sadness, anxiety, terror, and other emotions I've never felt before.
>>
Yes. If I think about it too hard I have a panic attack and start crying. I almost crashed my car once because a song came on the radio and it talked about dying.

It hasn't been as bad recently, though.
>>
>>37754769
You lying anime faggot no one believes you
>>
>>37755001
I do like anime.
>>
File: ladder.jpg (41KB, 1312x738px) Image search: [Google]
ladder.jpg
41KB, 1312x738px
If you are frightened of dying and you hold it on, you will see devils tearing your life away - if you've made your peace then you will see that the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.
>>
Being dead doesn't worry me. It's the idea of dying that scares me a little bit. I think the worst part of the whole idea is that death is out there. It's coming for you. You just have to hope it isn't painful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.