[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we vent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 31

File: sadsackofshit.jpg (35KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sadsackofshit.jpg
35KB, 500x280px
what is making your life so unbearably shit?
tell me now
>>
>>37753823
ASD but no bux
>>
>>37753823

1) The fact that I have to write essays and a master's thesis, while having no motivation to do so, and while having a 9-hour workday, with every other Sunday being a working day.

2) The fact that I am likely to end up busting my ass and remain poor regardless.

That said, it's not unbearable. Just shit and uncomfortable.
>>
>>37753823

>being KHV
>being unable to brag about it except here on 4chinchunchan
>never having had a gf
>no young females in the surroundings (I live in the countryside) except an already wasted 14yo skank
>>
>>37753823
I have no motivation. No matter how much I tell myself
>just get a job and be happy
It doesn't work. I don't see myself lasting very long
>>
Me and childhood friend bought $90k house together with my name on the mortgage. We live here and pay off $20k over the few years we've been here. Still I've $70k with high non-negotiable monthly payment.

Friend says "fuck it, house is your's, see you later" and bails. So now I have to pay all monthly bills with just my own crappy $11 an hour job.

I seriously don't think I I can pay all my bills myself. Shit sucks. Gonna be homeless.
>>
>>37753823
Chronic alcohol abuse botbruh
>>
>>37754105
shit, did he/she give a reason for bailing?
and do they know how fucked you are because of it?
>>
File: 1453081841177.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453081841177.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>apply to entry tech job at a school district
>be more than qualified
>go in person to check up on the interview process
>assistant manager greets me and shakes my hand
>Tells me interviews are soon and that there are 2 openings
>tells me he will keep a lookout for my resume
>shake his hand an tell him it was nice speaking with him
>fast forward 2 weeks later
>call the department asking about the job openings
>she tells me the positions have been filled
>not a single phonecall or email to let me know

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIGN BITCH I SHOUDL FUCKING KILL YOU!!! FUCK IT I DON'T NEED YOUR SHITTY JOB FUCK YOU BITCH.
>>
>>37753990
Basically this, except I've been "NEET" if it can even be called that, for just a couple months, and I'm already being evicted. May as well just kill myself, because there's no point in starving slowly on the street.
>>
>>37754105
Where are you located m80?
>>
>>37753823
femanon here
r9k not accepting my vagina
>>
>>37754165
Exactly. This isn't life. Money has slowly lost its value to me. I've had to become more and more realistic with my material desires that the most expensive thing (and really the only thing I want) is a decent gaming rig. Honestly, though, the effort required to 1) get the computer and 2) continue living after getting the computer just makes me not want it

My mom said I should go to therapy, as my father just the other day threatened to kill himself and I show similarities with him, but I don't see the point. It would take drugs to fix me, but that isn't a sustainable life.
>>
>>37754225
fembot here
R9K is jerks
>>
File: 1457164706797.jpg (35KB, 340x274px) Image search: [Google]
1457164706797.jpg
35KB, 340x274px
Literally everything, OP.
>>
>basically socially autistic
>havent kissed a girl yet at 16
>steady D grade in most classes throughout school
>can't even handle fucking weed with friends without acting like a paranoid insecure retard
>poor immediate family, have always worn shit tier clothes
>No skills in anything except games
>can barely talk to friends without autistically stuttering/tripping over words
>>
Basically I'm the biggest robot you've ever seen
>>
I've done 7.5 hours overtime this week. It's Friday now, so I should.be glad of the rest.

But I'm not. I'm going to be just waiting for Monday to happen so I can be useful again. I have no chance of dating, my self confidence had been shot to pieces over the years from rejections. All my friends moved away.
>>
>>37753823
A combination of depression and social phobia
>>
File: 1497043877229.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497043877229.png
17KB, 273x200px
>>37754568
what the fuck
you're basically me only i'm 19
>tfw it doesn't get any better
>>
>>37754616
Years of rejections? At least you tried, I can't even bring myself to ask
>>
>no motivation
>tried getting a job and applying to everything for months, mostly online but a few in person and heard nothing back and gave up
>social anxiety
>no friends
>no money, i steal coins to buy alcohol with and thats my entire income
>all my technology is outdated because i cant affort to upgrade anything
>video games, movies, drugs and alcohol dont fill the void any more
>I dont even feel alive anymore
>>
>>37754568
Bro, school is bullshit and youre getting nothing from it, also you just need to get a tolerance to the paranoia in weed. Clothes dont matter. Start reading some intellectual shit and developing your self, bro.

I was an autistic morbidly obese high school dropout with literally no friends and now ive lost half the weight and im already slaying kinky pussy. You have so much potential left.

Unless your face is ugly.
>>
>>37754732
At least I tried? You just don't know how people feel. I know they don't feel anything for me....
>>
>>37753823
It's too fucking hot. I hate summer
>>
>few females at work are interested in me
>too autistic to approach them and get a blowjob
>also concerned my 5.5-6 inch benis won't satisfy them
>don't wanna fuck one of them then have the whores talk and laugh about me behind my back

I really should just nut up and be confident but I'm 30 and just don't care much anymore except guns and not dying.
>>
>>37753823

>work a shit job I am way over qualified for
>no friends after I blew off the few I had a few years ago
>girl I like and seems perfect is playing me and using me
>diagnosed bipolar but with new job can't afford therapy or meds

Life's great
>>
>>37753823
I'm unlikable and I don't know why, I think I'm bad at being a friend
>>
I hate going into work, I have no friends there. I turn 21 soon and I can only drink a couple beers when I drink because of my schizophrenia medication. I also feel like I'm unintelligent which is actually a terrible feeling.
>>
File: 1476053334755.jpg (220KB, 600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1476053334755.jpg
220KB, 600x1050px
>WARNING. BLOGPOST

My brother. He's a 29yo junkie neet that is constantly angry for some reason. He's socially retarded and for the love of himself can't get his shit together.
He stole from my mom and me, almost beat one of my pets to death, and he screams when he sleeps. I honestly wish he would just fucking die.
My mom ain't making things better either, she kicked him out 5 times in a year but he keeps coming back and she keeps accepting him. This has been going on for about 6 years and her excuse is "he's my son, of course I'll accept him EVERYTIME, even though he hit me two times and insults me everyday, and breaks shit, and stole a bunch of shit from me i still love him as my son". it's like she loves being treated like shit. I've made the decision of moving to my dad's house if this shit keeps going on and she didn't try to stop me, fucking bitch. In fact, she tried to kick me out over some minor shit

>939 letter's
>>
>>37755039
>Have bad habit of spending all day and all night on 4chan
>Go to bed at 6 AM, get up around 1 or 2 PM
>Site hasn't been really fun or entertaining to me in years
>Want to quit, but keep coming back
>>
>>37754849
>waaaaah i have an average sized dick and not a danny d/mandingo monster
Fuck you buddy i have 0 sympathy for you
>>
>>37755079

I didn't mean to reply to >>37755039
>>
File: Iwanttodieforreal.png (525KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
Iwanttodieforreal.png
525KB, 810x810px
>>37753823
> Made myself into a shut-in autist with obscure interests
> Hate myself but have nobody to blame but myself
> Use my ample free time to agonize about my own existence
> Can't handle the crushing psychological weight of being alive

What a miserable way to live. So many women have the same personality as us, but by virtue of their pussy most can just glide through the romantic parts of life with ease and seem normal. They can have no friends, be shut-ins, be beta as hell and guys find a way to covet all of those inherently negative personality traits and make them sexy, cute, and attractive. Meanwhile we're shackled to this living hell and if we even give the world a glance at our lifestyle and personality, we're seen as weirdos, freaks, unlovable and undesirable, rapists-in-waiting. And worse, our entire childhood we're told we're not abnormal, we should embrace ourselves and everyone will love us because everyone is perfect and can find happiness. What a fucking toxic, naive, unbearably optimistic society we've created, and I fell for its lies.
>>
>probably autismo
>no motivation to do anything
>sad
>tranny
>self-loathing; always comparing myself to others
>fucking idiot; high school degree is shit tier and probably can't get me into uni, where one of the only studies that interests me is
>NEET
>>
File: 1473878591065.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1473878591065.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
basically, my oneitis for 2,5 years is moving away and the regret for never asking her out is unbearable.
>>
>KHV at 21
>no friends in high school, no friends 4 years into college because my dumb ass chose to attend the local college so I'm a total loner at the prime of my youth
>no signs of graduating soon, GPA is dropping
>spinal fusion surgery led to daily neck pain
>no talents or hobbies, bad at sports
>SSRIs don't work for me
>learning to accept the fact that my constant attempts to better myself don't work and i always end up in the same position
>seeing classmates and cousins moving on in their lives and i stay stagnant
>social anxiety, self-loathing, and suicidal thoughts occur every day for me
>>
>>37753823
Constant anxiety. I wake up and feel sick, don't talk to anyone because I'm afraid I'll say something stupid, and overthink everything I do. I wish I could just feel normal.
>>
Reality doesn't obey me. I have a hard time controlling even my mind, right now I should be studying for an exam in wednesday. An exam I'd not have to do if I studied to previous exams, the task I didn't do in favour of staying online.

I'm also sick. Sneezing non-stop, headache... I'm a mess.
>>
>>37755229

Don't worry anon. She would have said you were just a friend and she didn't want to mess that up.
>>
File: C8CDNUiVUAANXjl.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
C8CDNUiVUAANXjl.png
10KB, 100x100px
>>37753823
I discovered 4chan and got into gaming 10 years ago and it was all downhill fast. I was a cyborg/norderline normie befoore then. This website is absolute dogshit and I come here everyday
>>
>>37754979
People like me a lot, but that's because I'm a pushover and people use me.
>>
>>37755376
>This website is absolute dogshit and I come here everyday

I have the same problem. I only started going to 4chan around 2010, but I feel that this site has gotten really boring and stagnant these days.

I remember having fun on /v/ back in 2011, but that board has nothing interesting going on anymore.
>>
>>37753823
Money's quite a big part of it. When you have no money you're forced to work even if the job isn't good.
>>
>>37753823
I wish i was born a girl so i could be a nice mommy gf for a nice boy but i'm a disgusting straight male
i wish i was a cute girl so i could be wanted too
>>
>Going to turn 25 years old next week
>Just finished three-year college course, before which I was a NEET for a couple of years
>No idea what to do with myself at this point
>Want to get a jobNEETdom gets really boring after a while, but have no idea how to even start looking
>No idea what to do with my life at this point
>>
>>37755646
NEETdom gets really boring after a while

Fixed my spoiler.
>>
Really I wish I could just get a job, doesn't even have to be a great job just one to pay the bills and be independent.
>>
>>37753823
being too much of a pussy to get a job and stop being a miserable NEET
>>
Being alive makes my life unbearably shit
>>
>>37754105
>with my name on the mortgage
You fucked up right there dude. Never trust friends when it comes to finances.
>>
>failed college but I'm going to go back because I have no other choice
>wageslaving every day makes me miserable yet I'm still poor
>starting to bald but my face is already shit so whatever
>have literally not had a conversation in over a year, aside from with someone online who has since ghosted me
>>
>>37754105
Rent out parts of the house, don't you have any sense?
>>
>have a gf
>we're a good couple
>enjoying companionship
>suddenly I lose her in a crowd
>she dies in a fire
>wake up
>lay crying silently in bed for an hour
>>
>>37756351
Better than having the friend's name on the house and getting kicked out once it's paid off
>>
> be me about 2 months ago
> wake up
> can't see out of my left eye
> go to doctor
"the shit that the light falls on in your eye is degrading, you're going to be blind soon"
> thanks

i wake up everyday wondering if i'm blind yet, un till then i spend my days on the internet collecting all the images in my brain
>>
>>37753823
not having 6 zero figures in my bank account
>>
>>37756678
get rekt normie. I almost forgot about you but now I'm so happy again your cumdump gf is rotting 6 feet below.
>>
>>37756845
Make no mistake I was only a normie in a dreams
>>
File: IMG_20170615_181731.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_181731.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>37756818

I feel ya pain Anon.

I lost my left eye when I was 12..
>>
File: 1445806978343.jpg (61KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445806978343.jpg
61KB, 453x500px
>>37756866
>has gf
>not normie
No. Get the fuck out. Fuck you and your burnt gf
>>
It's not unbearably shit right now that I'm home alone, it is when I have to deal with other people knowing I'm a huge loser.

I know they don't give a shit, but feeling inferior all the time sucks dick. I'm always wishing I was alone when I'm with them but then I'm alone for too long and I start getting depressed. Like, knowing that I'll probably never have children, or a family, or a job because I cannot stand other people really sucks, part of me "knows" things are going to get fixed on it's own eventually but another part of me worries that I'm fucked.
>>
>>37756882
how many times a day do you bump into shit or mis grab things? i can't get used to this shit
>>
>>37756882
you look like tom green kinda
>>
>>37756882
Get a bionic eye nigger
>>
File: IMG_20170615_181711.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_181711.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>37756904
I had to retrain my eye after surgery, took awhile but I got back shapes and now after so many years I have night vision but awful sensitive in daylight..

I grew up with this disability so it no longer a disability in my mind.

Endure Struggler.. You will make it.
>>
>>37756988
man, i had surgery a couple of weeks ago, they tried to fix it but it didn't work.. that really fucked my shit up, never felt so much pain in my skull before and now my eyelid is droopy lol

you can't really see it with my eye though, it looks normal
>>
I got < 4 hours of sleep per day and didnt wash for months when i was still at school
After that point I went from quiet smart kid to shit on Stacey's shoe, even literal autists made fun of me
>>
>>37753823
>what is making your life so unbearably shit?
Working 11 hours a day + wasting 3 hours getting from A to B. I'm working my ass off for nothing than my own well being. I don't have any friends, I can't really vent anywhere. I basically work all week and get drunk heavily on the weekends, so I guess it's actually some kind of venting but yeah, that's it. Endless loop of eating unhealthy, waking up at unheavenly times, work, get home, work more, sleep, repeat until it's weekend.

I'm losing weight but what for, I see all those couples and very attractive girls and I'm envious, all I have is music and my pleb legit drugs.
>>
>>37756694
Not really. You wouldn't be in debt in that scenario.
>>
>>37753823
>Realizing my childhood has been dead and buried a lifetime ago
>No more potential to make good, lifelong friends, discover yourself, find innocent summer love, and maybe find a new talent for yourself
>Used to love playing outside with my bros but now a bunch a men climbing trees and playing soldier is creepy
>Nobody wants to do anything besides get drunk then whine about being tired or hungover at work the next day
>No more milestones in life, birthdays are now "Oh god, I'm 27, 31, 40, 44, etc" and realizing you're starting to slow down
>Life is just work, sleep repeat with maybe a vacation or time off to have some fun but feels like a dream when going back to work
>>
>>37754984
>I feel like I'm unintelligent

Jesus right here, life feels like some ducked up Truman show and everyone's just watching us sperg.
>>
File: IMG_20170615_181740.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_181740.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>37757043
Be thankful it isn't noticeable then, I had the misfortune of having eyes that stand out naturally and being as young as I was the torment of growing thru middle school with a eye patch.
I found smoking mass amount of weed helps with the eye pain, I need it to function.
>>
cant seem to find another job, been applying and applying and nothing. thought my years now work in software dev would count for something, but nothing. harder now that i have experience then when i had none. hopefully my unemployment gets approved at least.
>>
>>37756910
Reminds me of Earl from that show with that name
>>
Hot women won't have sex with me. That's what's making my life shitty right now.
>>
>>37756818
What the fuck do you even do when you wake up blind.
>>
>>37753823
Slowly going blind is a bitch, Anon, i am dealing with this bullshit since i first got diagnosed when i was 11 years old ( i am 33 now ).
>>
>>37757312
I cried like a lil bitch in my room alone for a few hours before Mother took me to the ER..

I don't talk to my senpai at all nowadays..
>>
>>37756818
Hey, Anon, i am experiencing the same thing :)
>>
File: 794.png (285KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
285KB, 444x440px
Saw a couple hugging one another before getting on the train.

I hate it.
I hate it.
I HATE IT.
>>
not being able to get rid of my acne

my biggest dream is just to look like a normal human being and not like a walking corpse
>>
>>37753823
no motivation no proper daily routine I've been like this for years though
>>
File: Doraeiga10.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Doraeiga10.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
>>37753823
A girl I met online and fell in love with stopped talking to me a month ago and i can not get over it. It was my first love and my life feels compleatly worthless and empty now that I am alone again. It is unberable living like this...
>>
File: 1496915629405.png (20KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1496915629405.png
20KB, 483x504px
>>37757376
i feel you
all my peers are clear skinned and pretty
it's embarassing
>>
File: 1497606917067.gif (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497606917067.gif
136KB, 500x500px
>>37757396
where did you meet her, I'm so lonely
>>
>>37757441
I met her on /soc/.
Also how do you deal with the loneliness?
Since it has been a while since i felt it I am completely crippled by it.
>>
>>37755116
Are u an microdick?
>>
>>37757608
I have acted a persona for 4 years
>everybody thinks I'm literally autistic
>>
Fuck her crazy ass. She's a literal whore who is obsessed with having sex and social media.
>>
>>37757702
Pretending to be someone else helps you forget the emptiness?
>>
>>37757972
Yes actually, do no other robots do this?
>>
40 hour work week and complete social isolation. i started leaving early every day though so i only work like 36 hours.
>>
>>37756889
It was all a dream. Never had a gf.
>>
>>37753925
I guarantee you that if you face that essay head on, you'll succeed.
>>
>>37754156
The lady probably isn't to blame. You should call the guy and ask him what happened to the positions. If he apologizes, ask if there are any other positions he knows of, anywhere else.

You now asserted that you are passionate about the job, and he likes you better now.
>>
File: Hurt.jpg (386KB, 1302x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Hurt.jpg
386KB, 1302x1518px
>>37753823
I wouldn't say my life is "unbearably shit", though there's this degree of guilt being alive that constantly attaches itself to me, that I do not deserve the life I have and so must help others and improve my knowledge/skills as much as possible to compensate for how much of a waste I am. You'd think being in a first-world country on one of the highest rates of income alongside state education, state health-care, state pension plans etc. Would give a strong, working population though from what I've seen it only does the opposite and my attempts at mitigating this problem through self-improvement only seem to result in some sort of regression the likes of which I cannot describe.

I've self-taught A-levels in an attempt to get into university (after failing beforehand), gotten a job and are fairly competent at it, used colour theory to improve my wardrobe and took an incentive to get fit and expand my general knowledge, used /mu/ and /tv/ to expand my taste in music/film (watch a film once a week, listen to music almost all day when I'm not at work), reading through the first quarter of each hour - and where has it got me? Everything I do inevitably fails, I've lost almost all of my friends, my anxiety has gotten worse, I've practically forgotten how to talk to people unless I'm giving them a command and my compulsions are getting significantly worse (add constantly touching the bottom of my glass 20 times before I go to sleep and flicking my phone on and off to make sure the alarm won't turn itself off onto the list). I just don't really get it, I don't desire a relationship, sex, money or anything of the sort - just to be useful to the state and its people, though I'm incapable of it even when I'm trying at a rate I didn't even think was possible (having virtually zero free time and being constantly in combat mode).
>>
you assholes won't give me my medication.
>>
>>37754568
I just graduated. 18 here.
I have severe OCD (intrusive thoughts and general anxiety), ADHD, and I may be autistic. Lemme tell you something though:
Try not to worrry what you say, try to focus more on wording. Try finding a way to talk to people. "I like your jacket" then segway into "Oh hey, by the way, what's your name?" Just ask questions that come to mind. What would normies ask? Smile to them when talking and at the end, try to find a memorable way to talk to them. Like a conversation topic, or a story that you have.

So to recap:

-Smile (I know it's annoying, but a smirk will do)

-Find a way to say hi to them by starting a discussion about something else "ex: l like your dress, nice headphones etc"

-Ask them their name casually "Oh by the way, what's your name?"

-Keep talking about shit they would usually talk about, and answer honestly

-End on a special note. Either a story, a cool fact, etc

Try not to be the centre of attention, and just try to talk to people casually. Lurk a little bit, and just stand by as they talk. Nod along if you want.

I know it's difficult, trust me. But write these tips down and try at least one of them out. You can do it!
>>
>>37758330
I feel you man. I got OCD too. Whenever you feel it, just ignore it. When you're doing a compulsion, stop.
As long as you do this, it'll go away.
>>
right now being in a wheelchair. i got into a car accident. this leads me to have a brain injury, crippled, my legs have spasticity. it's a thing that makes my legs stiff and tight. i have to go in the standing frame two times a day.
>>
>18 years old
> going into senior year of high school because moved around alot had to repeat a year
>never got to really experience a childhood
>never really had friends
>never been with a girl
>spend most of my time indoors
>too autistic to really talk to people
>most people hate me and the ones that dont only see me as that one guy who doesnt talk much.
>no really hobbies or talents
>shit at anything i try
>would drown my misery with drugs but no friends to get drugs from.
>lost motivation in everything.
>games movies and porn depresses me
I want to die but a coward about it

>>37755160
I feel ya annon i feel the same way
>>
Porn addiction, hours of looking at women I will never be able to touch
>>
I work 50+ hours a week and gross over 1100 but only take home 700 because I'm not married and don't have kids. Now you'd think that's a lot, but when u factor in rent, bills, food, gas it ain't much when you're trying to have your own version of fun through eating, drinking, and nerdy hobbies.
>>
File: 1497448045434.jpg (324KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
1497448045434.jpg
324KB, 1468x2060px
>>37758563
are you me?
originil
>>
>>37755160
Women don't hate men like that, and men don't do the same. I know how you feel, I'm in that position. But blaming women doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>37758639
>not hating women
You are on the wrong board friend.
>>
>>37754762
Lie on a resume with some cooler skills like "advanced knowledge of books and literature". Start off with a small job, then go up. You'll make it.
>>
>>37758330
>>37755646
What course, out of curiosity? If it ever gets too hard you can always do what my once NEET brother did - work in the construction industry as a bricklayer plasterer (low skill and in demand), get a few years of experience and use such to go to New Zealand, South Island was devastated by an Earthquake so its easy as heck to get in if you do that kinda thing. Just an idea though, I'm sure having a degree you're probably looking for something more sophisticated.

>>37755333
Jesus, well you always have here I suppose, if you consider that a good thing.

>>37754849
Hahaha! Who cares about women? And seeing how women seem to gossip about every guys penis being "small" its obviously there attempts at seeking revenge on their male counterparts by emasculating them, doubt they really care about your size.

>>37758517
I can do that if I feel like dying and want to do via the consequences of not fulfilling such urges, though otherwise I just can't ignore it, its like someone's watching me and everything feels prickly and horrible. Not nice when tired either, since I've been having to get up early I keep panicking that my phone (a very outdated one at that) will somehow turn itself off. At least now my exams are done (and fuck me further maths isn't looking pretty), so I will probably do as you've said tonight, with glass touching so the water on the bottom doesn't hit the electrics and leave a crater.

>>37754568
>>37758446
Follow this anon.
>>
>>37758446
When i try talking to someone
>i like your jacket
Ok thanks
>did you see that new wonderwoman movie?
No
>uh.. You like music?
No
>Uh....Heres a joke....
HAHAH
>.....ugh
>nods head
>so whats your name
>>
>>37758712
*bricklayer and/or plasterer.
>>
Agoraphobia whilst living in an urban area.
>>
>>37753823
>18
>at college (uk) having to re do a year because i failed all of my shit last year
>lost all of my fellow beta friends after school
>never had gf
>got quite fat recently
>working a fucking horrible ''casual job'' for a tiny amount an hour and having to work tomorrow and sunday
>No hobbies, no interesting thing about me
>Autsitic, terrible at speaking to coworkers, customers etc
>want to be a neet but to beta to quit college and my shitty job
>lost interest in video games, the only thing i had
>>
File: 1482985742389.jpg (102KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482985742389.jpg
102KB, 590x395px
>>37755160
>What a fucking toxic, naive, unbearably optimistic society we've created, and I fell for its lies.

So, pretty much a world where women are in charge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPU6uxNxeNQ
>>
>>37758618
Could be. The only real friends i have are online.
>>
>>37753823
Well my wife only lets me do.anal on her when she is drunk like once every 2 months, My dick is 8.5 b 7.2 so it hurts her I wish I could fuck her ass everyday
>>
>>37755345
Reality doesn't owe anyone
>>
File: 130472043316.jpg (79KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
130472043316.jpg
79KB, 480x270px
>get tired of being a useless piece of shit
>unable to do the simplest things
>sleep schedule is fucked
>seek out therapy
>$150 a week
>not seeing any improvement after two months
>therapist thanks me for introducing him to the sleep app I use
>it's really helping his sleep
>>
>>37758603
Get a better job you fucken wank
>>
>>37758777
Where do you work? I make more min wage at mcdonalds i get 400$ every 2 weeks after taxes
>>
epilepsy making me unable to drive
>>
>>37758777
Sue him its the only way anon or suck him off
>>
>>37758808
I make 2400 off neetbux lol keep working I need your tax money
>>
>>37758692
Nah. I'm a robot. I just try not to blame others, and then I hate myself.
>>
>>37758777
whats the app? thanks in advanced, Anon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Shabbat Shalom.
>>
>>37758839
It sounds like you suffer from boiclit syndrome
>>
>>37758801
Cause you know having dental, eye care, paid vacations and health insurance are easy to come by. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37758330
>>37758742
I know that feeling anon, hope life gets better for you and stuff. Customer service is pretty tricky though at least it gives some social experience - fucking horrible though when the customers mumble and you have to ask them everything yet can't check thanks to the DPA. And yeah, its kinda weird at the moment, its like video-games have lost all appeal and you can't fathom why anyone would play them now, as if it were some passing trend like Bayblades or Yu-Gi-Oh! Wish you the best mate!
>>
>>37758808
$150 a week is the cost of therapy. When I actually bother to find work I get at least $55k. I have no expensive habits and I have rich parents, so I have over $300k in savings. I don't want to think about how large my inheritance would be, but it'll probably be something obscene.

Maybe if I actually had to worry about money I'd be more motivated to do something with my life.

>>37758860
Sleep as Android.
http://sleep.urbandroid.org/

It's good at telling me how fucked up my sleep habits are, and for giving me recommendations for sleep times and durations which I completely ignore.
>>
>>37758720
Haha I know that feeling. Then you stutter and mumble away right? I know that feeling.

It gets better. You just gotta work on it. You jumped to the topic of Wonder Woman too quick. You gotta ask them more about the jacket (or whatever the topic is), find some (bullshit or not) way to relate to it, maybe with a story. Then once they seem relaxed enough, try to ask them about Wonder Woman.

Try not to throw your opinions on someone as soon as you meet them.

I'm a fellow robot too man. I know the tips and they work. I gotchu senpai.
>>
>>37758712
>What course, out of curiosity?

It was a computing course, so a bit of each computer-related subject like programming, web development, hardware, etc.
>>
I just feel like im floating through life. Not feeling a connection or something idk how to describe it. Everything just feels like an indifference.
>>
>>37758981
I think I know that feeling. Is it like you have no real purpose, and you can't help but feel apathy towards almost everything?
>>
>>37758881
Thanks anon, customers are the worst, always asking me questions i have no idea how to answer and doesnt help that im terrible at talking to people and putting on a professional show for work
>>
>>37759035
Yep, as good as the free market is it can really be a drag when the consumers customize the shit out of everything (made worse when you have 20> deals available and have to pick the best), and people who use credit cards over the phone can go and die.
>>
File: 1483065721931.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1483065721931.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>37758922
Thanks bro, big mitzvah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

Im on runescape: melechbavel

I reccomend you subscribe to these channels:https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=torah+thinkin

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+david+lieberman

(L'Havdil bain kodesh l'khol, I do not take responsibility for views and images contained in below links:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=classik+obas

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-brcHDxKqrOGU9cEWuCMQ

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pockets+of+the+future

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tommy+sototmayor

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXmSzYyPQ6CuCzwitLclnjg

Ignore the haters, these guys are legit....let me know what you think! These guys broke me out of this prision we were all raised in.
>>
>>37758922
Gib me monies ;~;
>>
>>37758528
Damn dude. I'm really fucking sorry. Here's to hoping it goes well. And hell, even disableds can have fun. I've seen one sledding I think.

Getting a pet can help a lot. So can a helper. I really do wish you do well.
>>
>>37759025
Eh that was a bit of an exaggeration.
The problem with me is initiating a conversation (because no one wants to talk to me) and following up upon it if i do manage to get it started.

With people im trying to talk to its too awkward to say icebreakers like where you from all that but its too awkward to be all like >hey janice did you hear about that party...
because i dont know them that personally.

Or

Im like >hey dude want to hear this funny story/ joke
Them:haha thats pretty funny.
>awkward silence

Im shit at writing out my thoughts
>>
>>37759199
Same here man. Try to start up the convo with saying something like "I like your jacket". Keep talking about said jacket for a bit of time. If they want to switch the subject, allow them.
Don't try to get opinionated. Just stick to normie topics. And slowly start giving a wave and say 'Hey'. That helps.

Good luck man!
>>
>>37759179

http://snoriderswest.com/article/journeys/back_on_the_sled_erin_mcbreartys_life_after_injury

Good story
>>
>>37759062
Woah. Congrats on prison break!
>>
all I need to unfuck my shit up and move on with my life is to figure out how to dress well and devote myself to working out. But I lie repeating the same mundane lifestyle and have no idea what I want to do in the future.
>>
>>37758981
This poster here. I'm not like depressed, it's more I see all the faults in society and normies for the most part. Everything doesn't matter and everything is bullshit. I just observed it all. It all doesn't matter, but it will work out in the end. Whether good or bad is to be determined
>>
>>37759025
Oops
>>37759199
This was a reply to
>>37758933
>>
File: 39762-primary-0-740x560.jpg (85KB, 443x560px) Image search: [Google]
39762-primary-0-740x560.jpg
85KB, 443x560px
>>37759312
did u actually watch any videos? What did you think?
>>
>>37758922
right, iits knowledge in your brain, but you dont actually apply any of it, for wahtever reason, possibly not wanting to, or understanding yourself enough...yo I reccomend you contact classic and also the guy on the pockets of the future channel

Classik helped me ALOT, mainly through his videos but I had a couple sessions with him that had a huge impact:http://www.clasikobas.com/wisemencoaching.html

15 Minute Session (5.99)

30 Minute Session (11.99)

60 Minute Session (19.99)

Make sure to tell him Mathias Rex referred you.
>>
>start job in retail
>do orientation with girl
>start to like girl
>she has bf
>wait 2 and a half years
>shes single
>really really dont wana fuck up
>get help from co-worker
>spend a month trying
>says just wana be friends
>says she was distant to old bf and isnt good at romantic shit
This was a few months ago and i think ive just resigned to the fact i will die alone. Oh well i guess. My autism haunts me still so i try not to think back 2 it.
>>
File: 1480383340440.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1480383340440.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
>>37753823
>work starts in afternoon and spits my day into an awkward chop so I don't get a chance to talk to anyone I know since I finish too late and start at about the time it would be acceptable to meet up with somebody
>bank account got locked since i entered my pin wrong and I havent had a chance to go to the bank since It closes early as fuck and work makes it hard to go as Id have to get there very early
>retail wagecucking makes me feel more nihilstic than usual
>can't stop thinking about oneitis I havent even spoken to for a year and a half
>tried making new friends, exercise, meditation, games, books, making a new female friend, cutting contact, writing list of her flaws etc... but she still pops into my head every hour or so since the day i contracted her oneitis 4 years ago
>dont know if it will ever end at this point
>also new female friend is unattractive, normie and clingy and takes up the only free time i have when i finish work as i'm too much of a pushover to say no to hanging out
>i need money for fathers day but bank account locked

also
>constant racial identity crisis
>height insecurity
>resting face insecurity
>KV
>no motivation to do the course i applied for coming up this september

phew
>>
>sister trying to move boyfriend into house
>neither of them work whilst i pay half of the bills
>they just lie in bed all day and somehow order pizza every night whilst not contributing shit
>never met the guy, he dodges me like a fucking ninja somehow avoid all confrontation
>attempted to deal with it head on, entire family goes schitz at me and accuses me of being on drugs

there's a fucking squatter in my house who won't face me and i can't do anything about it

i mean he's in the next room now. i could just smash the door down, but then i'm homeless

i will not share my house with another man. what the fuck is wrong with women. why do they all have to be so retarded and disloyal
>>
>i was born as a male, but i've always wanted to be a girl
>i'm 21 and never had a relationship
>same crush over 5 years, i'm not even frienzoned, she just doesn't care about me bc i'm not an interesting person
>>
>>37753823
>no friends, gf, or goals
>just failed the final class of a degree that I didn't really want because I attempted suicide instead of finishing the final assignment
>have to retake it next month or the following month
>once I finish it I have 0 plans and my parents are pushing me to enlist in the military

Just really, really want to die.
>>
>>37760331
>wants to be girl
>has crush on girl
Maybe you're just a faggot

maybe you should kill yourself
>>
>>37760405
how do you feel about being in the military?
>>
Gender dysphoria. I want to be a man more than anything in the world, but I know I can't. I've finally given up on being a straight woman, broke up with my bf, and want to start dating girls, except there are no attractive lesbians in my city. I need a change of scenery.
>>
>>37760460
I really don't like the prospect of no privacy/free time, the only thing I even slightly enjoy anymore is masturbation and shitposting while drunk, neither are an option in the military.
>>
>>37760405
You shouldn't have wasted a degree retard. That's on you.
>>
I am, I really hate myself.
>>
>>37760528

well you do kinda suck
>>
id like to be a truck driver but taht will never happen, i have a small car with a 5 speed and even though i practice im still more confortable with an automatic. my uncle said i might burn the clutch up because starting off ill rev it a little and ease pff the clutch and he said that grinds the friction plates

and occasionally i stall it so i know a truck wouldnt be somethibg i could drive even though id love it. even though ive practiced alot i still dont like to drive my 5 speed much becuase having to start at redlights makes me feel like i need a cigarette

im just a retard
>>
>>37760497
>I want to be a man more than anything in the world
Why? Having a penis isn't that great.
>>
>>37760443
yeah, maybe it has become a worshipping thing instead of a crush. i've known for a while than she is too much for me, maybe i just want to be a little more like her
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>37753823
Depression
Anxiety
Social anxiety

I'm always getting into arguments with my parents, and it's gotten to the point where they make me want to kill myself.

Despite how shit I've told them that I feel, they don't seem to care all that much. They'll be nice to me for a day then it's back to normal.

However, now that my brother is depressed it's a really big deal for them. They took him to a psychologist or someone like that. They're going on about it frequently.

I don't know what to do anons. I feel absolutely terrible. Been laughing and crying about it and I just wanna die.
>>
>>37760499
Fuck the military desu. I couldn't trust myself to be in there, anyway. I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from turning the gun onto myself or others. How people think it's a good idea for a VERY mentally fucked person to go constantly be around, learn how to best use, and always have access to a huge number of loaded firearms, not to mention all of the other weaponry available, well that's just beyond me. Add to that the apparently large amount of "hazing" aka bullying after high school, the huge pressure of always being on edge and possibly dying, or God forbid seeing people get blown the fuck up by IEDs, or having to shoot at people in a firefight, or any number of other hugely bullshit shit, and you've got a fucking recipe for disaster (heh). Like, fucking seriously. With all of this "good" advice, I don't know how the fuck we don't have a much, much higher incidence of soldiers just fucking snapping and shooting up places. Damn, I wasn't even thinking about the fact that these places try to "break" people so that they can 'build them back up' lmao (aka brainwash, which they are just oh so happy to openly admit??), and yeah. Just fucking wow. So while I wish that were an option for me, it simply isn't. Sorry to sort of derail this comment chain.
>>
>>37760595
>the huge pressure of always being on edge and possibly dying, or God forbid seeing people get blown the fuck up by IEDs, or having to shoot at people in a firefight

Only about 20% of the military actually serves in the type of combat you're thinking about, if you include sailors who man guns but basically never use them then it's like 30%.

>I don't know how the fuck we don't have a much, much higher incidence of soldiers just fucking snapping and shooting up places

There aren't that many of them involved in combat, and contrary to the popular narrative, the military has been taking steps to treat and prevent mental illnesses in its soldiers for decades. Plus there's the fact that if you have a history of mental illness they flat-out will not let you in.
>>
>>37760630

>20%

try 1%

most of the military is just really boring, regimented normal jobs
>>
>>37753823
I'm 20, and honestly, I have a chance at a good life, considering I'm relatively tall, have an okay face, and am about to reach my goal weight in a month. I just feel like it's already too late, considering I will most likely have missed out on getting a virgin gf, and I just dropped out of university because I'm a lazy piece of shit. I also have an arm injury that prevents me from lifting, but I really want to be muscular, I used to lift in high school, and I loved it. I wish I could go back in time a couple years and fix things.
>>
Schizoid PD. I made a lot of progress last year just to be traumatized by people that I lived with two separate places in about 6 months. I'm out, but I'm so depressed and alone I'm struggling to call the moving company to get my shit out of my storage unit. I just feel... dead.
>>
>>37760592
I feel you anon. Im pretty sure my parent wish they had my sister as their first child instead of me. Apperently they told my siblings you better get your act together or you will end up like your brother
>>
>>37760592
Ditch your family. Live on your own, even if it means you need to get a shitty job.
>>
>>37760592
Oh my god, very similar situation here, anon. I've always been the Meg of my family. Just constantly shit all over and fucking straight up abused my entire life. I'm barely 18 and they're evicting me on the grounds that I pose a "threat to personal safety and property security" fucking CHRIST DO I EVER WANT TO SHOW THEM WHAT A REAL FUCKING THREAT LOOKS LIKE. Not only that, but they bought my 16yo brother a truck for no fucking reason. They owe me $10,000 but refuse to pay me because they don't like my "state of mind" and claim I'd waste the money. I'm gonna FUCKING SNAP. Does anyone know if I can get a lawyer and sue for the money? We only made a verbal agreement on it, but I also have shit like text messages, family members who know about the agreement, and I'm confident I could record them saying something about it. But shit, my mother has admitted to straight up fucking physically assaulting me (actually, according to the fucking asshole cop, it was only Battery I), and stealing my medications. But they refused to do anything about those crimes, even though SHE FUCKING ADMITTED TO IT RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF THEM. Not only that, but the dick said to call him if I ever yelled at her, and he'd have ME arrested for assault because she would be "threatened" by me, what the FUCK. She straight up FUCKING ADMITTED TO IT, BUT THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! I'm at the fucking precipice, you guys. Fucking seriously. Oh, and apparently if she pays for my prescription medication, she can do whatever she wants with it, even though it literally says that's a federal offense right on the fucking bottle. Nooooo, she can take my Adderall and do God only fucking knows what with it, as well as so many other of my psych medications, and even when she fucking admits to it, the cops refuse to do anything to her. I'm so fucking done with this. How am I supposed to be able to live life if the cops just ignore the law whenever they fucking want!?Ffs
>>
>>37753823
>24 years old
>still get acne
>unhygienic workplace doesnt help

Life is full of shit both in figurative and literal sense.(job involves lots of fecal matter)
>>
>>37753823
I'm losing my best and only friend. I was so close to escaping this hellhole of bitter loneliness and now I'm slipping back into it.
>>
>>37760721
Oh, and on this note, they've been wanting me to leave the whole time I've been there, and I said the instant they give me MY money, I'd be FUCKING GONE. I want the hell out of there, and that is JUST enough money to get the hell out of dodge, buy a shitty beater car, and get a shitty apartment until I can find a job. That's all I want, it's exactly what I NEED, and now they're trying to randomly deduct multiple thousands of dollars from what they owe me (apparently it's some-fucking-how down to $6,500 - because reasons! We said so, and we're your parents, so you ought to start respecting all adults without question {they straight up said that, I should literally NEVER question ANYTHING an adult tells me to do, even strangers, literally even FUCKING STRANGERS}), and STILL refusing to pay me. I'm so past my fucking edge. PLEASE. Any lawfags here, is there ANYTHING I can legally do about any of this fucking bullshit!? Anything at all?? I can't fucking take it anymore. I just can't. I'm seriously about to snap, but I don't want to die yet. I'm not ready. I still have things I want to do. What the fuck should I do???
>>
>>37760831

the law will not side with a young, able man vs his family. i'm sorry anon, they just won't get involved. they fuck them, that's a bigger dent in society than leaving you burned. you're formidable enough as a young man to survive regardless, women, children and oldfucks break, will need support, rehousing, money ect.

you're on your own, but you can view that as liberation. it's mental gymnastics, but it's the best you're getting. you sound like you have a license. save for a very shitty car and live in that until you get sorted. cut those fuckers off

i'm in a similar situation but, being too retarded to drive, i'm saving for a tent
>>
>>37760721
you sound like a headache to be around
>>
>>37760775
you're a scat man
>>
I think my gfs orgasms look fake but when I question her about it she doesnt look like shes lying and i know when that cunt is lying
>>
>>37761050
you should fake an orgasm to teach her a lesson
>>
>24 yo old virgin.
>Work in an office surrounded by girls.
>Random girls miring everyday, some of them are hot as fuck.
>This one girl really liked me, never said it but more or less put it on a plate.
>Starts acting rude to me because I don't really fancy her, she is 5/10.
>Grows hair, loses weight and gets a boyfriend. Is 6.5/10 would probably bang.
>Kind of talks to me like shit most of the time desu.
>Some of her friends pull shitty faces at me.
>Some of them kind of look like they wana fug.
>If they knew what I was they would all fucking hate me
>The only reason I am getting by is my decentish looks.

My working day is a facade, I fucking hate it.
>>
File: 1496537231078.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1496537231078.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>37758922
$300k in savings? Holy shit, I have maybe an equity of $10k, and I don't know how long it lasts when I bleed about $750 a month when I don't work.

I just want a full time job where I can move out of a crappy townhome with my roommate has a huge dog that he lets on the furniture, and a rusty stovetop.

I just lost a job because there was an email that I was supposed to respond to and ended up getting it a week late and now I have no idea if I lost the job because of that. It was a $14/hour full time job too, something that would've gotten me my own place. My only hope is getting that job I drove a 7 hour round trip for a 15 minute interview, and I can then embrace full robothood rather than a failed normie.
>>
>>37756818
I feel so sorry for you man. Technology advances fast. Soon there will the ecperimental therapy for that maybe. You have zo sign up for that when possible. Learn an istrument. Musik is the gold of the non seeing ones
>>
Living in Tokyo has turned me in to a turbo-normie, and an absolute monster. I hate what it's done to me, I started to lie and manipulate people. I realised after I cheated on my girlfriend, and I started feeling guilty. Then I thought I would ask for advice from my "friends" but I realise if I did they would find out I'm a terrible person and my social web would fall apart. So I'm sitting alone in my guilt, knowing what the right thing is but too afraid to lose what I've lied to get. I wish everyone would see through my lies and hate me so I can go back to the loneliness I deserve.
>>
>>37760296
>i will not share my house with another man. what the fuck is wrong with women. why do they all have to be so retarded and disloyal
Is it your house? Are you dating your sister? How is your sister wanting to live with her boyfriend making your life worse? Seems like you are just angry he doesn't have to work for it and you do.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.