[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a girl almost 20 years younger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1487130498599.jpg (969KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487130498599.jpg
969KB, 1280x720px
Wizard here. There's a cute cashier girl at this deli I go to for lunch everyday. She's always been smiling at me and always wants to talk to me but I never thought she would like me mainly because she's a lot younger than me. A few days ago we ended up talking about relationships and she ended up giving me her number and seems very much interested in me.

She is 19 years old though and I'm 37. Would it be super creepy if I dated her? I'm 37 but I look pretty old. My hair and facial hair has significantly grayed for my age, my hair is like half and half black/gray and she's a petite young looking thing. She's like 5'2" and looks 14 and I'm pretty tall and look like I'm in my late 40s. We would look very odd together.

I ran this by some men and women I work with. Guys were pretty mixed and the women thought it would be amazingly creepy. What do guys think? I don't get to meet many women these days and it would be nice to finally get a girlfriend of any kind.
>>
It would be creepy but at the same time it's probably worth people looking at you funny and hating you if you get to slay some teen puss. I would be willing to accept that trade off tbqh
>>
>>37753705
She's of age so I wouldn't worry even one bit about it. Don't let people decide whether you should be happy or not.
>>
>>37753705
>losing wizard status to a potential actual, literal succubuss
I wouldn't op. Your powers would be wasted for when she leaves you. It's probably a daddy fetish she has.
>>
>>37753705
>I ran this by some men and women I work with
Why, do you want to fuck them?
Just call her and see what develops. If things should get that far, which is doubtful, then run those thoughts by HER.
If she is still up to it after thinking it over, go for it. If she is legal and willing, fuck what others think.
>>
>>37753705
If its not illegal to fuck it, try to fuck it, these are rules I live by.
>>
Why don't you try dating a woman your own age? It is creepy because you're a pedophile.
>>
>told people at his job
Why? Why do you people keep doing dumb shit like this, keep your fucking business to yourself. Now all the women at your job are going to look at you weird because they know you're trying to fuck a girl younger than you. Dumbass.
>>
>>37753705
you know you will eventually get cucked by young chad right?
>>
File: strascino.jpg (148KB, 980x615px) Image search: [Google]
strascino.jpg
148KB, 980x615px
>>37753705
>Would it be super creepy if I dated her?

totes.

first rule of public places: femcashiers, waitresses, and so on, everything they say to you, they've already said to lots of people (mostly better than you) and they will say to supplementary lots of people.

never trust a woman who talks to a lot of strangers every day.
>>
If you really are a wizard, you don't have to ask yourself if you should do it or not.
As Shia said do it because you will not have other occasions untill a long moment.
>>
Older men with salt and pepper hair are the pinnacle of male sexiness, of course she wants the cock.
>>
File: nypost.jpg (285KB, 1180x950px) Image search: [Google]
nypost.jpg
285KB, 1180x950px
>>37753857

this is why you're more KHV than me
>>
Find someone your own age. Even though it is someone "of-age" it's still pretty weird to be with someone almost 20 years younger. You'll have vastly different opinions on the world and end up hating each other sooner than later.
>>
File: 1488112222561.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1488112222561.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>37753705
Don't listen to those envious roasties and failed normies at your work. Tbh, you shouldn't have told them at all, not like that.
If they saw you with her and you introduced her, they would be so envious and think, "wow, there is really something cool and hunky about that guy".

I really wish you the best, wizbro, and hope you may be able to trade your immensely powerful magic for a qtpye to settle down and have a family with.
>>
>>37753705
yes it would be creepy as fuck but don't let that stop you. it's not illegal or anything. I'd just go for it if I were you and deal with the awkward shit as it comes.

feel like a creep or continue to feel alone, up to you
>>
>>37753980
I know exactly how KHV I am and why, sadly knowing seems to change nothing.
>>
>>37753824
>It's probably a daddy fetish she has.
Pretty hot tbqh. OP should take full advantage of this.
>>
>>37753824
>probably a daddy fetish she has.

maybe she just realized that noone of her 15-20 ex bf's had no job, and that this old 37yo fart has a job allowing him the luxury of a paid lunch every day.

never underestimate the smell of fresh money...
>>
Women hate the idea of older men dating younger girls because it makes them feel insecure about their own age and the fact that they're not as attractive as a young girl. There is literally nothing wrong with this. It is a mutually beneficial relationship, you get to manhandle this tiny teen girl in bed and bust 50 gallons of semen on her and she gets to be taken cared of by an older man and have an older boyfriend that can take her places or buy things for her or do things younger guys can't. It's a win-win for everyone involved.
>>
Go for it

But know these things in advance.

>The age difference is too much so you may realise you're too different for each other at some point

>She might just be looking for a sugardaddy.

>She might not want to have kids with you.

>You will eventually get cucked on a girl's night out.

When you tell yourself that "it wouldn't be your crowd anyway"

Just be in this to lose wizardhood with a hot qt piece of ass

Don't come in with expectations of love and you'll be fine
>>
>>37753705
Sounds hot. Go for it. People will cry creepy, but you get a hot young qt
>>
>>37753890
How fucking retarded are you?
Hes going to be cucking young chad.
>>
How is it creepy if you're both adults, I don't get it.
>>
>>37754952
It's a combination of several things. One, it stems a lot from women. Women shame this because it opens up more competition for them and it unevens their playing field. Women's value sexually is heavily based in their looks and no matter how much they try, younger women will always look better. That's just a fact of life. Two, men are by and large slaves to their penis and would rather agree with the collective female hive than go against it. The fact that so many men are willing to say when probed that yes, they do in fact find teen girls attractive but they still say it's wrong to pursue them because they've been conditioned by societal opinion which was shaped by women, is proof enough. Three, people associate large age gaps with adult and children. Nevermind that everyone involved is legally a child, when people see two people in different eras in their life together, it's perceived as a child and adult relationship. Why? Who knows, that's psychological bullshit I'm not willing to look too deep into but people just forget the people involved are adults and make it seem like "Oh he's a lot older so he's taking advantage of her" because apparently being a lot older than someone negates the fact that they are an adult capable of making your own decisions.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.