[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1476501760870.gif (89KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476501760870.gif
89KB, 500x384px
Guys, I think that I might have fallen into the bait.
There is a girl on my uni that has been my crush since highschool, I mean, like since 3 years ago.
We never talk, it's just the normal hello and bye everyday, and I've never been interested on getting to know her because, even though she is cute as fuck, the last 3 years she has been fucking stupid too.
Every single year that I've been with her on school, I had a reason to not try to know her, every year, she gets very attached to one person, last year there was this literal faggot who she was attached to, and this year there is a crossbreed between a nigger and an asian who she is attached to (They are just friends, at least that's what everyone thinks).

But 3 days ago something happened, she asked to sit with me and we ended up cuddling on a corner of the classroom for 3 hours, we didn't kiss, but only because we had the company of 28 other people, and it didn't feel adequate.
Anyway, the thing is that on those 3 hours we didn't talk about our lives, we just talked about silly things and we just enjoyed our company. And I think I fell in love, the thing that made me fall in love with her was not the fact that we were cuddling, it was more the things that she made me feel during the moment, having a female that is half the size of you (I'm 6'5 and she rounds the 5'3) so close of you, while she gives all the confidence of the world to you, she laughs at everything that you say and blushes with that pretty face of hers, is just amazing.
I got to tell her that we could meet tomorrow, because we weren't going to have school, she told me that she could but I ended up going to play soccer with my friends because after that she didn't told me anything about meeting up.

cont
>>
cont

But now I'm getting sad, last night I dreamed about her, and I feel like I would really like to just cuddle with her while watching a film or something, but I don't have the confidence to ask her out another time, and I don't want to be annoying.

I'm not a khv, I've had a girlfriend before and we lasted around a year, and my sexual life has not been being that bad since I hit 16 years old, and I'm 18 now.

Today she didn't pay attention to me, and because of that I got quite sad, and right now I don't feel like doing anything.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.