[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shitty robot-tier clothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: twat.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
twat.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
What kinda clothing is classically robot in nature?
For me it's gotta be oversized cargo pants
>>
>>37753194
Cargo shorts, nike air monarchs, those graphic tees they sell at kohl's, baggy stonewashed jeans, hiking shoes, oversized hoodies, fleece vests, beanies in warm weather, anime shirts etc etc etc
>>
for me its
>plane black or white t shirts
>black hoodie
>black trucker hat worn really tight to cover your face as much as possible
>those big nerdy glasses from the 80's
>jeans or sweatpants
>black sneakers
>earphones
>>
>>37753449
I meant to say plain
>>
To add to the list: band shirts, Converse & Vans shoes, bonus point if they're off-brand imitation skater or "alternative" shoes.

Oh and army/fireman boots
>>
>tfw gay guy
>tfw all I want is a robot who dresses in shitty robo-clothing
>>
>>37753449
>plain black or white t shirt
>jeans or sweatpants

You do know that the majority of humans wear this clothes?
>>
I still unironically wear anime shirts.
>>
>>37753194
This is what I typically wear.
Clothing:
>plain white t-shirt or a graphic t-shirt
>hoodie over the t-shirt
>baggy blue jeans with belt
>socks, no particular color
>combat/hiking boots
Accessories and Carries:
>beanie
>4 in/10 cm folding knife
>wallet
>phone
>earbuds
>sunglasses if I need them
>backpack with all kinds of stuff inside
>>
people in general who pay attention to clothing are faggots or women so who cares
>>
File: mu Tripfag.jpg (695KB, 1249x1871px) Image search: [Google]
mu Tripfag.jpg
695KB, 1249x1871px
Graphic tees
band tees for bands other than the Beatles, rolling stones, ect ect and other timeless iconic bands
>>
>>37753785
So you dress like a normal human
ther;s nothing autistic about that
>>
File: 1361044384062.jpg (231KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1361044384062.jpg
231KB, 1600x1202px
>Cargo shorts
>Any shorts below knees
>White tennis shoes
>T-shirts with unsubtle geek/pop culture references
>Any kind of fedora/trilby(it's been pretty played out but you still sometimes see this shit along with wallet chains, etc)
>Poorly fitting suit
>>
>>37753844
>other than the Beatles, Led Zeppelin rolling scones
These are actually the most autistic, everybody remembers the kid with all the jimi Hendrix shirts who didn't listen to modern music. Basically just popmusicisshit and ilistentowhatmyparentslistento.
Penultimate cringe
>tfw it was you
Do t worry bro, it was me too. We're all in this together
>>
File: IMG_1227.gif (547KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.gif
547KB, 250x250px
>>37753930
I have a ton of band tees, but it's a mix of modern bands and iconic/older bands.
>>
It's more about -how- things are worn.
>Out of season stuff(Nigs wearings coats in summer, neckbeards wearing shorts in winter
>Really baggy stuff to hide your fat(Streisand Effect, bitches)
>Wearing anything with holes, stretched collars, food stains
>Wearing clashing colors
>>
>>37753194
When it's below 75 outside I wear a graphic t, skinny jeans and an oversized jacket with some variant of converse or hiking shoes.
>>
>>37753194
>wear cargo shorts
>wear cargo pants
>wear plain t-shirts
>wear athletic sneakers everywhere

Its comfy.
>>
>>37753194
femanon here
anything chad doesn't wear
>>
>>37753621
Well this wouldn't be r9k if most of the posters weren't fully retarded.
>>
>>37753872

Is that an /r9k/ Meetup? Because that's totally what I imagine most robots here looking like.
>>
File: IMG_1199.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>37754158
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I barely ever see people wearing that shit and in high school I used to get teased for dressing so "plain." Maybe it's just because I live in a fairly/relatively affluent region and everyone else buys expensive designer clothes which are nice and flashy. I've always thought it made them look like fags though.
>>
>>37754067
fucking this, I wear the exact same shit anon

I honestly don't get why are cargo shorts autistic everyone portrays them as being a literal fedora but you see normies wearing them too so what's the fucking deal?
>>
>plain t-shirt
>obscure metal/experimental/noise/prog rock/jazz band t-shirt
>obscure anime t-shirt
>waifu t-shirt
>cargo shorts
>cargo pants
>denim jacket
>plain black/grey hoodie
>plain blue jeans
>fedora
>plain beanie
>plain baseball cap
>>
>>37753194
>work pants
>robot
Today I learned 90% of construction workers are robots
>>
>>37754466
>plain t-shirt
>plain blue jeans
>plain beanie
>plain baseball cap

How is any of this even discernable as fashion, let alone robot fashion?
>>
There's objectively nothing wrong with cargo pants aside from the fact they scream "I have a concealed carry permit"
>>
>>37753844
How boring do you have to be that you think that the fact that you're into The Beatles is something worth wearing a shirt for. Like they're some obscure thing that only a fringe group of people are into so when you see someone else wearing the same shirt you can give them a nod and a wink.

>>37753872
shorts above the knees on guys are the real autism. Especially if they're cargo
>>
>>37754803
You don't need 8 pockets. This isn't 1997 when you had to carry a giant walkman that wouldn't fit in regular pockets and a bunch of CDs or tapes and some extra batteries with you all day long.
>>
>>37754525
Plain tshirt and blue jeans. Literally all the clothes I own.
>>
>>37753194
it's normal I just assume this guy has some sort of blue collar job
>>
>>37753194
All black outfits but all of the clothes are faded different shades
Clothes or shoes that are visibly too big or small
Cheap gas station sunglassss
Bermuda or jean shorts
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.