[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird misconceptions you believed when you were younger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: B1i7lz1r (1).jpg (93KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
B1i7lz1r (1).jpg
93KB, 1252x1252px
ITT: Weird misconceptions you believed when you were younger
>The moon was created from the same asteroid that ( mostly ) wiped out the dinosaurs
>>
>>37752955
that's a pretty cool idea, but did you just assume it yourself or did someone tell you? its pretty outlandish to say the least
>>
I mean that's close, the moon WAS (likely!) created in an impact event, just a way cooler one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-impact_hypothesis
>>
>>37752988
Cant really remember, but most likely a mix of both
>>
Growing up, I thought if a girl swallowed your spit, then they would get pregnant.
>>
>>37752955
>traffic lights are controlled 24/7 by people in dark, underground rooms who watch them through cameras
>>
i thought there was a god
>>
There was a grotto by our church with a locked gate. I was convinced that inside must be a chamber full of nuns and chanting monks. I later found out it was just the steps that was just the storage shed for the church lawn mower
>>
Smoke from factories was how clouds were made
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (124KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
124KB, 1024x733px
>people paid the bosses to go to work
>when you die, you die with your tongue out
>>
Skateboarding physics irl were just like in tony hawk's pro skater.
Was i dissapointed when i slid off a ramp and didn't fly into the stratosphere
>>
File: christcuck.jpg (1MB, 2083x1800px) Image search: [Google]
christcuck.jpg
1MB, 2083x1800px
>>37753290
wow, the edge
>>
>>37752955
>if you poke around your belly button too long you will die

I still believe this.
>>
when i was younger my parents didnt have a car. when i started kindergarten they realized that the school was too far to walk to, so they got one of their friends to drive me to school and home every day. the morning of the first day of school my parents said "_____ will pick you up at 8" and i wasn't familiar with the term and for some reason i thought they were going to literally pick me up in the front shovel part of a bulldozer and drive me to school
>>
>>37753435
why would anyone think this lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.