[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one become more dominant? in normal life and in bed that is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: MisguidedColossalFlicker.webm (705KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
MisguidedColossalFlicker.webm
705KB, 640x382px
how does one become more dominant? in normal life and in bed that is
>>
use your autism anger
>>
>>37750834
remember all the stacies that rejected you and picture yourself fucking them.
>>
fake it till you make it

also do basic things that you should already be doing like working out, grooming to be presentable and etc. No use in being dominant when you're nothing but a bottom-of-the-barrel guy.

Specially working out will give you that high-test and aggressiveness you need.
>>
File: Door's right there.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Door's right there.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>37750834
It's called not being a footstool faggot. Actually be assertive. Notice how I don't ask for you to leave, i'll flat out telling you to make this thread where it belongs.

>>>/adv/
>>
That is the most hot video I have ever seen in my life.
>>
>>37750834

>mfw I fucked a bitch like that yesterday ;]
>>
>>37751449
Same, the way she's being plowed made me diamonds.

I self insert as the girl tho.
>>
>>37750834
Just stand up for yourself and be more selfish

it will feel weird at first but people, especially women will respect you more.

Now its a fine line, dont be a total prick for no reason but dont be a pushover, when you go to far apologize but dont apologize for bullshit.

youll find it.
>>
>>37751559
Women won't respect you more. Most will hate you no matter what you do because most are cunts.
>>
>>37751595
>most women are cunts
Bitter virgin detected
>>
Her name is Stacie Jaxxx for those that wondered.
>>
>>37751617
What leads you to that belief? That I insulted the poor womens? It's good that you took it on yourself to defend them, shows how incapable they are, and how patronizing you are. Do you think this will validate you in their eyes? Kill yourself, you pathetic weasel.
>>
>>37751595
Dont llisten to this faggot

you probably just came off like a compelte dickhead instead of standing up for yourself.

There is a point where you go to far and you stop being stoic and start being a cock.
>>
>>37750834
Learn a bit more about communication skills. You don't have to out-dominate the next guy actively, it should just come naturally. Things like your hand shake, eye contact, the volume and tone of your voice should all be rock solid without any force. Your posture and how you place your body gives a lot away too. Can you lead a conversation by showing genuine interest or giving thoughtful open ended input? If you're a very short guy you will always be labeled as having Napoleon Complex though and we will laugh at you for that
>>
>>37751716
>we will laugh at you for that
>we

we r normies, we r legion. expecto patronum.
>>
>>37751667
End your discusting existence immediately you stupid cock stump
>>
>>37751767
Angry whiteboi manlet detected
>>
>>37751801
Mad?

The state of Oregon.
>>
>>37750834
Just be a misguided, colossal flicker, Anon
>>
>>37750895
> lose boner
> start crying
> pee yourself
>>
>exercise
>diet
>SLEEP

Enjoy your high test and natural confidence.
>>
File: 1484021299242.gif (791KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1484021299242.gif
791KB, 300x168px
>>37750834
>hot OP webm
>can't reverse image search
everytime
>>
File: 1491878474460.png (75KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491878474460.png
75KB, 320x285px
>>37750834
>you will never fuck Stacie Jaxx

Why even live..
>>
File: 1366541098144.jpg (42KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1366541098144.jpg
42KB, 362x358px
>how can one become more dominant
>when he has no one to dominate

fuckin r9k
>>
Its hard for me to find that right balance, most social situations bore me so I tend not to engage fully and that makes me appear a little aloof. Sometimes I just don't feel like making eye contact cause I don't give a fuck about the people around me, sometimes I'm too patient with people because its hard to get to me.
>>
>start giving less shits about everything to make it easier to be dominant in my life and take charge b without worrying about being judged
>go full 360 and end up unable to motivate myself to do anything at all ever
>>
how to win friends and influence people
/r/theredpill
stop being a weeb, stop watching anime
>>
>>37754029
if you want to be dominant 48 laws of power or the prince are better
>>
>>37754029
Does TRP work? Asking before I earn a rep as a complete douche nozzle
>>
>>37750834

Wanting to be more dominant is normie. If you are dominant the roasties and normies win.
>>
>>37751296
>>37751424
>>37751559
>>37751716
>>37754029
>>37754096

Fucking disgusting normie cancer.
>>
>>37754124

I kinda agree. I feel like constantly trying to 1 up the next guy is just some try hard shit, but you gotta draw a line and stand up for yourself. I think for autistic people we have to rely on our nerd rage and school shooter tendencies when people try us.
>>
>>37754029
I dunno about that subreddit but I think they are the kind of guys they complain all the time and are generally beta, aren't they? Like those MRA/MGTOW or whatever. That's what I've heard from them, that they bitch all the time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.