[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DSICORD THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: bullies.png (237KB, 564x587px) Image search: [Google]
bullies.png
237KB, 564x587px
we offer a new and welcoming atmosphere for arcanines without shitposting or circlejerking, we have a good amount of activity and robots talk about interesting topics, there are no bots or voice chat. we have strict rules about orbiting and attention seekers. lurkers are welcome - bullies, normies and underaged go away

discordapp.com/invite/cEzePAq

feel free to post your own invite in this thread.
>>
>>37750417
saged. dont you ever post this thread ever again
>>
>>37750551
shhh. take your meds and go to sleep newfriend
>>
File: 1493331097238.jpg (95KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493331097238.jpg
95KB, 544x408px
>>37750725
how about you fuck off already with your discord threads you cancerous piece of shit
>>
>>37750751
where did u gett this pic of me??
>>
>>37750417
stop discording
>>
REMINDER: IF YOUR DISCORD SERVER TOLERATES ROAST IT IS NOT A REAL R9K SERVER
TOAST THE ROAST
TOAST THE ROAST
>>
>>37750854
stop replying to roastie and normie threads then, maybe we will come back to /r9k/ then and not need discord anymore to get a safe space
>>
>>37750417
stfu already sid
>>
>>37750933
discords are for roasties and normalfags
>>
>>37750944
who the hell is sid, stop bully me and go jerk off to some roastie thread
>>37751018
ok
>>
>>37751077
okay.
Lets talk how are you OP?
>>
File: feel.png (5KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
5KB, 128x128px
>>37751270
i am sick and in bed, so i want to talk to robots on discord, because wagie life sucks and i never have time or energy. r9k has only a few posts anyomre worth replying to so it would be nice to see robots talk in real time about interesting topics. i mostly lurk because i have no idea what to talk about tho.
>>
>>37751357
yeah. But you know robots will end up posting dicks and shit.
Yeah board culture is slow compared to chatrooms.
Do you have questions you could pose that you want answers to about different things?
>>
File: fast.png (18KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
fast.png
18KB, 128x128px
>>37751663
well if you have experience with discord you could help me with a few ideas how to deal and avoid people shitposting, banning underage alone doesnt seem to get rid of the problem
>>
>>37751728
I'm not really that well versed in it.
I just have a discord and that's it.
I don't know if discord has filters like that though
>>
>women not banned
>orbiting """banned"""
Dropped.
>>
File: sword.png (6KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
6KB, 128x128px
>>37752560
when you have no idea what gender people are online it happens often that people get banned for being suspected female and many robots are autistic enough that when someone makes a joke about being a grill ironically to ban him outright. we just ban people that exhibit typical roastie behaviour no matter the gender. sorry but your opinion is bad and thats exactly the ignorant way of thinking we want to avoid.
>>
>>37752711
>many robots are autistic enough that when someone makes a joke about being a grill ironically to ban him outright
Then the solution would be to not have people in power that are this autistic, you retard. But obviously that isn't what you're concerned with. With a rule like "no orbiting", the people in charge are the ones who determine what is and what isn't orbiting, and they themselves will orbit any girl who enters the server, but claim that their actions aren't orbiting.
>>
can you faggots please switch up your images a bit? it's bad enough that we have the same threads every day but at last use different pics for replies
>>
File: danbo14.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
danbo14.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>37753186
i have to admit that happened one time, but after being scolded that mod stopped doing it. you are right, but since there is no voicechat and no selfposting allowed it is difficult to determine who is a roastie or not, also getting non-autistic mods isnt as easy as you make it out to be. we defined orbiting as when everyone is aware of it and is annoyed by it.

>>37753214
sorry, will do, i have no image folder and must first build one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.