[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do redditors (and a lot of other people online) think that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: CEV_L2UWMAA53pg.png (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CEV_L2UWMAA53pg.png
49KB, 600x600px
Why do redditors (and a lot of other people online) think that as long as you're a straight white male, it's guaranteed that you will be socially validated? It's amazing people exist who are so retarded they actually think that's true.
>>
>>37748825
Hard truth here it is true.
>>
File: IMG_0967.gif (68KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.gif
68KB, 300x153px
idk do they?
>>
>>37748825
Because it literally is easier you stupid fucking cumskin.
>>
>>37748906
>>37748939

How about you explain how it's easier instead of whining like little fags? All the alleged privilege people have told me I've had has all been false. It's easier for white Chads but he exists in a league of his own and nobody seems to care that he has actual white male privilege.
>>
>>37748939
get deported pedro
>>
>>37749040
Have you ever been racially profiled? Have you ever been stopped by the police when you've done nothing wrong? Have you ever had three security guards follow you around when you go shopping?
>>
i remember one time i stormed out of my friends house suddenly because him and all of his white friends were being racist as fuck.

when you're the only brown person in the room and everyone is laughing at nigger jokes and the literal Chad telling the jokes is looking at you, laying his hand on your shoulder and going, "NO OFFENSE BRO, BUT" and then just continuing punch lines and laughing with everyone.

white people won't even have to deal with this. they won't ever be in a room full of people opposite of them, it just doesn't happen.
>>
File: IMG_1675.jpg (23KB, 191x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1675.jpg
23KB, 191x220px
>>37749091
that depends, have YOU?
faggot
>>
>>37749091

>Have you ever been racially profiled?

I've been told that I can't be hired because they are looking for "more diverse candidates". I mean, you fags and women claim I've never been turned down for a job, but I've been rejected from hundreds of jobs for whatever reason.

>Have you ever been stopped by the police when you've done nothing wrong?

When I was younger, yeah. I had to do a lot of ass kissing a few times just so they'd leave me alone.

>Have you ever had three security guards follow you around when you go shopping?

I've been accused of stealing before, yes. Angry old white guys also give me shit for things from time to time in public. But this was about social validation, not your BLM tier whiny muh oppression garbage.
>>
>>37749091
Ah yes and being randomly stopped has just destroyed your life right? It's not like nothing will happen if you did nothing wrong you dumb nigger. Even if there's an asshole cop, all you have to do is make a comment on twitter and the angry mob of social justice will have the cop lynched by the morning.
>>
>>37749122
"It just doesn't happen"

Okay nigger,Ive been to black house parties,where I'd be the token white boy in the blunt room,all the time in college, but I PUT myself in those situations, and laughed along when they made fun of whites. Just like YOU put yourself in that situation with your "friends"

>ur not Special mr snowflake
>>
>>37749122
I'm white living in a majority white country and have been on social and professional situations where I was the only white person in the room. Grow a pair, you softcock little shit.
>>
>>37749130
>I've been told that I can't be hired because they are looking for "more diverse candidates".
Yeah sure you did. And right after you saw a single black mother with an iPhone 8 in a Lambo paying for groceries with food stamps.
> I had to do a lot of ass kissing a few times just so they'd leave me alone.
We have to do ass kissing so we don't get beaten and arrested for resisting arrest.
> But this was about social validation, not your BLM tier whiny muh oppression garbage.
Society isn't stereotyping you as a criminal before you've even done anything retard. That is your instant validation.
It's not my fault your probably piss away that privilege by choosing to dress like a skinhead or being a repulsive neckbeard.
>>
>>37748825
There are countries where >99% of has the same color skin, but they are too dumb to figure it out
>>
>>37749192
Elaborating on this, my five best friends are

Asian
Asian
Native American
black
Black

So I'm the only white in the room EVERY TIME we hang out u fucking pleb
>>
>>37748825
Mfw they're propelling the racism against whites by claiming there's no racism against whites
>>
>>37749231

>Yeah sure you did. And right after you saw a single black mother with an iPhone 8 in a Lambo paying for groceries with food stamps

But it did happen though, That is YOUR privilege, to deny all my experiences and try to shout me down. You just can't admit that your conceived stereotypes about privilege are wrong.

>We have to do ass kissing so we don't get beaten and arrested for resisting arrest

I myself had to do ass kissing because how did I not know they were going to do something to me? It was always late at night too so I couldn't take any chances.

>Society isn't stereotyping you as a criminal before you've even done anything retard. That is your instant validation

People like you assume I can go out in public and get automatically respected, which is totally false. Again you nigger, I've been accused of stealing and doing things I didn't do plenty of times, you just choose to ignore that because it conflicts with your whiny little narrative.

>It's not my fault your probably piss away that privilege by choosing to dress like a skinhead or being a repulsive neckbeard

Again, this is your privilege in western society. The privilege to deny all my experiences and shout me down, and then falsely claim that the world is so righteous to me, so therefore I must be a fedora tipping virgin neckbeard because anything else just wouldn't make sense! You're the one with privilege and you're the bully, nigger. Same goes for women. The very fact that you have to use [insert negative strawman here] as a justification for why I don't have that privilege only proves you can't prove I have said privilege.
>>
>>37749091
How awful to be more suspicious of the kind of people that commit the majority of crime. Clearly all statistics should be ignored and are racist.

>>37749122
Pussy can't take a joke.
>>
>>37749153
It's a more valid problem than anything you have.
Police constantly fuck with minorities who've done nothing wrong. I've had my car torn up and things thrown in the street because they "smelled weed" (I don't even drink, much less smoke, much less smoke weed). And when they concluded their search they just left.
Literally nothing happens to these cops either because cumskins like you go on juries and say "stupid dindu" and side with the cop before you even see evidence.
>>
The problem isn't whitey or blakcey or Pedro or whatever. The problem is normie retards.

Stay strong brothers.
>>
Because people are hypocrites and just shitty in general.
>>
>>37749268
Lol shut up whitey you will never know the experience of us africans stop being so racist
>>
I've always figured it would be easier for minorities because they have close knit social circles. They have friends from birth and potential gfs within the families.

As a non Chad low tier white, I have NOTHING. Nobody treats me better because I happen to be white and if anything I get treated worse because of anxiety.
>>
>>37749268
>But it did happen though
Name the company then
> That is YOUR privilege, to deny all my experiences and try to shout me down. You just can't admit that your conceived stereotypes about privilege are wrong.
This is literally exactly what you're doing though.

>I myself had to do ass kissing because how did I not know they were going to do something to me?
Because you're white you retard.
You can do whatever you want.
>People like you assume I can go out in public and get automatically respected, which is totally false.
No that's not what I'm saying at all. You can be respected if you act like a normal person.
> Again you nigger
And you're clearly not. Just some white trash hick who thinks he's experiencing "reverse racism" when he shows up to an interview in a wifebeater with dip and a spit bottle and then gets angry at niggers and immigrants that he didn't get the job.

I'm not even reading the rest of your drivel.
Go back to /pol/ or jerk of to BLACKED like a good little race baiting cuck.
>>
>>37749384
>that response
Nigger got btfo lmao
>>
>>37749384

Shut up nigger.

>>37749420

>Name the company then

I'm not going to be a total idiot and give that information.

>This is literally exactly what you're doing though

But this is your privilege as a minority in western society. To live in a society built by white men, where you only lack what you want due to your own failures. I never denied your experiences, you denied mine because you swallow too many talking points about white male privilege that everyone circlejerks about without contesting the ideas.

>Because you're white you retard
>You can do whatever you want

You have no proof I can do whatever I want. They even threatened me and told me I better leave the area or there would be harsher consequences. I am constantly held to standards of behavior but women and minorities like you conveniently ignore that to support your own narrative.

>No that's not what I'm saying at all. You can be respected if you act like a normal person

But again, that's not true. I've been harassed and attacked in public by all sorts of people. Lately it's been angry old white guys doing it.

>And you're clearly not. Just some white trash hick who thinks he's experiencing "reverse racism" when he shows up to an interview in a wifebeater with dip and a spit bottle and then gets angry at niggers and immigrants that he didn't get the job.

I don't dress like a hick or skinhead or neckbeard, I see you've expanded your imaginary strawman stereotypes because they are all you cling to. You cling to them because without them, you'd have absolutely no explanation for what I'm saying here. This is how western society works, white males talk about their issues and then you shout us down by talking about what losers we are. Since we apparently live in a world that caters to us (you can't provide proof for that either). You're lucky this isn't pre-2012 when the fedora neckbeard memes didn't exist. You'd actually have to have a real argument then.
>>
>>37749420
You're generalizing too much.
Oh and you probably know about affirmative action too. And diversity quotas are a thing.
Also how is it out fault that blacks commit more crime even though they only make up 20% of the Americas population. Ofcourse people are going to be cautious.
You better tell that your brothas lol
>>
>>37749420

>I'm not even reading the rest of your drivel.
Go back to /pol/ or jerk of to BLACKED like a good little race baiting cuck.

Actually, /pol/ agrees with you. It's your lucky day, nigger. /pol/ thinks white male privilege exists and that women are oppressed. They go on and on about how good it is to be a white male, blah blah blah. They are very upset at modern white males for not manning up and using our privilege. /pol/ is a board full of cucks and I'm not going there.
>>
>>37749231
have you considered ending your life ?
>>
>>37749400
>>37749400
Assuming you are American.. most of the country is white bro. If I go online or offline you can find tons of white people to make a clique with. A good chunk of your race would only date other whites.
>>
Why do robots think you need an 8 inch dick and need to be 6 foot 7 10/10 face chad to get a girlfriend? Basically every internet community adopts a meta view of reality based on their own biases, just like real life social groups.
>>
>>37750999

>Why do robots think you need an 8 inch dick and need to be 6 foot 7 10/10 face chad to get a girlfriend?

I never said that.

>Basically every internet community adopts a meta view of reality based on their own biases, just like real life social groups.

Which connects to my OP question. So many different internet communities and people claim that because I'm a white male, I'll be automatically respected and women will throw themselves at me, and it's not true.
>>
>>37751206
>I never said that
I'm talking about /r9k/'s worldview and how it isn't any less or more absurd than reddit's.
>>
>>37751222

You are on fire with these trips. I don't throw my lot in with /r9k/ because I disagree with a lot of what they say here. But I have seen how women worship Chad and disregard beta males, so it's a theory that has credibility outside of the /r9k/ bubble.
>>
Basically. I am right and if you disagree with me you are a cuck.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.