[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

/devilish/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-05-21-07-04-20-1.png (167KB, 479x537px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-21-07-04-20-1.png
167KB, 479x537px
>Eat recommended serving
>Still be hungry anyways
>>
>>37748275
I swished my dick in my female co-workers glass of water at work yesterday. It's not even an attraction thing it's that she's beneath me. I know these are supposed to be jokey but I doubt anyone can top that.
>>
>>37748557
Oh i was being serious.no serving size is ever enough to make me satifyed with what i ate. It sucks.

Totally epic prank by the way. What will you do if you get caught?
>>
>>37748731
I didn't get caught. I got away with it.
>>
>>37748731
No idea what even drove me to do it. Maybe a small devilish Pepe sat on my shoulder whispering into my ear.
>>
>>37749369
Well yes i understand that but what if you do it again and then get caught?
>>
An associate of mine who I thought i was still a friend deleted me off Normiebook. It sent me in to such a fit of rage i reported his Bootleg merch store to Fox and sent a DMCA with his name, address and websites.

It's all been taken offline now. Fuck you Mike you hipster cunt. I hope you get sued to hell and back.
>>
>>37749412
It's the thrill of trying not to get caught that gives me the rush.
>>
>>37749543
Totes epic dude. =3
>>
File: 1494474889445.jpg (42KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1494474889445.jpg
42KB, 640x633px
>>37748275
>find a pregnant woman
>buy her a drink
>>
>last expiry date of milk was yesterday
>drink it anyway
>>
>>37749643
nice one anon
Origamio
>>
>>37749613
One of the best parts was that it was a pint glass and I got all the way to the bottom and still had a bit of length left over.
>>
>>37749790
Time stamp or you are a filthy liar.
>>
>>37749818
Like I'm gonna post a picture of my dick. I'm not a deprived faggot like the rest if r9k. Well.....I might be depraved but I'm not a fag.
>>
>>37750642
*depraved
>>
>look up the recommended level of alcohol consumed per week
>drink more
haha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.