[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>broke up with fiancee two months ago >been trying to move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1373391060977.jpg (89KB, 406x344px) Image search: [Google]
1373391060977.jpg
89KB, 406x344px
>broke up with fiancee two months ago
>been trying to move on but still miss her so incredibly much
>do same sports
>will see her again at a tournament tomorrow
>tfw genuinely very afraid and dreading it

I'm a grown man, but god damn, I can feel my heart beat in my chest already.

Have you ever encountered your ex after the break-up? What happened? How was that for you?
>>
>>37747685
We don't have ex's, retard.
>>
>>37747685
>broke up with fiancee
Wrong board shitcunt
>>
>khv
>met a girl who seemed like all my dreams come true for 3 hours once and this was the highlight of my life
>got ghosted afterwards
>still hung up over it because it was the only 3 hours in the past ten years where time felt like it was moving forward
>trying to imagine what it would be like if i had a fiancee
>trying to imagine the pain of losing that
>levels of emotion seem so high that they're abstractions which i cant really imagine
How the fuck do you people deal with all those feelings that come with relationships and ending them, I can't even get over having an unrequited crush in elementary
>>
>>37747685
>/r9k/
>having an ex

keep it up reddit. loving the memes :^)
>>
>>37747685
Go to the board known for being virgins and not having a relationship before

"Hey lads can you relate to my situation with my ex gf XD"

bait or are you just thick?
>>
>>37747685
Why'd she end it bro
>>
>>37747737
>How the fuck do you people deal with all those feelings that come with relationships and ending them
Drown yourself in more of those feelings until either the emotional scars get so numb that you stop caring, or kill yourself.
At least those seem to be the most common ways for normalfags.
>>
File: 1489628384445.png (235KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489628384445.png
235KB, 600x503px
>>37747685
>having a fiance
>having an ex at all
>dealing with women in the first place
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENOUGH OF YOU FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF OF MY BOARD NOW
>>
File: 1431936240898.jpg (15KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1431936240898.jpg
15KB, 248x241px
>>37747737
I can tell you that if I ever find a new girl again, I will never love this unconditionally ever again.

It has hurt me to my very core. I'm so fucking heartbroken, man.

>>37747784
I ended it. She had an emotional affair, and I wouldn't stand for that. It made sense at the time to dump her, but emotionally I've regretted that decision since the moment I took it. Should've worked at it. Should've talked and move past it, etc.
>>
Even though you suffer greatly, it is not the type of suffering we suffer, so we cannot show any solidarity.

Die, you piece of shit normie
>>
>>37747818
>an emotional affair

So basically she had a good friend that didn't happen to be female and you felt insecure and inadequate about it because why weren't you enough for her? What did that other guy have that made her feel the need to hang out with him and talk with him about stuff?

If it was literally the same situation but that friend was a girl, you wouldn't have dumped her.

But I'm here to tell you that you should have. I'm here to tell you that you were right. You clearly wasn't her best friend and a long term relationship with someone who isn't your best friend is doomed to fail.

Good luck my friend.
>>
>>37747874
I don't have the heart right now to go into any specific details to explain it further. The prospect of tomorrow has brought back a lot of feelings already.

But thank you, anon.
>>
>>37747818
>emotional affair
What the fuck is that? Did she cry in Chad's arms? Elaborate normie fuck this is a foreign concept to me
>>
Why the fuck do you people come here to rub your normie lifestyles in our faces? Are you all sociopaths? Fucking die.
>>
>>37747685
Why do men commit so much more than women...
Its so sad that women arent capable of true unconditional love like men are. They love status, they dont love the guy. If you can make a girl feel like she's putting other women to shame by having you as her boyfriend you will probably keep her forever, or until someone better, who shows interest in her comes along.
Thats the sad reality of things. Instances where a girl truily loves a man for who he is and nothing more are extremly rare. Loyal women are extremly rare.

Im a 21 yearold virgin and i fell in love with this girl from college. She had a boyfriend when we met. For 6 momths we hung out and i could tell the whole time that she wants me and likes me and i liked her too and everyone around us could see it. She would ask me out, hang out with me 1 on 1, frequent physical contact etc. Using my autistic spying skills i found out about her bf and looked him up. He was a disgusting scrawny loser. Like 3/10 at best.
Anyway as we grew closer and closer she ended up leaving him, but a month before that she started very straight forward chatting me up. After she left him i waited a week before asking her out and ofcourse she said yes.
Now we are together and her ex is desperately trying to get her back and she shows me his pathetic texts. They were together for a year. She said how she would tell him about me and how we were hanging out and he would get all buttflustered and jealous ofcourse and get into a fight and how im partially the reason why they broke up.
After we started dating she would tell me how she tells all her friends about me. How im 190cm tall and fit and have a deep voice and huge hands and whatnot, and they all give her positive reactions and are jealous. Id say im glad your friends are satisfied and she said "yea, i upgraded".
I dont know if she loves me. Sadly i love her and i cant help it, but i cant stop thinking about the fact that she might do the same to me eventually.
>>
>>37747933
Don't be a little bitch and listen to this roastie/reddit white knight:

>>37747874

Men and women generally cannot be friends. If your gf, was emotionally connecting to a different man, the next step is physical. You did good, op. It was a matter of time before she hurt you even more. If she really cared about you, she would have been trying her hardest to get back with you.

When you see her tomorrow, it's going to be awkward without a doubt. Feels are also going to be at an all time high. You can make a simple acknowledgment when you come across her, but I think it's best to try and avoid her to prevent yourself from getting too many feels. Down the road, once the feelings wear off a bit, you don't have to avoid her so much because it'll be easier. Just takes time.
>>
>>37748502
>Men and women generally cannot be friends.
But what if they are both gay.

Check mate.
>>
>>37748567
It's exceedingly rare for homos and dykes to be friends.
-t.homo
>>
>>37748764
stop lying stupid larper
>>
>>37747685
What sport is this tournament for? If you end up playing against her or her team make sure you kick her/their asses so much that they pray for mercy, be so focused in the game that nothing else in the world is more valuable than beating her on the playing field. After the game is over shake her hand and say nothing more than good game. Fuck 'em up, senpai, and good luck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.