[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon tell me, how was your relationship with your mother?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px)
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
So anon tell me, how was your relationship with your mother?
>>
Decent

She's very passive aggressive and vindictive, has major mood swings due to depression and BPD, and will lecture you about anything she can think of even if she knows nothing about it.

I love her because she's my mom, can't stand her because she's insufferable, and I molested her once while she was drunk. So... decent
>>
I've always kind of despised her. I don't know how she feels about me these days, haven't seen her in a while.
>>
>>37747559

Complicated; She is a neurotic nutbag but atleast she is a decent person when she is happy.
>>
>>37747643
>She's very passive aggressive and vindictive, has major mood swings due to depression and BPD, and will lecture you about anything she can think of even if she knows nothing about it.

So she's a woman?

To answer your question, OP: it's fine, at least one the surface, but I have really grown to despise her.
>>
she was more like a father, bringing bacon and all that
that made me attracted to motherly soft women
>>
She wasn't really demanding of me as a child as much as I wish she was in hindsight.

She's very preachy and incredibly emotional, and we'll find a reason to get mad over anything.

She was very loving but like many other single mothers, it wasn't enough.
>>
it was good before she ditched me for drugs reeee
i hate that whore but i kind of love her too
>>
>>37747559
Mutual indifference
>>
She was present most of my life.

Lost her shit when my father die, but came back to earth after a few years.

In all honesty she never felt like a real maternal figure in my life.
>>
>>37747559
Good, but I can't escape the feeling that she secretly hates me or thinks I'm a pathetic waste of space. Sometimes I get deluded enough to think she gives me horrible life advice disguised as good life advice in order to watch me suffer and fail. She also seems intent on turning me into a type of person that is not fit for the real world, and that will die of alcoholism at age 30.

Then again, I'm pretty sure that everyone either hates me, or pities me and acts accordingly. I get so many dirty looks and passive-agressive hatred from strangers that I don't think I deserve.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.