[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /obesebutfinewithit/. Seems like today everyone tries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fluff.jpg (214KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
fluff.jpg
214KB, 600x510px
Who here /obesebutfinewithit/.
Seems like today everyone tries to lose weight and get 'fit'.
I have 200 kilos and i dont really care, if it might be that i die from eating than so be it.
Dont have much to live for anyway, gotta die from something.
>>
>>37747435
complete opposite, i'm embarrassingly emaciated. I don't give as many fucks anymore, I really tried going to the gym and eating enough calories to gain weight but i'd need to eat like 2500 calories I think, which is just not gonna happen. I have developed a newfound disgust for fat people now that I realize just how much they have to eat to maintain that weight.
>>
>>37747435
There's a big difference between trying to be fit and literally weighing a quarter of a ton.
>>
>>37747435
I'm just on obese and I hate myself for it and dont want to leave the house over it
>>
>>37747435
>200kg
>~450lbs
Dude, do you just eat nothing but lard and drink nothing but soda? You don't get to that weight by "not giving a shit." You get to that weight by actively working for it.
>>
>>37747473
>I have developed a newfound disgust for fat people now that I realize just how much they have to eat to maintain that weight.

Did you think fat-hate was just a meme?
>>
Euro-obese (probably /fit/ by US standards) and hate it. Trying to lose waist but it's slow af and very demotivating.
>inb4 JUST eat less
>>
>>37747576
It's not just eating less. It's eating less, but eating it more often, and drinking the right shit.

Stuff like nuts and greens are good foods, while cutting out sugars and grains. Drink black coffee and unsweetened tea, while cutting out soda and alcohol.
>>
>>37747610
I drink only water and black coffee (never fell for the sweet jew), vegetables, non fat cream cheese ("Quark"), skim yoghurt and get my omegas from flax oil.
Also counting calories and keeping it below 2000kcal a day (usually around 1700ish).
I guess this excruciatingly slow rate of fat loss is as fast as it gets.
>>
>>37747435
It's no surprise you are here. You simply lack any self control. Enjoy living half a life.
>>
>>37747631
Well, I never lost so much weight as I did when I worked part time as a cart pusher during wintertime at a Walmart.

Pushing 10 carts at a time up a hill through the snow at temperatures below freezing for 8 hours per day. According to my phone's pedometer at the time, I was literally walking 20 miles per day in the snow, while pushing carts up a hill. I could eat literally anything I wanted, and as much as I wanted, and the pounds were still falling off of me to the point that I looked anorexic.

If you got 32 hours per week to spare, and a store with a big parking lot sitting at the top of a hill, I would recommend trying that out.
>>
>>37747671
We don't have slavery in Europe, if you want to work at a supermarket and they are mandated to give you a proper wage, social security and everything.
Two problems with that: When they hire you they want to make sure you are worth it, that means you get to become a full flegded worker instead of some designated cart pusher.
The second one is union business, it's pretty much illegal to have somebody work 60+ hours a week here ("Walmart" + real job).
>>
>>37747712
Sucks to be you. Guess you'll either have to do it for free, or pay a gym to do it less efficiently.
>>
>>37747712
>they are mandated to give you a proper wage
Depends on where you are. Germany has their 450 EUR jobs, where you get paid the minimum wage and have to go home once you earned your 450 EUR a month.
>>
>>37747727
Maybe the laws will adapt once we become essentially part of the US via TTIP and niggerfication.
>>
>>37747742
I thought you were getting flooded with middle easterners?

Honestly, I don't get Europe. Literally every European that I know decided to try and find work in the States after coming to visit on an Esta. Not gonna say its perfect or anything, but at this point, I've got over a dozen Europeans that I know that prefer the States to Europe. They even wind up voting Republican, because they don't want the States to turn into Europe.
>>
>>37747785
We get "Syrian refugees" from Northern-, East- and Central-/Subsaharan Africa.
>>
>>37747797
That's gotta suck. But that's what welfare does to people from countries that don't have it. No need to get a job or integrate when you can just come and live off the state.

I'm not even conservative, either. It's just what I would do if I were in their shoes.
>>
>>37747813
400EUR Hartzbux in Germany is like 2 Somalian annual incomes - every month.
If some batshit insane US state proclaimed "come here and get 200000USD a month just for fucking our women and destroying our culture" I would be there in no time.
>>
>>37747850
Me, too. Hell, I'd even adapt for that if they asked. Of course, nobody's asking.
>>
>>37747435
Why don't you kill yourself right now worthless cunt? You're an insult to life.
>>
>>37747576
You've never had real hunger, you only ate and ate and ate like a pig. I was raised poor and you never felt real hunger like me.

I have zero empathy for you. Just lose the fucking weight pig.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.