[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fantastic no one will date me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm so fantastic no one will date me.
>>
>>37747430
>it's somehow men's ego's fault that she has impossible standards
>>
>>37747430
Someone post the HilIary image
You know the one
>>
>>37747430
Pretty much. It's ego saving mental gymnastics.
>>
>can't find a mate by 30
>successful woman
>>
I've always been hated by 'powerful women' though. I don't even have to talk and they will gravitate towards me and get really rude and bossy with me. And when I talk to feminists online, again, they are more forceful with me than they seem to be with other guys. People blame me for this saying I am provoking them, but all I'm doing is existing in their general vicinity.
>>
>Women only (ONLY) date men who earn more money than them, are taller than them, have more friends than them, are smarter than them and are more dominant than them
>Women get put into positions where they earn as much as men, wear heels so they are as tall as men, have infinite friends due to social media, get most of the degrees, and are forced to act dominant due to cultural expectations

Hm, I am seeing a problem here.
>>
I actually do turn down women that are too good for me. Always figured if I started making a minimum amount it wouldn't be such a big deal since I wouldn't agree to go out places and do things I couldn't afford on my own. A successful women wouldn't lower her standards/quality of living for more than maybe once on a single date anyway.
My standards are falling a lot though over the past couple years I'd probably let a woman I'm not related to, to pay for herself or me too now if they felt like it. I probably wouldn't date-date boyfriendgirlfriend kind of date her though unless she gave me gifts that I could pawn when we break up.
>>
They are undatable because they still want to date up.
>>
>>37747430
>real men weigh in
That seems the to be the problem here, she was asking out mannequins, they can't give replies.
>>
>>37748740
this.
the more successful and wealthy they become, the more they separate and lock themselves out of the pool because they won't date down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.