[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad is actually genetically inferior. Men who fuck a lot are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: .jpg (50KB, 527x298px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
50KB, 527x298px
Chad is actually genetically inferior.

Men who fuck a lot are r-selective retards with weak seed, that's why their brains tell them to fuck a lot, so they can produce more (weaker) offspring that might not survive due to their father's weak, shitty genes.

Men who only fuck one or 2 women in their lives are of strong seed because their brains tell them it's ok to wait to find a strong mate to produce strong offspring combined with their strong ubermensch K-selected seed.

Now you know the truth and you can stop reeing.
>>
>>37747225
there is nothing genetically inferior about r-selection, objectively
stop thinking with your feelings
>>
>>37747262
>there is nothing genetically inferior about r-selection
There is if your offspring is a weak piece of shit who will die. You come from weak, inferior stock and you're passing your shitty genetics onto your spawn who have a higher chance of dying if it weren't for the beta welfare state.

You fucking a lot only means that your inferior brain is desperately telling you to reproduce as much as possible because you need to pass your frail lineage on as fast and as much as possible otherwise you'll be left behind, cuck.

Yours might actually be the stupidest comment I've ever read.
>>
>>37747317
You need to think about this from a more ultimate perspective, I think
The act of reproduction itself is very important to survival
Do you think wolves are really more successful than rabbits?

Sometimes, being strong isn't the most important thing.
>>
>>37747225
This unironically makes sense to me. Can you tell me something more about this subject?
>>
they have a lot of children because there's high chance of most of their offspring dying.
Like tadpoles
>>
>>37747317
Did you know that humans are the only species to have sex for the sole purpose of pleasure? We have condoms, birth control, etc to tell us "I can have sex without reproducing." Chads have sex with those barriers too, not just care free and unprotected. They're fucking to have fun. Not spread on their genes. Unless they're some asshole who says "hur dur lemme knock up a shit ton of people" You can't compare animals to humans in this aspect.
>>
>>37747344
Yes, a wolf is objectively more successful than a rabbit. He is a stronger animal who is of more value to the overall ecosystem than a rabbit which is essentially a glorified parasite, like it or not. Sure, they're cute, but they're generally useless in the grand scheme of things.

>>37747644
It follows the Verhulst population model. As you can see in this equation, increasing r and decreasing K causes a quite high increase in the result. Increasing K and decreasing r causes it to become lower.

What is r and K? r is the growth rate of the animals and K is the carrying capacity of the environment where the animals live.

What does this mean? It means that high r, low K animals reproduce at a high rate in an uncrowded spot (say chad strolling in and fucking all the bitches in a small town). While low r, high K animals reproduce at a low rate in spaces that are close to carrying capacity (say a bunch of non-chads in a town with a fair amount of available qts lying around)

Think of r-selective fucktards as opportunistic, degenerate and parasitic and K-selectives as the complete opposite.

>>37747745
We're still guided by our instincts and until the day we stop being guided by them, these rules of nature will never stop applying.

Face it, your precious chad is a fucktarded untermensch.
>>
>>37747795
Wolves are equally useless. There is no merit in being strong when rabbits will greatly outnumber the wolves.
Think about the scale of the r-selected species. Until humans start colonizing other planets (and exhibiting r-selection traits in the process), by far the most successful organisms are r-selected. Being smart won't matter in 1 million years if we don't get off this space rock, but there will be tons of faster-breeding and quicker evolving species that do survive.

I like the idea as a whole, and I think there's a discussion to be had about humans becoming more r-selective in order to survive beyond our doomed existence on earth.

But there's really no way r-selection is a less successful method. It's supremely effective. Humans are the only K-selected species that can even hold a candle that can hold a candle to some of the insects, plants, and even simpler life's success.

Honestly, it's very emotional to assume stronger and smarter = better, because I have those personal values, as well. But just because those are my values does not make it more objective.
>>
>>37747225
Chad probably might not reproduce or at least won't have stable offspring. Depends really on whether he uses birth control.

Women like brutes or they like providers.
>>
I thought r/k selection theory was replaced by life history theory?
It is still similar though. I've read a paper or two which theorized some mental illnesses could be life history traits but maladapted.

What is your source for low quality sperm and the connection to a fast life history? Hadn't heard about that one.
>>
no you idiot. sexual behaviors is not shared between ALL mammals

we are apes. look at ape society
>>
>>37747910
aside from humans, what are the most successful primates in general?
aside from humans, apes are not terribly successful compared to other monkeys

I'm too sleepy to find out
>>
>>37747944
cats/dogs are very very different. they live in isolation until they can breed and when the puppers grow they leave them be and go find another cat/dog to mate with.

in apes its a tournament style reproduction. the males either submit to the alpha or fight in order to get the females/resources.
when the alpha is killed, the females flock to the new alpha male
>>
>>37747944
>aside from humans, what are the most successful primates in general?

cats. they form bands and are monogamous. the alpha male is the leader but does not form a harem or kills his competitors, only if they threaten him
>>
>>37747984
I don't think cats are primates but, yes, cats are very, very successful mammals
>>
>>37747840
Whatever you say, boss. Once those shitty animals reach population capacity, they'll taper off anyway and become K-selective. Why is it so incredible to you that your precious chad is a weak dumbass of frail lineage?

>>37747873
>What is your source for low quality sperm and the connection to a fast life history? Hadn't heard about that one.
There isn't. That's why I'm doing research to find a link. I'm writing a paper about it, hopefully it gets published.
>>
>>37747969
>in apes its a tournament style reproduction. the males either submit to the alpha or fight in order to get the females/resources.
>when the alpha is killed, the females flock to the new alpha male
Sounds like a mediocre description of chimps but we are not the same as those. Just compare the testicles for one.
>>
>>37748051
that's open to debate.
>>
>>37747795
Wolves are more useful than rabbits?

You're making shit points and using unrealistic criteria to prove it. Life isn't about procreation. It is for animals. We do it a little differently. Fucking the same girl everyday would have the same affect. High sex drive = beta male?
You're out of your fucking mind mate stop coping
>>
>>37747225
Chad is K selected. You are on the bottom of the hierarchy. He is on the top.
>>
>>37747225
ITT: people who have never figured out the superiority of the zerg rush

you fags are unbearable with your bullshit
>>
>>37748016
Chad has a higher IQ, is taller than you, stronger than you, better looking that you, healthier than you. He amogs you in every way possible.
According to you this makes him weak?
>>
>>37747225
If you're such a brainlet that you think wolves are 'superior' to rabbits just fucking off yourself. Not how ecology works.
>>
Another pseudoscientific theory by a kissless virgin manchild NEET who desperately wants to prove he is somehow superior to all the other men.
>>
>make nonsense comparison between men and animals
>thinks he resembles the wolf in this stupid shit
>thinks that being a virgin basement rat makes him superior because he's smarter than others >ignoring that humans have sex mainly because of pleasure and not to make offspring.

Right now Chad is networking his way to an higher pay, he's having sex with girls, having fun with his friends (real, tangible friends i mean), going on vacations that he will never forget.
You are on 4chan telling others that being a failure means you are superior. Sure
Kill
Your
Self
>>
Your total lack of understanding regarding ecology aside, you really think you're a fucking wolf, OP?

This is why you don't get laid. Your lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>37748579
>chad
>higher IQ
>>
>>37750427
Chad has higher IQ because he can do everything. Chads can become researchers
>>
>>37750464
>chad
>researchers
>>
>>37750476
researchers get laid
>>
>>37747225
I kind of get what you are saying but according to your logic the man who fucks a few partners would also have a lower sex drive, like less fucking in a day. That's not good.
>>
>>37750484
no they don't
organo
>>
>>37750484
>researchers
>laid
>>
>>37750494
Then what is it called when I sticky penis inside my gf's vagina?
>>
>>37750510
bestiality
meregano
>>
>>37750510
an anomaly.
Your gf is a cuck and should do better
>>
>>37748658
>kissless virgin manchild NEET
you're saying that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>37750476
>Smart chads that have it all and can do everything while still being charismatic and popular
>Robots whose lives are limited because they suck at everything, especially in social situations
>>
>>37747225
>coping THIS hard
There's a difference between not wanting to reproduce and not being able to reproduce.
>>
>>37750571
>chads
>smart
>>
>>37747317
Since when do the weak die in this society? The weak are taken care of now better than they ever were in history, therefore your argument is invalid.

Additionally, success in life generally depends upon some level of social skill, which Chad is more likely to pass on to his offspring. This is more important than intelligence honestly.
>>
>>37747225
I hope
Origiiinnald
>>
>>37747795
>Generally useless
>Integral part of the food chain and ecosystem

You sure are smart anon
>>
Attractiveness comes from how good certain genes you have are. Therefore an attractive Chad will have better genes. The only reason why Chad fucks a lot is because he can, people who only do it a little are only doing this because that is all they can get. If you don't have more sex because of lower testosterone, that means that it is still a bad gene because below average testosterone in not a plus for a species' survival
>>
>>37748016
Oh great, so you're just like every other scientist who has a goal they want the science to fit in to rather than being completely objective. Gotta love that sjw type bullshit
>>
File: irregularities.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
irregularities.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
>>37747225

Hmm, I never realized how well r-selection explains cucks and liberal numales and roasties. Saved.
>>
>>37750612
>This is more important than intelligence honestly.
That's because we still are a bunch of monkeys and our society is run by monkeys.
>>
>>37750671
You are fucking retarded. You're saying attractive= being good at everything. Geez are you a moron.
>>
>>37750598
>Chads have sex and generally live a pleasurable life, at least until 30/35
>Robots live miserably from day 1. Oh congrats you are intelligent and also wasted your best years and have no life. gg
>>
>>37750598
>lole i waste away jerking off to tentacles! i so smart!
>>
>>37750716
Intelligent people do not live miserably from day 1. If they are miserable they figure out how to fix their problems.
>>
>>37747225
But evolutionary success for a man is based on the number of offspring you father.

A black dude who spends most of his life going in and out of prison and fathering a dozen children by five different women is more evolutionarily successful than a black dude who becomes a doctor and has three children by the same woman.
>>
>>37750772
no.
Intelligent people will only fix their lives if they see a point in living.
>>
>>37747225
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night buddy.

You forgot the largest factor when comparing humans to other animals is that humans are one of the few animals that has sex for pleasure.
>>
>>37750829
>humans are one of the few animals that has sex for pleasure.
Again with this? That is complete bullshit we told you already
>>
>>37750796
Intelligent people see a point in living.
>>
>>37750886
C-c-chad is actually the b-beta and I'm supperior r-r-ight guys? Is this what the KKK and Slave owners tell themselves so they can sleep at night?
>>
>>37747225
>But evolutionary success for a man is based on the number of offspring you father.
Evolution doesn't exist. God made man and woman to become one body and stay together. Not produce bastard offspring with different women. Go pray and talk to God and stop sinning and he will talk to you. Literally everyone in this thread can talk to God if you clean yourselves up morally. He will show you supernatural things. Quit people so miserable you people. Christianity is real, human speculation deceives you people.
>>
>>37750949
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? How do you go from animals having no sex from pleasure to virgins being sleepless racists? No really? Walk me through this
>>
>>37750886
>We're still guided by our instincts and until the day we stop being guided by them, these rules of nature will never stop applying.

>Face it, your precious chad is a fucktarded untermensch.

How is that dealt with in any way. We have studied many species as well as humans sexual behaviour and it is scientifically verified that very few species have sex for pleasure. (i.e some other primates, and dolphins) If you have evidence to the contrary I'd love to see it.
>>
>>37750978
Point is, hypergamy is wrong. You are suppose to stay with one woman your whole life, and not engage in hypergamy. Of sleeping around and having your DNA in dozens of different women, likewise not having dozens of different men's DNA be forever apart of your body.

At any rate I meant to reply to this guy: >>37750776
>>
The "r/K selection theory" is just a glorified self-rationalization concocted by beta males about why beta males are not having sex in this age and day, attributing it to "I am too good for sex, only inferior people can have sex nowadays".

Alpha males practice both promiscuity and serial monogamy (the latter being the real system wolves do) depending on circumstances and personal preference, they do promiscuity because THEY CAN and THEY WANT. The beta males that get laid generally only do serial monogamy because due to scarcity of females caused by high competition it is more efficient for them to lock down one female and get all sex from her than being on the hunt all the time, which rarely goes well for them.
>>
>>37750978
It's the same deluded logic necessary to come to both realizations. You're creating an artificial construct in which you can say you're better than something you're not better than not through choice but your own inability to secure mates passed off as choice.
>>
>>37751029
Supposed to according to whom?
>>
>>37750978
Not that anon but I think he makes a connection between kekistanic pol virgins and just betafags here (they share a lot in common)
I might be wrong tho
>>
>>37751009
Then why do they have sex? Why do anything?
>>
>>37751049
you normies think you can sit back and spew insults at us robots on our own site and analyze like animals and then shit on our theories?
You're not welcome shitstain
>>
>>37750951
I'd rather burn for all eternity than share the same fate with self righteous people like yourself.
>>
>>37751050
Mostly for reproductive purposes and in many animals there is a hardwired sex programming to ensure this happens. For example many animals go into heat when they are ovulating which makes them super horny for a small amount of time when it's optimal to be pregnant they will aggressively try to sleep with males of their species even though sex is not pleasurable for them. Felines have barbed penises that destroy the female vagina causing it to be painful to mate with another feline to try and secure fathering a child. Other species reproduce majority by rape (a lot of rodents) where the female neither wants or enjoys sex.

Still waiting for any examples on your part.
>>
>>37751134
If nature could make us do stuff without pleasure, why even have pleasure at all? Why do female lions not kick out the male lion when mating season's over? Especially if it hurts
>>
>>37747795
>He is a stronger animal who is of more value to the overall ecosystem than a rabbit which is essentially a glorified parasite, like it or not
I hope you realize being cool and tough has nothing to do with biological success.
>>
>>37751221
>pleasure
Because he provides protection for the pride as well as for her offspring while she hunts. They're mammals there is a social hierarchy they adhere to. If another male come to challenge the current male and wins in his challenge he will kill all children fathered by other males and take over the harem.
>>
This explains the difference between Chad's and normal men's reproductive habits well but I don't think it can be used to draw any further conclusions.

1. How did you make the jump that from Chad has a lot of sex to Chad has a lot of sex because his genes are weak? Chad has a lot of sex because females want to reproduce with him. He tends to be in peak physical condition (a huge plus in any environment), he tends to be charismatic and sociable (a huge plus in any environment), and he tends to have an above average IQ (a huge plus in any environment [and despite the memes posted in this thread it is safe to assume most Chads are not hur dur meathead jocks, which are better described as alphas]). All these things considered, Chad is a desired object and has sex not because of extreme subconscious fear of his own shortcomings but rather because he is so often presented with the opportunity to reproduce.

2. Using the reductionist view you've taken on evolutionary biology, it is safe to assume that the amount of offspring created is beneficial regardless of the outcomes they offspring face. The sole purpose of reproduction is to ensure an organism's genes are kept 'alive' through offspring. Chad is successful at this because not only does he have the hard part handed to him (procuring a mate), he also succeeds at being fertile enough to impregnate his mate and see her through chidbearth.

Please respond to these points in a well-thought out and coherent manner (excluding memes) or I will have no choice to assume you're an underage high-schooler bored at home on summer break and jealous of his Chad counterparts.

Nothing personnel, kiddo. Just go outside
>>
>>37751033
>LOOK OKAY BRO LISTNEN
>IM ABOUT TO DESCRIBE SOME REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND SHIT
>ITS REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND, ALRIGHT?
>MOST GUYS DON'T GET THIS
>IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND
>TRUST ME, EVEN WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND IT
>I GET IT THOUGH
>BUT ANYWAY -- ON TO THE POINT
>IT'S REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND
>JUST BE AWARE OF THAT, I KNOW IT'S HARD TO GRASP
>EVEN THE FIRST SENTENCE IS GOING TO BE HARD TO
what a terrible writer lol
>>
>>37747795
>being badass and strong is important to unthinking pieces of DNA

retard.
>>
>>37751843
>I can't understand what anon is trying to say!
>It must be his writing skills and not my reading comprehension!
what a terrible reader lol
>>
>>37751676
That's not going to happen. He got btfo, but thanks for the high effort post.
>>
File: 1489707191391.jpg (27KB, 412x293px) Image search: [Google]
1489707191391.jpg
27KB, 412x293px
>>37747225
If that helps you sleep at night, then sure, go with it although it doesn't change that chad has done more with his short life span than you have. I'm not saying fuck everything that moves or even fuck at all, but at-least chad actually made something of himself (albeit bad) instead of sitting on his ass begrudging those who actually took action.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 327x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 327x200px
>>37747225
>this is what virgins have deluded themselves to believe
>they literally have to make up absurd lies to deal with their overwhelming insecurities of being a virgin

Wow...just wow....
>>
File: fedora_prof_atheist.png (435KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_prof_atheist.png
435KB, 612x612px
>I can't get laid
>therefor I'm STRONK with POTENT seed

never change, reddit9k
>>
>>37747317
An animals strength has nothing to do with how good it's genetics are

The purpose of good genetics is to pass them on. Not a brute strength competition

Typical retardbot. One track mind.
>>
Rabbits might make more offspring but in reality only very few of them actually survive. Most of the rabbits' offspring will die early in one way or another.
>>
>>37754270
But there are still more rabbits in the world than there are wolves, by mass
not counting dogs because once humans get involved, natural selection is happening less and less
rabbits will certainly continue to thrive once wolves have gone extinct
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37747225
>tfw K-selected master race
>>
>>37747859
>Women like brutes
= Alpha fux
>or they like providers
= Beta bux
>>
>>37747225
Then explain why black people are so alpha and strong.
>>
>>37750693
I read an article about feminism and rape fantasies recently. The article explained that feminism and rape are r-selected strategies.

Here's the link: http://mattforney.com/feminists-want-men-rape/
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.