[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a Medic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20170616_022515-1-1.jpg (1MB, 1045x1115px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_022515-1-1.jpg
1MB, 1045x1115px
I've had this wart(?) on my head for years, and I need it gone.

What is this, and how do I remove it safely at home? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>37747181
OP here. Is there a better board to post this on? I wasn't sure, so I came here.
>>
>>37747181
That doesn't look like a wart. That looks like a tumor. You'll need a doctor to remove it and stitch it up.
>>
>>37747181
Ask on /b/
>>
>>37747192
i'd say >>>/adv/
>>
>>37747181
holy shit how did you have that for years and didnt have it removed how big is that wart?
>>
>>37747181
really want to pluck out the hairs on it. slowly
>>
>>37747214
OP here. I always had long hair, so the price of the doctors visit wasn't really worth it.
As for your second question, it is very large.
>>
>at home
no no no no no and no
just dont
>>
>>37747199
^This. That looks exactly like the tumor that the vet had to dig out of my dog's hip (he wouldn't stop chewing on it). That's a tumor, not a wart. A wart is really hard and white. Way too puffy and soft to be a wart.
>>
>>37747256
RIP me, man. You know if these cause issues (aside from the obvious visual one)?
>>
>>37747181
It looks like a sebaceous cyst, you need antibiotics bro.
>>
>>37747273
Well, it's likely not cancer, given your age (I'm guessing under 40). Which means it's just a benign tumor. It's unsightly, but if you don't dick with it, it should be harmless. If you keep rubbing it raw, or scratching at it, etc, you can expect it to get infected.

It's really not that expensive to get removed. It cost me like 60 bucks to do for my dog, and that was including the 35 dollar office visit fee and the anesthesia to knock it out.

For you, they'd probably just numb it locally and get it out in a couple of minutes, then stitch it up. I'm guessing 100 bucks, max, if you do it in an office, rather than running to the ER.
>>
File: 1489044937254.jpg (28KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
1489044937254.jpg
28KB, 273x282px
How did you buzz your hair that close without cutting that thing off?
>>
>>37747330
This price is assuming that you don't have insurance, by the way.
>>
>>37747181
I had exactly something like that on my head removed a week ago surgically. Three stitches, today I removed them and so far it looks okay. It hurt a lot for three days and the feeling of having it torn from my head is kinda hard to forget though. I recommend removing it because it's in the way of clippers and if you're balding like me, you don't want this shit being constatnly cut.
>>
Twist it as much as far as it gives every day and it will eventually cleanly pop off. Wrap around it with toothpaste
>>
>>37747181
cut it off with a knife

also you have cancer
>>
Dude just use a potato peeler
>>
>>37747349
I work magic with a clipper set, anon.
>>
>>37747444
>>37747422
>>37747454
You guys realize that tumors/cysts don't end where the skin begins, yes?
>>
>>37747181
call star platinum
>>
>>37747181
there no medic for that and you can't remove it safely at home too you need someone with good experience and a anestesy and need some blood test for check if it's not something really bad
>>
I have the exact same thing. My dermatologist said it is harmless, but if it gets in the way, I can have it removed without much hassle.
>>
>>37747181
Go to a doctor and have it removed. It's not malignant tumor, but it can progress to one, especially if you remove it at home. It shouldn't cost much, takes like 10-15 minutes.
>>
>>37747192
no go to a doctor jesus
>>
File: MatureAnime.png (810KB, 930x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MatureAnime.png
810KB, 930x1080px
>>37747181
Clearly the work of Dio
>>
>tfw i wanna take a pair of tweezers and pull the hairs out of this

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
>>
Medfag here. Looks like a seborrhoic naevus. Ugly, but not dangerous per se. Do not try to remove it yourself however, go see a professional.
>>
squeeze it and extract the pus. then clean it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.