[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of 4.5 years left me for some fucking sperg lord loser

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: aiu6e9wkdlmy.png (295KB, 502x573px) Image search: [Google]
aiu6e9wkdlmy.png
295KB, 502x573px
My gf of 4.5 years left me for some fucking sperg lord loser in college. I can't stop stalking her on social media, what do I do help
>>
Pic related this is the fucking boogergoblin she dumped me for
>>
>>37746925
He was alpha enough to steal your girl, you sit around stalking them online and jerking off using tears as lube

he's the sperg?
>>
he got a big willy and your tiny little cock could never satisfy her

t. big dicked loser stealing chads gf
>>
>>37746968
>>37746925
Sounds like you're in high school, because if you weren't, and you were worth a shit as a provider, she wouldn't be leaving you for a college kid.
>>
>>37746968
he reminds me of an anime bad guy..
>>
>>37747029
I just don't understand. Not even 3 month into college and my ass is dumped
>>
>>37747063
Oh. You're in college. What for, and what degree is he going for?
>>
>>37747056
Sophomore in college, so not exactly providing. Not that he is, either. They live with her parents
>>
>>37747067
I'm double major accounting economics, he and the ex dropped out after spending a semester at an agricultural college
>>
>>37747093
Drop the econ. It's fascinating stuff, but utterly worthless in the job market.

If she's stupid enough to take on debt to spend her youth at an agricultural degree, then you should be ecstatic. You've dodged one hell of a bullet.
>>
>>37746925
Fucking kek

>Chad loses his gf to a sperg loser
>posts about it on a literal sperg loser forum

The fucking ironing
>>
>>37747118
I'm totally aware, and it's part of the reason I'm not so broken up about it. But fucking Christ, it just hit me like a truck.
>>
please bost pics
>>
>>37747126
>Chad
Im just a few rungs up the sperg ladder, nigger
>>
>>37747137
You seem pretty broken up about it. You're stalking them on social media, by your own admission. Those are not the actions of someone in control of their emotions.
>>
File: received_891901824171663.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_891901824171663.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>37747144
All I have that didn't get deleted when we broke up, sorry anon
>>
>>37747157
I never really thought it was that big of a deal, to be honest. The stalking thing, that is
>>
>>37747185
Well, yeah. Because you're not in control of your emotions. But look at it from my point of view, someone who is completely uninvolved. If we switched places, and you were reading me in the OP, wouldn't you find that a bit off the rails?
>>
>>37747209
I mean, no. Because I'm not in control of my emotions etc etc. I honestly thought it was normal, or at least kinda normal.
>>
>>37747244
No. It's not normal. It's not normal to know that you did nothing wrong, and that you are going to be successful in the relatively near-future, and to stalk a retarded chick that dated you, but then did a retarded thing.

No matter how unique you think she was, there are a dozen like her just in the dorm she's living at. And some of them will even be intelligent enough to realize that you're a good catch.

I mean, poor you, a stupid retard left you before marriage (thus dodging alimony) and before she graduated/dropped out of college (thus leaving you without needing to pay her college bills). You are like the luckiest dude alive. She's literally too stupid to even figure out how to fuck you over to her advantage.
>>
>>37746968
HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO ITS FUCKING NOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THATS DAN GHEESLING THE BIG BROTHER 10 WINNER NICE TRY HES MARRIED END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE OP YOU LIED ON AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD THAT HASNT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE 2008 HAHAH
>>
>>37746925
btfo cuck

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37747288
this is just becoming cringy mate
>>
>>37747288
Kek. Alright.
Putting it that way, I can see how I got dealt the winning hand, and I'm like, pretty aware of that fact. But I cant stop obsessing over it. I just check up, like once a month. See if she's still with the guy who always looks like he's high.
But then I think about everything I'm missing. I basically just substituted my friends for her. But instill want someone to be able to like, give my full affection to. I feel like tending to her, as irritating as it was, distracted me from how sad I was. Which I know sounds edgy and retarded.
>>
>>37746925
You got intellectually cucked, brainlet.
>>
>>37747335
Get over her. Start "checking up" on chicks that might actually deserve you. And by "checking up," I mean actually going and hanging out with them.
>>
>>37747302
I have no clue how you knew that out but that's definitely pic related OP get fucked.
>>
>>37747364
Fair enough.
Thanks, anon. I think I'm a little more clear headed. I appreciate it. Faggot, etc
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-16-05-06-23.png (880KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-16-05-06-23.png
880KB, 720x1280px
>>37747378
>>37747378
I'm aware, yo.
I have a lot of pictures of Dan on hand to shitpost with. Im glad called me out
>>
>>37747388
If you're still here, can I ask a question?

Did you have a father in your household growing up? I don't say this to be insulting, but it seems like a lot of the issues here are issues that should never happen with a good dad in the picture.
>>
>>37747407
I am still here. And no. I didn't. Well I kinda did. He went to jail when I was 7, until I was around 10, and then he was in my life from 10-13. Then he went off to start a band and disappeared again. Ended up in jail again. Mom dated and moved in with an abusive retard from my age 10-18, who didn't really seem concerned with me at all.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.