[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Kill me. I can't take it anymore. I can't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Please Kill me. I can't take it anymore. I can't.
>>
File: 1425668233841.jpg (62KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425668233841.jpg
62KB, 560x640px
>>37746842

Where do you live, anon-kun?

saffron
>>
>>37746884
Colorado.

Origionoli
>>
>>37746842

are you going to be okay anon ):
>>
>>37746842
I'll do it on the condition that you let me have my way with your boi pucci first
>>
File: suicide1.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
suicide1.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>37746899

Too far away, sorry. You tried doing it yourself?
>>
>>37746907
No! I'm not going to be ok! I got fired from my job, my parents hate me and I hate them, my brother and sister have gone on to big and great things! I'm nothing! I'm nobody! My family would be so much better if I were never born!
>>
>>37746940

It's just a job anon. I'm sure you parents love you and would be hurt if they knew you thought you hated them.
Go hug your parents and tell them you love them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (467KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
467KB, 500x341px
Dear anon, I hope you find someone who will love, care and support you. You're not a bad person, its just the situation you're given. Be sure to pull through no matter what happens. I believe in you!
>>
>>37746940
You should probably kill yourself. Not because you're a pathetic retard that got fired but because you're attention whoring on r9k to get people to comfort you and tell you everything's gonna be ok like you're a goddam toddler. Get ahold of yourself or let that bullet do the job.
>>
>>37748310
>goddam

why are you dropping into prolespeak
what are you trying to convey here
this is really fucking annoying
>>
>>37746842
Stop being a faggot and you will learn to handle life, snowflake.
>>
>>37748321
It shows that his posts are bothering me? I'm a little ticked off? What do you think, moron?>>37748321
>>
>>37746842
can we kill eachother anon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.