[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 +

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1497376194259s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497376194259s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Hi everybody! Its norman the normie as I keep getting called!

How are all the 25+ non NEETS going?
>>
Well I guess Ill tell you about my day then

>open kali vm
>somehow installing nokogiri has FUCKED my install entirely
>spend morning reinstalling and configuring os and adding in android development studio
>go to card shop and buy a bunch of old yugioh boosters (dragons of legend 2, secret forces) and a box of the movie promo cards
>come back and sit in my inflatable pool and drink two beers
>finish configuring my kali install
>am currently trying to set up a VM of OSX so I can do ios app development
>>
File: tumblr_n1coabw8i81tp9979o1_500.png (420KB, 416x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1coabw8i81tp9979o1_500.png
420KB, 416x750px
Trying to lose weight. I've been thin for a long time but suddenly swelled up to 30bmi. trying to get back to normal.
>>
Long weekend so I started fixing up my OS and cleaning the place.
Also time to get some groceries and check out girls who I will never know. Overall feeling relaxed and antisocial I guess.
>>
>>37746922
>30bmi
lul i have no idea if thats good or not. kg/lbs pls.

>>37746990
>Long weekend
where you live? had a long weekend last weekend because monday that just went was a pub hol
>>
>>37747080
well lbs is useless without height, too. 5'6" 165lbs.
>>
>>37747080
Germany. Yesterday was a public holiday, and squeezed in a bridge day today.
>>
>>37747121
mirin, i took the last 4 days off to give myself an ultra long weekend too.

>>37747111
>5'6"
manlet
>>
>>37746922
Did something happen to trigger your sudden weight gain?
Regardless, good luck, m8.
>>
>>37747173
i started taking birth control
>>
File: elle7_jane.png (564KB, 630x428px) Image search: [Google]
elle7_jane.png
564KB, 630x428px
27 yo reporting in

Well, I managed to fall ass-first into a weird little relationship with a qt314. She's had a pretty rough life and mine's been devoid of affection, so we have a bit of a thing going.
>>
>>37747173
my cat of 16 years died but that wasn't really an excuse to pig out. i have really bad stretch marks now as a punishment for ballooning
>>37747145
>manlet
borderline giraffe actually
>>
>>37747208
i hope it works out.

>>37747217
>borderline giraffe actually
lul unless you meant 6'5, then yo ass is short.
>>
>30 years old
>my metabolism has completely packed in

Not what I needed desu lads
>>
Still friendless and no girlfriend.
About 10 years of blankness.
At least I still have a home/property.
>>
>>37747217
That's rough. It's easy to find comfort in food in times of distress. Are you doing any sort of exercise?

>stretch marks
I feel ya. I carry just about all of my weight in my hips and thighs and they look awful because of it. They're not even that fat, but since all my weight goes there, I've got stretch marks all over the place.
>>
>>37747290
>>my metabolism has completely packed in
aw shit son. what does it mean for your body?

>>37747318
do you own it outright?
>>
This thread did a lot better last night when I just tried to pick a fight with the neeties
>>
Today I'm preparing for a big fundraiser tomorrow evening. I want to go do something tonite but my hotel is too damn far from downtown Seattle and an Uberlyft would cost $$$$
>>
>>37748717
public transportation
>inb4 it's beneath you
>>
File: 1468985432293.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1468985432293.gif
2MB, 696x478px
27 next month.

Living in Japan currently on my dad's dime. Going back to the US in November to hopefully find translation work and stop being a depressed loser. We'll see.
>>
>>37748762
Now that you mention it, it turns out the LINK has a stop near my hotel. Neat, thx
>>
>>37748815
I thought living in japan was the weebs dream? What went wrong?
>>
>>37748843
Mm, it's fine here, but I don't want to live here long term. It's pretty cramped and kind of exhausting because the society runs on such strict systems and norms.
>>
>>37747208
Hope you make it lad. Hope you make it
>>
Nonvirgins don't have a single real problem.
>>
File: 9XqZKWS.jpg (180KB, 685x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9XqZKWS.jpg
180KB, 685x1280px
>>37746588

27 hear, watching some vids for my online course

animationmentor...

I'm so fucking autistic my god.
>>
File: gibbons.png (97KB, 692x444px) Image search: [Google]
gibbons.png
97KB, 692x444px
Anyone here got hit with the tfw no gf bug hard recently? When i was in my early 20s it hurt but now I'm 27 and it's killing me. It's not even about the sex it's the little things like going on a road trip listing to a good song then she spontaneously leans her head on your shoulder and wraps her hands around your body. The random hugs, the smile while she plays with her hair, I want these things. I want to be hugged and I want to cook a nice meal and see her light up telling me it's good. I want do things with a girl.

I went to a football game by myself and the couple next to me were hugging and she was looking at him and smiling, then she hugged him to keep warm. I want this, I want it bad but I don't know how to obtain. It's driving me mad too, my parents think I'm gay because I never talk about girls but little do they know it's what keeps me up at night.

It would be nice to have someone in my life you know? Right now life feels bland, I want to spice it up a bit. I need people in my life, I need to be accepted, I need to feel wanted. But this requires me to come out of my comfort zone. I'm trying to talk to people but my lack of experience is visible to others because some woman said "you're a virgin aren't you? I can tell by the way you carry yourself" I'm losing weight and trying to be more social and it isn't working. I'm at the point now where turning to god and going to church is a valid option on the table.

I grew up in a christian/traditional home and was raised for a time that doesn't exist anymore. I'm thinking about it, it's going to take a supernatural effort to get a girl to see beyond my faults so who better to turn to than the most high? this is where I'm at now.
>>
>>37749093
Thanks for reminding me how much better than yours our lives are, neetieboy :)
>>
>>37749279
>Anyone here got hit with the tfw no gf bug hard recently?
yes.
then i remember that having a gf forces you to interact with other people alot more and seeing faces you don't want to see.
/discretegf/ when?
>>
File: 1495117751954.jpg (17KB, 564x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495117751954.jpg
17KB, 564x545px
Fucking normies REEEEEEEEE
Abudado
>>
>>37749279
You should go on POF, Okcupid, all the online dating sites and net yourself a 3/10.

This board seems to have forgotten about the concept of a "practice girlfriend". It's a real thing, and it'll help you in the long run. Get with some trogladite, who will help you become more normal around women. Then you can move up to a 5, then upwards more if you're not ugly.

Anyway, practice gf.
>>
>>37749354
>Fucking normies REEEEEEEEE
What was the fucking point of that you autistic fucktard.

The thread clearly was not made for you, precious trigger warnings were put in the OP so you wouldn't come here and cry
>>
I got the local news playing as background noise now. I overhearing the broadcaster talk about some 18 year old fresh out of HS drowning in a river because he/she was swimming intoxicated.

I'm siting here envious of that person. Just imagine being 18 again the world seems like it's yours to obtain. You are out with your friends, gf,and are having the time of your life spending your last summer vacation before college (is said to be the best time of your life, I never got to go due to the combination of being poorfag and poor grades ) out on a lake. You know they're fucking in the tents and are going to be snuggled around campfires eating smores all night. Then you die with your hope for the future is at it's apex . you never experienced big disappointments like loved ones dyeing, getting fucked over by life, or doors closed to you due to older age. You died in a world full of unlocked doors with infinite possibilities on the table. I envy these dead kids
>>
File: SEA fan distress.png (441KB, 355x490px) Image search: [Google]
SEA fan distress.png
441KB, 355x490px
Anyone get shocked when treated like a adult? At home, the place I spend most of my time people treat me like a fucking kid. But when I'm out, I get treated like a adult and it's a weird feel. I'm not used to it and it shows by the way i carry myself .
>>
>>37749386
This entire board is ours.
Go back to plebbit or /soc/ with your inane FAKE problems normo.
>>
>>37749279
>Anyone here got hit with the tfw no gf bug hard recently?
Yes, I have come to expect it happening in summer.
Old fart, and during this time of the year the hormones still go on full force to muh dik and my feels.
>>
>>37749469
How old are you? From the sounds of it not old enough to realise the "best time of your life" is whenever you make it, not some arbitrary age people say to make teenagers not kill them self.

>>37749493
Yeah actually I do know what you mean. I was in the comic book shop today to buy yugioh cards, and there were a bunch of young kids buying Pokemon cards, maybe 13 years old? I dunno, I struggle to tell the age of kids because I don't spend time around them.

And they treated me like an adult, it was very sobering realising I've been alive for at least twice as long as these people have.

And also have been into Pokemon, became a fucking league champion and back out of Pokemon before they even existed.
>>
Where are girls?
Everywhere I go there are 2 girls for like every 10 guys.
>>
>>37749559
Nah I'm good here hey.
>>
27 and don't love my current girlfriend as a girlfriend anymore. Really want some strange but I'm bad at playing the dating game and refuse to settle for single mothers.
>>
File: 1497539914669s.jpg (2KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1497539914669s.jpg
2KB, 125x105px
>>37749279
Oh anon, you dear sweet boy. You do not want a girl friend. I've said it before, and I'll say it again
>relationships only end 1 way. Heart break. That's it. Either you break up, or one of you dies. Those are the only two options.
Heartbreak is the worst possible feeling there, especially when there was genuine love. My ex and I were together 4 years, got engaged, and broke up a few months later. It's been a year and a half now, and it still feels like there's a gaping void in me. It physically feels like a piece of me is missing in the pit of my stomach, i can't point at the exact spot. I've turned back to alcohol and drugs to cope, and it's starting to not work. For 4 years I didn't do anything but smoke a little at lik3 8pm to help fall asleep. Now I get black out drunk everyday, and spend every extra penny I have on opiates, because that's literally the only time I can honestly say I'm happy, is when I'm snorting pain killers. I don't want to attempt suicide again, because I know they won't let me out of the mental hospital so quickly a second time around. But I can't keep this up.
>>
File: 1497604391746.jpg (29KB, 650x446px) Image search: [Google]
1497604391746.jpg
29KB, 650x446px
Recently turned 26 reporting in.

I am currently in a tough pickle.

There's this girl I met at work and she's absolutely terrific. White (Scottish, and French-Canadian), cute, smart, programmer, small frame, and we really bonded together. We went on a couple of dates, and she might essentially be the one that I've been looking for my whole life--soulmate, as you can say. She is definitively ready to be in a committed relationship, but here's where the problem arises.

In my early twenties, I became obsessed with latinas ever since I went out with one (that was my last relationship, when I was 23). I really love the latin american culture as it's so open, friendly and extremely sociable. Just last week, one of the girls that I've met, that I've always always wanted to have a fling, or relationship with started to get interested in me, at the same time I started dating the other girl. We went on a couple of dates as well, but this one is amazing in the sense that we kick it off almost immediately. Already on our first date, we started making out and stuff, so it was pretty intense.

Argentinian, extremely pretty, works as a social worker, body is my GAWDDDDD

Both have only been in one other long relationship before this, and so.. the dilemma is what should I do?

They are both nice girls, that are just used on being in a relationship.

After having always resorted to sex-only after my last break-up, I think I'm finally ready to put it to rest.
>>
>>37750581
how do people like you end up on /r9k/
>>
>>37750773
Judging by his spacing, reddit
>>
>>37750773

Thing is that.. I was single for a while because I had a huge disdain towards entering a relationship, because like other anons have stated.. it only ends in heart breaks, and I hate that shit because it eats me up inside. I strayed away from relationships because I constantly grew weary of life itself.

This is more of a glimmer of "hope", that things are getting better because I decided to throw out all of that negativity and focus on myself. since I noticed that everyone around me saw a difference with my character and shit.

Anyway..

>>37750802
hahahh been on r9k since my first breakup in 08
>>
>>37750773
I always wonder that too. It doesn't particularly bother me most of the time. But I am always curious. I'm not that anon, but I do get called a normie a lot, I was here when I was full robot mode, entered a relationship, and slowly backed off, and eventually stopped coming here at for for a few years. After she broke up with i slowly started coming back, and here I sit as a despicable cyborg. This is pretty much the only site/board I go to. I'd say i contribute to a sold 75%+ of the threads here every day.
>t. Fucking pathetic excuse for a human
>>
>>37751368

I guess.. pain is relative to each individual person? Different forms of pain has different effects on an individual.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.