[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Follow up to Las Vegas picnic boi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4220.jpg (61KB, 650x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4220.jpg
61KB, 650x515px
I made a post I'd say around a month ago about a huge story of when I went on a picnic and met a really nice girl
>>37486208
If you wanna the context
>be me
>this girl and I have been dating for a month now
>take her to Disneyland (quick of me I know)
>fear I'm moving too fast so I ask if I'm moving too fast
>she says no and gives me a hug and whispers something in my ear
>spaced out thinking about cars 3 (I'm extremely autistic I know)
>have no idea what she said
>ohfuck.jpg
>later turns out after a long day at Disneyland she wants sweets
>drop her off at hotel and go get cookies
>make cookies then go to the bathroom
>come out of bathroom and she highly insists on me eating a cookie
>don't want to upset her so I do
>it had a fucking roofie in it
>wake up 12 hours later and I'm naked and my dick is extremely hard and sticky
>fully open my eyes and she's naked laying on my chest (she's 5'4' I'm 6'2')
>she just raped me and later admitted to it
>why is she everything I've ever wanted
>>
>>37746122
no offense but this sounds like a made up story.
>>
>>37746122
Wait are you the mother fucker who met her at a fucking McDonald's, if so we fucking told you not to take her to Disneyland so soon!

Nice rape tho
>>
Aaaaand she's pregnant
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.