[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is a romance with a woman actually able to provide for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: ok.jpg (38KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
38KB, 700x394px
So what is a romance with a woman actually able to provide for you unrelated to her pussy?

Now flip flop it and ask what you provide to that woman, unrelated to your dick?
>>
>>37746045
>No. 2 from the right.
>Would fuck.
>>
>>37746045
Depends on the chick in question but i bring to the table a lot of money I don't have to leave the house most days to earn, genuine loveydovey handholdy levels of physical affection thats just my thing, a nicely sized dick, a decent sense of human, and, once earned, an undying sense of companionship.
>>
I like to cook for people. I'm tidier when I have somebody else in my space. I like working when somebody else can benefit from my labour.

I'm not sure, sex is one of the last reasons I want a relationship.
>>
>>37746045
I provide nothing and will get nothing in return. No outstanding physical attributes, no mental prowess, and only an autistic obsession with films and filmmaking to keep me from killing myself.

What I'd hope for is simply someone to be close to me. Someone I resonate with on a mental level. Someone that could make me feel like this song makes me feel.
https://youtu.be/UupHWXhFl40
>>
>>37746045
>So what is a romance with a woman actually able to provide for you unrelated to her pussy?
Emotional support and company. Help in various ways, incl. financial during later stages of the relation.
Goes both ways.
>>
>>37746045
never ever be lonely again. I've been with my fiancee for 5 years, met her when she was 14 online, met her when she was 18 years later after losing contact. was a super awkward kissless hugless virgin (she was, I wasn't).

Sex was terrible because she was so inexperienced and has continued to be terrible. Took multiple visits irl to even get it in (no joke).

Despite that, never lonely again, we do everything together. She's into vidya and just sits playing OW and HoTS all day and crappy phone games, we talk and smoke pot, just hang out doing cool shit all day. She even plays 40K with me, totally awesome.
>>
My girlfriend is basically my best friend. She's interesting to talk to, a great emotional support and companion, and romantic love. I don't actually know why she's with me. I try to be the best I can to her, but I don't think I have any outstanding talents.
>>
>>37746410
>>37746460
what can she do that a male friend couldnt already supply
>>
>>37746045
Emotional and financial support from both parties. Life is hard and most people have scars that they hide from everyone else due fear of rejection and misunderstanding. While nobody can ever directly experience your pain and joy for you you can find someone (maybe even more than one person) who cares enough to make an effort to understand and through their compassion you feel motivated to do the same. My current relationship has helped me to open back up to those around me and speak openly about my life with others and accept past traumas and move forward and grow as a person.

And the sex is pretty good. She doesn't have a witch pussy like my ex but she does cum pretty quickly and it's fun to watch her squirm around while I try and get my nut.
>>
femanon here.

i honestly feel like i have a lot to offer but a lot of that is because i'm a very reserved person by nature and i feel like i have to overcompensate.
i'm artsy and love trying all kinds of crafts and mediums and i think it'd be really fun to collaborate with a partner on projects. we'd learn something new together, grow as people and learn a skill if we stuck with it.
i'm caring and doting by nature so i'll always make sure my partner has the best of everything. i'd keep their house tidy and always cook good food for them and just try to make their life a lot easier in general. ofc i can also be kind of overbearing as a result of that.
i'm loyal and empathetic to a fault so i think i'd be a really good companion to someone who found those traits desirable in a partner. i've been told i'm a good listener and i really think about how best to encourage someone i care about if they're not feeling great.

i'm quite picky about the people i get close to and as a result i don't have any friends, at most there's a couple people i interact with on social media but we don't communicate otherwise.
i really want a soft and sensitive partner, someone honest and supportive with a truly kind heart. someone who will take care of me and let me take care of them when they need it. i want a partner who's forgiving and understanding and would never make someone feel bad if they could help it but at the same time is protective of their loved ones. i know it's a lot to ask for but i hope one day i'll meet them, and if i don't that's fine too.

kind of unrelated- sometimes i think that i'm not too interested in sex but i think that would change with the right partner. i have a high sex drive but i'm not sure if i could actually be sexually interested in a person unless we loved each other very much. i'm afraid i'd get looked over because of that.
i just want a wholesome loving and fulfilling sex life with my one and only ;_;
>>
>>37746045
Even if dick and pussy is related, the answer to the first and second question is: nothing.
>>
>>37746675
>witch pussy
Witch pussy?
>>
>>37746812
When the pussy is so good it can only be explained by black magic.
>>
it provides me with intimacy, close bonding, deep conversation, someone to be nice to me and compliment me and lift me up, someone to talk to about problems, another paycheck to pay bills, it gives a lot.

i offer the same but it's hard to sell myself with words. i'm just someone who pays attention to detail. i remember the birthdays and the anniversarys and where we had our first kiss and where we buried that one dead baby bird we found that one time.
i'm value focused and romantic, but i'm very into balance and temperament, taking things with moderation, being rational, but not too stern.
i focus on my personalty a lot, i could present it to a woman, but i can't seem to isolate one that i WANT, not just a woman who wants to fuck me who doesn't even know me.
>>
>>37746087
>token fat friend so the other girls can feel pretty
>would fuck
you're a pretty nice person, aren't you?
>>
>>37746696
You write too much. You need to express yourself less
>>
File: 511205845121.jpg (45KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
511205845121.jpg
45KB, 402x604px
>>37746045
I just want someone to hold at night.
>>
>>37746851
yeah i got a little out of hand while i was writing that. i finished it and went to write more and realized another word would've put me over the character limit. and hey, i like expressing myself! i'm an artist after all
oh well, no one's forcing anybody to read the whole thing.
>>
>>37746696

You sound perfect, if I hadn't already learned my lesson I'd be begging you for contact info
>>
>>37746087
I want to hold all of their hands.
>>
>>37746911
Stupid cunt. Just shut the fuck up
>>
File: IMG_1008.jpg (75KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1008.jpg
75KB, 1200x787px
>>37746045
I don't see the point in a romance of convenience, where we just see each other as able to provide each other with something, however I don't understand what a romance is if the goal isn't to make babies. What is love all by itself? How is it different from friendship? Why is it desireable in and of itself? I'm losing my grasp on what human connections are.
>>
>Make 6 figures
>Ok with boyfriend playing video games or watching anime.
>I like to pay for stuff.
>Have paid for ex boyfriends rent and stuff before.
>I'm ok with most sexual stuff
>>
>>37746045

What I give:
>friendship
>hugs
>I clean her cat's litter box

What she gives:
>cooks
>cleans
>buys all of the food, movie tickets, and wine
>>
File: bfcoupon.jpg (133KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
bfcoupon.jpg
133KB, 937x881px
>>37749109
Are you a single girl?
What do you look for in a guy?
Do you have some contact?
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>37746696
Don't do this to me.
I don't want these feels.
>>
The only thing I would need a man for is companionship and children. I really want a baby. If I can't find anyone I can tolerate, I'll just go to a sperm bank I guess.
>>
>>37750605
>If I can't find anyone I can tolerate
Are you particularly intolerant?
>>
>>37749362
>I clean her cat's litter box
Best bf right here.
>>
File: i want to.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i want to.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>37750605
l shall impregnate you
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.