[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25th birthday never holded hands with girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 5BiunLD.jpg (149KB, 1080x1016px) Image search: [Google]
5BiunLD.jpg
149KB, 1080x1016px
25th birthday
never holded hands with girl
>>
>>37745949
I will be there in two months.
But we are all gonna make it r-right? We just have to be ourselves a little more?
>>
File: william fichtner.jpg (12KB, 314x301px) Image search: [Google]
william fichtner.jpg
12KB, 314x301px
>>37745949
What steps have you taken to talk to girls?
When was the last time you broke your comfort zone and actively tried to meet new people?
It's like complaining a million dollars hasn't fallen out of the sky and onto your lap, it's not going to happen unless you take active steps to achieve your desire
>>
>>37746029
It's an endless cycle, you break out of your comfort zone, fail miserably. Never try for another good time period.Forget your mistakes. Break out of your comfort zone, fail miserably, repeat.
>>
>>37745949
that's honestly pathetic. at least your life is simple.
>>
File: POL meetup.jpg (125KB, 1374x1031px) Image search: [Google]
POL meetup.jpg
125KB, 1374x1031px
>>37746058
Or, you know, you can succeed.
Go to an anime convention, everyone there is socially incompetent
>>
>>37745949
Surrender already. I'm just 19 but I have no sex drive anymore. I only masturbate once every week because I may pollute overnight.
There were many times where I tought about trying to get a gf again, but all the lies, their vapid personality, me having to become something that I'm not it's just disgusting in every possible way. It's just not worth it, I'd rather live happy with myself than struggle for nothing.
I only need Asuka.
>>
File: fail.jpg (149KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
149KB, 1366x768px
>>37745949
I'm here to destroy your hopes and dreams. I'm 34 and never held hands with a girl. No girl ever hugged me or ever wanted to speak with me.
>>
>>37746832

35 here.
I've had sex maybe 500 times I guess.
Not really a lot for how old I am though.
Very on and off.
Held hands with 7 girls or so.
Eh. Been without sex or love for a year. pretty rough.

You're not missing too much though the result of masturbating ends the same bro
>>
>>37746890
It is more about I have never been in love and no one ever wanted me. My libido idsappeared in the recent years. I can't really get it up even if I want to anyomre, but I don't care.
>>
>>37746936

Well I can say having been in love and told they were in love with me..it was all complete lies and bullshit.
Sure it feels like it. But its like you are in love with who you think they are. You're like in love with a ghost of the lying bitch.
I've never had anyone love me back the way I love them.
It's all lies. The pain of figuring that out is far greater than being without it or never experiencing it.
Lifts you up just to tear you down even after years of thinking this person loves you.
Never once had someone who didn't turn out to be a lying bitch.
>>
>>37745949
Happy birthday anon, what is it like at 25? I'm 20, i've been lonely for so long, I don't even comprehend any other way of life, I don't feel so bad anymore, or at least i'm so used to feeling bad I have nothing else to compare it to so it just feels normal. I feel numb. What do you feel?
>>
File: morning.png (355KB, 811x406px) Image search: [Google]
morning.png
355KB, 811x406px
>>37746832
>>37746890
Ya'll got Skype or something? I've always just talked to people online but I don't even have any online friends anymore, no one really uses IRC or Skype anymore.
>>
File: 1497232639644.png (238KB, 407x511px) Image search: [Google]
1497232639644.png
238KB, 407x511px
27 going on 28 in october

I had no physical affection from another female for the 15 years. I by affection I mean any form of physical contact.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.