[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 002.jpg (890KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
890KB, 1500x2000px
I'm here to cheer y'all up a bit! Some of you guys worry too much. I think it was Churchill who said when he was young he worried what other people thought, when middle-aged he learned to stop worrying about it and when old he realised THEY WEREN'T THINKING ABOUT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! All of us are going about our retarded lives. Just get out there a bit, have a walk in nature if you can. Girls can make you happy for a while, then miserable all the time. Rely solely on yourself. I don't know ANY happily-married men and I'm in my forties. Why don't some of you meet-up, a lot of you seem like intelligent people.
>>
>>37745754
you too buddy

good post

nice cat
>>
>>37745754
>I don't know ANY happily-married men and I'm in my forties

Iktf, all of the old bros that I still have occasional contact and meetups with are married with children.
They all grumble how I should really get married and respectable when in public.
But once we get to the second round of booze, oh shit.
They start a pityparty worse than r9k about how the wife makes their daily life hell, they have no moment to catch a breath, how they got cheated on, how much they hate being stuck in their life and how lucky I am.
Roughly half are in long-term debts, at least two for a house that they are paranoid af to lose to a divorce. The only thing that they real feel happy about are their children, and most of those are not yet teenagers so their biggest block of "things gone wrong with kids" is still looming on the horizon.
Hell of a doglife to lead, just to get sex only when the wife stoops to want it.
>>
File: balloon smaller.jpg (182KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
balloon smaller.jpg
182KB, 1000x750px
>>37745754
Thanks boys. The Maine Coon is now no more unfortunately but he was a very spoiled cat. Also the tomato plants are now outside and no longer in those small pots! I must be honest and admit I'm married myself (second time) but we are quite independent of each other and it works OK. Neither of us want children either which works well. Just wanted to post since I see a lot of anxiety, depression etc on this board and I think a lot of it is unnecessary. There is NO perfect life, no NORMAL. I see a lot of intelligent, talented people who need to give themselves a break.
>>
>>37745754
>I don't know ANY happily-married men
I know that my father is pretty happy.
>>
>>37747151
I guess what I meant was marriage doesn't automatically produce happiness. A lot of married people just hen-peck each other. You need to rely on yourself for fulfilment. Happiness is always fleeting anyway, no point chasing it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.