[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Hypocracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: C-vlStzU0AANrTU.jpg (128KB, 800x822px) Image search: [Google]
C-vlStzU0AANrTU.jpg
128KB, 800x822px
>woman attempts to dye her hair " " red " " to look red headed
>it looks nothing like ginger's hair

>fat old hag with sagging tits attempts to dress like her daughter because her daughter's youth makes her jealous
>WE'RE LIKE TWINS she says

>Woman too old to be pregnant, science says its a bad idea but nobody can tell her otherwise
>wonders why her baby has downs

>Detests pedophiles
>constantly obsessed with appearing younger and calls all her boyfriend's "daddy"

>wastes money and time on college degree
>immediate quits her job once she finds a man more successful than her

>decides to have children even though shes career focused
>proceeds to pay them no attention
>but assumes she is somehow the "mother" that has to manage everything
>wont even let her purse carrying beta provider do the parenting in her absence because she doesnt trust him
>leaves her children in the care of a ghetto sheboon nanny who hates white children because that totally makes sense

>hates misogynists
>loves to be called a bitch by tyrone

>loves "lolita fashion"
>doesnt actually dress like a child

>thinks men objectifying women is wrong
>has rape fantasies

>Thinks men displaying their attaction for women is wrong
>yaaas gurl friend date who you want BIG BENIS GIVE ME COCK

>Thinks men must have giant cocks to satisfy her cavernous horse vagina
>thinks a man should be put in prison for wanting a tight pussy
>>
>>37745724
some of this stuff you have just pointed out to me thank you for that
>>
File: c7fd884.jpg (62KB, 1238x1189px) Image search: [Google]
c7fd884.jpg
62KB, 1238x1189px
>>37745724
>It's another OP has no understanding of how the social dynamics of normie females even though he himself isn't fit to date a normie female and decides to complain about it as though there weren't plenty of odd girls out there who don't even fit in.
>>
>>37745822
Nice try, oregano bitch.
>>
>>37745724
>thinks men objectifying women is wrong
>has rape fantasies
This is a good one kek
>>
>>37745724
>loves "lolita fashion"
>doesnt actually dress like a child
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37745822
Just because it's naturevand part of their dynamic, doesn't mean I have to enjoy it. In the same way that I don't like tornadoes, despite them being a natural occurrence.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.