[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how often do you think about high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 298507_4.jpg (152KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
298507_4.jpg
152KB, 720x540px
how often do you think about high school
>>
A lot.

I think about how much I wish I actually went to it instead of being homeschooled.
>>
>>37745665
a few times. I was a lazy shit who should have paid attention in math. it sucked not being able to be a geo major since i didnt want to fart around in community college working up to calc 2
>>
Never. But it took a while. 6 years nearly. I used to have dreams about it even a year or two ago.
It helps if you delete social media associated with people you used to know that you hate. I'm still a loser but its good to have moved on.
>>
every hour
>>
>>37745665
I never looked back
>>
>>37745748
>barely pass chemistry by the skin of my teeth
>still get nightmare flashbacks to having to take the final at 8 AM
i have to wake myself up by remembering I passed the class and should stop being a faggot
>>
sometimes i have dreams about it. really wish i wasnt so passive and slept through high school. shouldve tried to make friends or something.
>>
Rarely. It's only been two years since I graduated so I don't feel nostalgic about it yet. Middle and elementary school, on the other hand...
>>
Sometimes I have nightmares about it. But not about the kids or bullying or stuff like that, but about getting fucked up by the administration. Stuff like getting expelled or having to retake a year.
>>
>>37745836
middle school was the shit. just hanging with the bros and not sperging out over the SATs and applications
>>
Junior year was my best school year ever.
Mostly because I finally found a few good friends and there were no roasties in my class which resulted in fun times.
>>
>>37745706
I was homeschooled as well, and even now I'm glad I didn't go. Highschool girls have and always will be shallow. They don't magically become entitled bitches in college, they are that way from the beginning. Not even that, but highschool is a perfect place to lose self esteem, too. More opportunities to spill spaghetti at an already emotional time.
>>
>>37745665
i used to have nightmares over being bullied for about 4 years after i left. nowadays i rarely even think back to it.
>>
>>37745665
Not much anymore but my dreams have been haunted with interacting with the people I once knew, even if they all shunned me. There's not really anything else in life like school, people don't really come together like that.
>>
>>37745932
what a shame. you really missed out. high school was the shit
>>
>>37746016
fuck off chad originallyayaya
>>
I try not to.
One of the most frustrating experiences in my life.
>>
>>37746288
im not a chad. ur life just sucks more than mine
>>
File: 1473301251216.jpg (221KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1473301251216.jpg
221KB, 905x1280px
I daydream being an anime MC in high school
>>
File: Image.gif (134KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
Image.gif
134KB, 393x393px
>>37745665
A lot, I'm starting to believe wholeheartedly that I peaked socially. I had a gf for a couple days, massive group of friends, it was a blast.

Then freshman oneitis (The two day gf.) soured me on girls for the rest of high school and I unexpectedly transferred, losing a majority of my friends.

Now I'm a KV in college and all I've got are few guys I hang out with occasionally and acquaintances at work/school. I was so close to being normal, now I'm stuck just below the veil of normiehood but managed to keep myself from becoming a robot. I basically had the path laid out for me but I still fucked up.
>>
File: 1497371296118.png (303KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1497371296118.png
303KB, 640x361px
>>37745665
>how often do you think about high school

I don't. Why should I? It's in the past and there's not much to look back on besides me not enjoying it. I only think about what I'm going to do next.
>>
>>37745883
>tfw middle school was hell for me
I hate you but only out of jealousy.
>>
I nearly completely forgot everything about it
>>
>>37745665
I don't.
It's a waste of time.
>>
>>37745665
Not very often.
School wasn't anything worth shouting about.

It's from ages 16 - 25ish that I think about most because that was the absolute best period in my life... I did so much, had so many friends and generally actually had a LIFE.
>Skating with loads and loads of mates at the local skatepark.
>Going to gigs, raves and festivals and getting fucked up on all kinds of drugs.
>Having lots, and lots, and LOTS of sex with many different women.

It all went to shit after about 25 years old, the last 5 years have been so fucking shit (my own fault).
>>
File: 1491616031164.gif (13KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
1491616031164.gif
13KB, 128x103px
alot.

lots of bad ideas are taught in school. people who are homeschooled are really lucky
you are probably asking why i think this way well.. public education have some marxist ideals in it like "every form of violence is bad even if its self defense" or "if you think its not useful or bad its just your perspective" or "weak students should aspire to be like the strong students" etc.
add to this the mumbo jumbo like authoritarian ideals "dying for your country is good" or religion ideals like teaching the bible as part of history.

school should be free of these ideologies, and insert more morals and values into the classroom.
>>
>>37747059
>every form of violence is bad even if its self defense
>marxist
Uhh, what?
Marxism is literally "it's ok if you're murdering the burgoise".

>if you think its not useful or bad its just your perspective
That is absolutely true, schoolchildren don't know anything about anything.
Marx also has a clear stance on religion, stating clearly that it is useless.

>weak students should aspire to be like the strong students
How is that a bad thing? People should try to perform well, in all things.
>>
I very rarely think about it when awake but I have a lot of dreams where my class is forced to go back into school because of some technicality where we never actually graduated. Every time I have that dream it ends up with me just quitting because "I already know I'm going to be a loser so why try?"
>>
Frequently recently... 10 yr HS reunion coming up. Obviously not going. But jesus 10 yrs already? And they have 2 of the biggest nerds organizing it.

My friend thinks she can get me to go lol
>>
>>37747191
>Marxism is literally "it's ok if you're murdering the burgoise".
there is a subcategory of marxism called "cultural marxism" and its weaponized culture from the WWII era, you won't find anything on wikipedia.
>How is that a bad thing?
because it disregards students who have weaker abilities. if you have weak learning skills you need to come in terms with it and find something else that interests you, learning math by force isn't going to make you a mathematician one day
>>
Well I'm 28 now soool... maybe a couple times a month if I talk to someone from high school. But it really didn't have as much impact as middle school did.
>>
>>37747519
>there is a subcategory of marxism called "cultural marxism" and its weaponized culture from the WWII era, you won't find anything on wikipedia.
Oh, it's that conspiracy theory again, how nice. You never do get sick of this one, do you?
>>
>>37747571
its not a conspiracy theory
>>
>>37747590
It's a theory that there is a conspiracy. How is it not a conspiracy theory?
Or is there evidence that this conspiracy actual exists?
>>
not a whole lot, even though it were probably the better years of my life ( 26 now) when i had a decent amount of friends and fun

now i can barely muster up the courage to get out of bed and go to work without feeling suicidal
>>
>>37747617
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Notebooks
>>
Not that much, it was pretty horrible and my life didn't get better after. I tend to think more about the future, which I don't have.
>>
>>37747714
I thought I wouldn't find anything on wikipedia, after all you said so yourself.
And all this says is that cultural hegemony maintains the capitalist society, which honestly should be self-explanatory. If the people don't want a revolution, why would you ever expect that revolution to succeed?

Where's the cultural marxist conspiracy?
>>
>>37747751
with cultural hegemony there is no way for the workers of the world to unite. barriers found in religious beliefs and nationalism limits the capability of a global workers union.

in order for the government to seize the means of production we must make the distinction between civil society and political society. if those institutions were reformed it would be possible to unite
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.