[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aesthetically challenged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1472004071377.jpg (198KB, 970x854px) Image search: [Google]
1472004071377.jpg
198KB, 970x854px
Bad hairline? Shitty skin? Maybe a weak chin? Post here, friend. This is for the aesthetically challenged.
Here we try to help other robots work on their appearance.
Smart anons with extensive knowledge of diet and medicine welcome.

I've noticed a lot of robots seem to be prematurely aged to some degree, and I'm sure it's because of lifestyle and diet.
I have a question for smart anons though:
Is extrinsic skin aging reversible? Not just stoppable but reversible.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X14000501
http://www.justaboutskin.com/anti-aging-skin-care-guide/skin-aging-overview/

A MUCH higher concentration of robots have signs of premature aging when compared to places like /soc/. I'm sure this is explainable through life style, but in case you need proof, please, look through the links then at many selfies of robots and check the list off.

Many of you don't realize, for example, aging might be impacting your appearance in a way you mistake for another problem.
In the chin thread that I saw up a little bit ago, I noticed anons posting who had by all means, FINE bone structure.
But their chin skin was sagging, creating the illusion of a recessed jaw when it's in fact their skin aging causing their face fat to droop.

Again, I ask because this is relevant for all of us (even though I bet I'll get screamed at), is premature aging caused by external factors reversible naturally?
As in, not 12,000 dollar surgery.
>>
>>37745168
i just want my hair back
i looked okay with it and now atrocious without
>>
>>37745549
Hey anon, try RU powder and buying a PU hair piece. The RU will regrow and the hair piece is basically a super wig that looks like real hair and sticks to your head.

1) Get 10 grams of RU from Kane.

2) order a 0.001 gram digital scale. You NEED this to correctly measure 30-100mg of RU for each application. These typically cost between 20-30 dollars

3) Buy yourself the following items at the drug store
-1ml dropper
-100ml or more of propylene glycol (aka PG)
-Everclear alcohol

4) Obtain a very small bottle that holds no more than 20ml of liquid, you'll need this to make your daily mix of RU with PG and Everclear

5) Buy yourself a small measuring spoon

RU powder cannot be applied directly on the scalp with the hopes of being effective, it needs to penetrate the skin and works where the hair follicle lives. This can only be done when RU is mixed into a solution like Everclear or KB and dissolved completely. Your solution should end up looking completely clear. This is known as a vehicle
How To Mix:

1) Using your digital scale and scoop, measure however much you'd like to use. Don't use more than 100mg *ever* although its good to start off for the first month or so at a higher dosage like 100mg only to kickstart the whole process and any potential regrowth. Make sure to use the TARE function when you've got your small plate on the scale, obviously this cannot be weighed as part of the RU powder so you'll need to be at 0.000 weight before beginning.

2) Dump the RU powder into your small bottle.

3) Using your 1ml dropper, pour 0.7ml of everclear into the bottle and let the RU mix with it for 10minutes or so. mix the RU and everclear a little more by squeezing in and squeezing out the mixed solution with the dropper. Having it just sit doesn't desolve it completely. I do this for about 30 seconds though.
>>
>>37745549
>>37745678
4) Using your 1ml dropper again, pour in 0.3ml of PG into the bottle and mix it again with the RU and everclear. I typically wait a couple minutes for it to mix in completely.

Youre ready to apply

Application:

1) Its absolute BEST to apply mixed and prepared RU after youve washed your hair/scalp and your hair is completely dry. Try to apply it within 30 minutes of washing your hair because your scalp produces an oily substance called sebum which will lessen the efficacy of RU penetrating the skin and blocking DHT topically.

2) If using on your hairline, be aware that the RU solution is a bit watery so its best to apply WITHIN and behind the hairline. You'll want to preserve what may be receded but potentially also regrow any hair. This way, youre not just applying it the slick bald spots, you want to maintain as well! If you apply it just outside the hairline to regrow anything, you'll find that a lot of runs down your noggin and go to waste.
>>
File: 1466148197257.png (288KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1466148197257.png
288KB, 550x535px
Really though, begging for an informed anon to drop in.

When I pull up on my face, all the signs of aging vanish. This means my muscles are weak/gone and my face fat distribution is sagging.

Is it possible to make it the way it should be, without holding my face up with my fingers (no wrinkles, perfectly smooth and youthful) naturally?

Or is surgery the only way?

If the cause is malnutrition, wouldn't proper nutrition fix it?

I'm looking to halt and reverse, not just a little improvement. As a 20 year old I shouldn't have the features I do so there's GOT to be a solution.

I will do my best to post relevant information to help posters with things like skin, diet, and hair.
Skin and hair can be improved with diet, sometimes it's all you need to do to fix some flaws.

>>37745549
PU guide:
when you get your PU prosthesis, you want to make a mold of the area you want to fill in. use some material that can adhere to your scalp, like plastic wrap. draw with a marker the outline of the area to fill, then fix this mold with pins on the hair system so that you can cut out the shape you need. once you've done this, apply surgical glue https://www.amazon.com/3M-084-1469SB-Vetbond-Tissue-Adhesive-1469Sb/dp/B004C12Q46 or https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Bond-XL-Adhesive-1-3oz/dp/B008OD7Z5I/ref=pd_sim_194_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B008OD7Z5I&pd_rd_r=DSWC8SSVY3ET7TR1HNPF&pd_rd_w=ArDDK&pd_rd_wg=xa9w7&psc=1&refRID=DSWC8SSVY3ET7TR1HNPF. apply it on your scalp where you're gonna lay the prosthesis. then start by laying the back close to your hairline, and push it down on the glue making sure it's adhering as you do it. use a comb to push the new hairline on the glue so you don't make a mess. check if it's natural looking, then let it dry for around 1h, then you can style and wash it like it was your hair. after around a month remove it and cut out a new piece.
>>
File: 1474750126317.jpg (29KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474750126317.jpg
29KB, 625x480px
>>37745549
Post hairline, if it wouldn't hurt you too much?
I hope the information helps you.
AFAIK, RU doesn't cause the side typical side effects hair medication usually does like ED or gyno.

Bumping also.
>>
File: 1470685834879.jpg (127KB, 560x790px) Image search: [Google]
1470685834879.jpg
127KB, 560x790px
I don't really want this thread to die so I don't have to repost fucking everything again.

The hair shit has helped me a lot, so I want this to stay up just for that too.
Usually, one can discontinue RU usage after a certain point or take the PU piece off once regrowth starts, one or the other.
>>
File: 1473411820658.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473411820658.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Bump

C'mon uggos
>>
File: 1466972188369.jpg (72KB, 440x434px) Image search: [Google]
1466972188369.jpg
72KB, 440x434px
C'mon guys. Getting tired here. Gotta get this shit to you baldies.
>>
>>37745168
>work on their appearance
How about just accepting that you're never be physically attractive and giving up on ever having a gf, yet living a happy and full life in all other regards?

If you want to look good for a picture though just wear makeup. Its the current year and we have gender equality, men can use as much beauty product as women and no one is allowed to judge you for it
>>
If we could figure out how to address extrinsic aging I just feel like a lot of us would find our issues being addressed.
I just wish I could find literature stating solidly if it's possible or not.
>>
Im a manlet (170cm), good looking otherwise
>>
>>37747811
That's not manlet.
rigign
>>
>>37748064
well in middle europe it is
was smallest guy from class
>>
File: 1435435323424.jpg (42KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1435435323424.jpg
42KB, 380x380px
>>37745168
>tfw brown
should i bleach my whole body? I want to be white and cute
>>
>>37748074
I'm that height, good looking, in middle Europe. And I get more pussy than most guys ever will. If you are not slaying pussy then you are doing something seriously wrong.
>>
>>37745168
What was this video? I know there was some huthuthuthut
>>
>>37745168
Any advice for someone that looks like a male version of Maisie williams who got attacked with a hammer and a blowtorch? I'm probably exaggerating, but that's what I feel like whenever I look at myself, I'm feminine and neotenous enough to look like a malformed child, but ugly enough and witha big enough head to be far from cute or androgynous. I have a tiny chin and jaw, fat cheeks, arched eyebrows and big, feminine eyes with long eyelashes, but I have a fivehead and a bent, swollen nose. Should I just kms?
>>
>tfw need maxillomandibular advancement surgery to be less ugly
>tfw it costs 20-40k
>tfw no money

tfw
>>
>>37749571
pls post a pic
>>
>>37748099
Same here, I'd still be ugly if I was white though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.