[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earphones or Headphones?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What do you think is better /r9k/?
Which one are you using?
>>
Sennheiser hd598
t. /g/entile
>>
>>37745122
Earphones if you're actively looking to ruin your hearing, headphones if you aren't. Earphones are a meme.
>>
headphones obviously
Sennheiser Urbanites
>>
Headphones.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x
>>
>>37745122
>Earphones outside my cave
>Headphones inside it
Headphones are unpractical to wear on the go. And I don't want to look like someone who has autism.
>>
>>37745122
headphones you philistine
>>
>>37745216
These because I want to hear everything the way it was supposed to be heard.
Earbuds are for plebs. Or out in public. Dont get me started on Skullcandy anything.
>>
>>37745122
Right now, ear buds cause I'm on the train.
99% of the time head phones cause I'm a neet
>>
Sony mdr7506
>>
Earphones if you're out in public
Headphones otherwise

People who wear bulky ass headphones outside are frequently made fun of
at least where I'm from anyway
>>
>>37745216
>>37745237
Don't. They're actually shitty.
I produce/mix music as a hobby and i've recently come across a plugin that corrects the response of many studio brand headphones, the M50's are on that list. It applies a specific EQ curve to make the headphones sound 100% flat, and what I can tell you from listening to it on and off is that the M50's are lacking a LOT in the high end. Once you hear it, you won't like how the M50's sound. They're also really boomy in the bass and have a dip in the 500hz range. They're not that accurate at all.
>>
>>37745122
Headphones

Dt 770, 80 Ohm.
>>
>>37745122
Headphones if you want to get run over by a bus
Earphones if you want to go deaf

The real solution though is to carry around a bluetooth speaker and get beaten up by angry people who don't like anime music being blasted around the neighbourhood.
>>
>>37746336
or you can lower the volume of your earphone so you won't go deaf.
>>
>>37745308
But I specifically got them for the distorted sound.
What does a bedroom producer know anyway?
>>
>>37745122
I've always preferred headphones.
Earphones come out too easily and you have to keep adjusting them so you have a proper equal sound going into both ears.
>>
Headphones for better sound quality, earphones for sleeping w/ music
>>
>earphones
You mean earbuds?
>headphones
You mean a headset?
>>
>>37748468
Headset = headphones with a mic.
>>
>>37745122
Earbuds are for plebs
Headphones are for when you have to be quiet and can't use your monitors
>>
Headphones, but stuck with earphones at the moment.
>>
Earphones, because I'm too insecure about my housemates hearing my weebshit
>>
>>37745122
Both.

>ATH-M50x for DJing and anime
>HifiMan RE-ZERO for portable listening
>>
>>37745122
Sennheiser headphones
>>
>>37745741
Love these cans
>>
File: 1439821255906.jpg (63KB, 454x419px) Image search: [Google]
1439821255906.jpg
63KB, 454x419px
Bose qc 35 trust me op you will not regret it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.