[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thousands of people know that you were cucked Hahahahahah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: UHB39Mg2_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
UHB39Mg2_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>thousands of people know that you were cucked

Hahahahahah
>>
anyone care to offer context?
>>
>>37745086
Female streamer vanishes, doesn't tell BF, doesn't tell panels at E3, doesn't tell family. Gone for 30+ hours. Boyfriend moves heaven and earth to find her. She turns up, supposedly her phone died and she was "playing poker" the entire time.

So far it seems like she got hammered, then unplugged, then plugged in another way.
>>
>>37745033
ahhah and i bet he'll just take it like a good little cuck
>>
he was important enough to be used by a gamer grrl for status. he got to fuck her at least once (presumably).

what have you accomplished robots?
>>
>>37745446
>fucking some 6/10 literal whore is an accomplishment for some mentally ill retard out there

You should honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>37745446
i wasnt cucked by tyrone infront of thousand of people, while i was out searching for my roastie porincess. thats one accomplishment
>>
>thousands of people that you know were cucked
top lel
>>
ahah cuck of the year goes to him
>>
lets be honest, this is the fate balding beta nice guys deserve. let this be a lesson for your robots
>>
>>37745628
he can't take her on high class, sex fueled escapades jetsetting, so she's gonna cheat with guys who can.

all women want to be jetsetters now, it's ridiculous and the wealthy are directly to blame for it, Paris Hilton, etc.
>>
>https://twitter.com/erhoTV/status/875624131600891904

Cheating 100% confirmed
>>
>>37746015
I don't get it. She didn't she have panels today? Why is she acting like playing poker and shutting your phone off is normal in this situation?
>>
Maybe you should all shut the fuck up about two people you don't know shit about and a relationship you literally do not know any of the details of? You're like gossiping bitches or housewives, fuck. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>37746174
it's a non-topic board, wtf do you want? you wouldn't say that shit on /b/, quit crying homo.
>>
>>37746174
I donate $200 to Lauralania every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.
>>
File: IMG_1992.jpg (365KB, 1080x1921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.jpg
365KB, 1080x1921px
>>37746015

Yeah she definitely took at least one black dick judging by her tweets.

On a related note, does anybody know if crymetina is trans/has a dick? She's always wearing chokers which a lot of trans do to hide Adams apple
>>
File: IMG_1918.jpg (288KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.jpg
288KB, 1024x1024px
>>37746222

Congrats on being a paypig
>>
>>37746174
>ahaha white knighting for a cheating bbc whore and her white cuckboi
>>
>not interested in gaming
>not interested in streamers
>still soaking up all this drama like a high school girl
shit. truly one of humanity's least flattering aspects
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.