[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you anons lift?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gains.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
Lifting is fun, and helps boost your confidence. Currently, I'm sculpting my physique and each day I look more and more like a Greek statue. Pic related is me, lifting for 1.5-2 years. Post your transformations/routines/etc!
>>
Hahahahaha
>le breathes in
Ahahhahaha

You're fat
>>
nice dreamer bulk, daykwon.
>>
File: latspread.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latspread.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>37743657
No? You're just an idiot. I bench press 335, squat 375, deadlift 435, and overhead press 175. Let's see your body, you skinnyfat twink.
>>
>>37743682
you're builtfat m8 but yeah those are good stats. Most people don't know that strong fat is a thing. If you want aesthetics I recommend cutting. Also wasn't that guy
>>
>>37743702
Strongfat kinda sucks though. But it's far better than other forms of fat.
>>
>>37743657
That fatass has way more muscle than your skinnyfat ass.
>>
>>37743608
Exercise Cures Depression
>>
>>37743702
Yeah I don't give a fuck about your builtfat meme. It is well known that fat people can lift heavy weights. Im not saying you aren't strong or healthy, but you are a fat fatty. You look like shit it's time to cut. Oh and the whole
>post your body faggot le you don't even lift in >>37743682
Is pretty fucking cringy when you look like fat shit.
I'm not going to post my body on r9k because why would I? I could be lying about my body just as well as you could be lying about your stats (not that I particularly doubt them) so stop jerking yourself off because you go to the gym, it doesn't make you better than anyone else. It's not the end all be all of hobbies like you want it to be.
>>
File: nope.avi.png (2MB, 997x660px) Image search: [Google]
nope.avi.png
2MB, 997x660px
Lifting is not fun. You do it because you are insecure about your body and are desperate for attention. Aside from marginal utility like being better at lifting/moving/carrying things in everyday life, there is no benefit to lifting and it doesn't make you any healthier, in fact you'll probably injure yourself and end up with all sorts of muscle imbalances unless you have a personal trainer guide your every move. And even if you manage to get some gainz, your newfound self esteem is now tied to your lifting, and if you ever stop lifting, or lose your ability to maintain muscle mass that looks swole, you end up feeling worthless because it was all for nothing, and your entire self image was based on a sense of fragile masculinity based on obsession with your physical appearance and using it to overcompensate for lack of height, facial aesthetics and social charms.
>>
>>37743807
Yeah at least I look good in clothes
>>
>>37743856
You're just mad because you're skinnyfat! Meanwhile, I'm lifting heavy ass weights being a badass, looking like a fucking god. You're only calling me fat because you're jealous. I weigh 273, and I'm about 15% body fat. That's not fat, that means I have a lot of fucking muscle.
>>
>skinnyfat faggots talking shit
My nigga dequan here could break you in half and ravage your boi pucci
>>
File: 7301131.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
7301131.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
I guess none of you fags ever spent time on bodybuilding.com Misc huh?
>>
>>37743900
I gotta give it to you anon you really baited the fuck out of me. 10/10. I typed all that shit out, not for a minute did I even consider this was bait. I feel fucking stupid.
>>37744031
You right I'm dumb
>>
>>37744080
All in good fun, anon.
>>
If you start cutting calories you'll become that Greek god, when you get rid of your top layer you'll be good. Diet is my personal hardest part but if you're going for looks over performance I would recommend carb cycling and you'll be chiseled soon enough
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.