[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other people from third-world Asian countries here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1495985509191.gif (434KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495985509191.gif
434KB, 500x720px
Do we have any reason to be here at all? In most of our countries, and also in some developed nations like Singapore or Korea, concepts like "Chad", "Stacy", "beta", "alpha", "permavirgin" etc have almost no cultural relevance whatsoever. These guys here are whining about being a virgin past the age of 20. In our societies we literally have to stay virgin right until marriage. Premarital sex is viewed very negatively by society and in some extreme cases even illegal by law. Moreover even having a girlfriend before the age of 18 is culturally unacceptable in most of these countries. In school, boys and girls would sit separately and rarely interact. Everyone of us is supposed to be beta and creepy as fuck by Western standards. Also a good deal of posters here are racially redpilled and hate Muslims, Pajeets and the like. We have no place here and are not welcome.
Officially /r9k/ is supposed to be a place for random jabbering without any constraints on topic. However in practice it is a place for discussing that feel when no gf, which is mostly a Western concept. However note that there are lot of other things in life to bitch and moan about besides not receiving sexual satisfaction. Are threads unrelated to betaness welcome here or is it better for all of us that we fuck off?
>>
>>37743599
At least you can marry you idiot. You are almost guaranteed to get a family and a loyal wife. Most of your women arent total degenerate whores. You have it pretty good guys, the XXI century agenda didnt fully strike you yet
>>
>>37743599
Singapore is a hellhole where girls where western culture and Chad are worshipped, also you could always shitpost about mahjong
>>
There was a Burmese girl at my school she was really attractive in a cute, exotic kind of way.
>>
Where are you from, Asian anon? Can't imagine a place without Chads and Staceys. Don't you have womanizers and sluts in your country?
>>
>>37743599
Most gf threads are made by underage fags and normies who think they have *difficult* lives.you third world asian fags are lucky as fuck since you will guaranteed have a good wife that isn't a slut that promotes moral degeneracy like the hoes back in the western world.
>>
>>37743667
Why so bitter, man? I don't think you got the point of the post. I'm not complaining about how sexually repressive our culture is, I'm only asking if there's any point of people from Asia to even be here in the first place?
>>
Flipbot here. Everything you wrote is untrue, at least in my experience. Sociel hierarchy is a universal thing across all societies, you know? Premarital sex is discouraged, yes, but it isn't as discouraged as it was back then. I am living in the richest city in the country and I guess we have assimilated a great deal of western values, especially since most of us here glorify the west a lot. I feel sad for robots in the West, though. The pressure to succeed socially and get a gf is definitely much greater for them.
>>
>>37743774
Why shouldnt you be here ? Its not about betas or girlfriends. Its about social outcasts/mavericks. Back in the day it was at least.
If you are a real robot, you lose the desires for a girlfriend pretty early. Once you see womens real form. Also robots arent even beta.
Its underage highscool fags. Which robot lets normies walk all over him ? We hate them. They make our lives miserable.
>>
File: oh shit, I'm sorry.jpg (90KB, 884x645px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit, I'm sorry.jpg
90KB, 884x645px
>>37743774
Most people can belong here if they want to. If theres something you want to talk about then start talking about it but don't expect not to be shit on whenever you feel its necessary to say your from a shithole when it isn't really relevant to the topic.

The only thing that would keep you from belonging here is having a paper-thin skin and getting offended at everything especially simple fucking banter.
>>
>>37743848
What country are you from (I don't know what flipbot means)? I didn't say anything about social hierarchy. I was only talking about sex. I dunno about your country, but in my country premarital sex is absolutely forbidden regardless of how educated or modernized your family is. I think this might not be the case in the richer countries like Singapore or Korea, but it is in mine. In UAE it is actually illegal.
>>
i really hope not, to answer the title question (obviously not going to read the text)
>>
>>37744028
feeling like you don't belong somewhere is not exclusive to being a poo in loo on /r9k/.

You don't relate to the tfw no gf threads? then just fucking ignore them, mate.

Just don't come in here with the "everyone is just racist towards me" tripe and expect anything good to come out of it. If you want to feel like you are single out because of your ethnicity go bitch in fucking reddit or tumblr
>>
File: datta_phuge.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
datta_phuge.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>37743599
>>37743774
> I'm only asking if there's any point of people from Asia to even be here in the first place?
A few of us got some free time away from our overbearing parents and the ridiculusly competitive academics and we chose to spend it here. Been browsing this website for many years and I'm not gonna leave just because I'm not a complete failure(by my society's standards)
>>
>He really thinks Chad isn't a universal thing

Lmao

Women only perceive the top 20% of men as attractive, regardless of culture, race, or upbringing
>>
>>37743914
>>37744082
Why are you guys so unbelievably sensitive? You're the kind of people who get triggered after seeing a Black person being portrayed as a scientist in a movie. Not everyone in this world is a race-realist, just live with it. White people are not half as oppressed as /pol/ makes it seem. Just calm the fuck down.
>>
>>37744297
You're embarrassing yourself anon.
>>
File: Waving_Anime_Girl liner.gif (186KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Waving_Anime_Girl liner.gif
186KB, 500x282px
>>37743599
Well I am half chink Asian (Hong Kong) and half Paki, but I live in the UK and a khv NEET.
>>
>>37744168
You are forgetting the part where women when they cannot work due to society not wanting them to,they are pretty much forced to marry any guy.the system is way more fair that way.
>>
>>37744322
Is it not true, though? You are obviously the Pajeet who just posted 37744115. Do you know how retarded and pretentious it is when you guys try to mould everything you say according to the in-universes whims of this Western-centric website? Just face it, r9k and 4chan have nothing to do with us and we have no reason to be here.
>>
>>37744437
>Women cannot work due to society not wanting them to
What BS. That is about as true as saying that Muslims fuck goats.
>>
File: user_114_2232.jpg (69KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
user_114_2232.jpg
69KB, 788x600px
>>37744082
Woah, lad. White power! Let's give a tight bitch-slap to all the liberally brainwashed cucks who think that shitskins are humans. Amirite?
>>
>>37743940
Philippines anon

Not totally banned here, but it is definitely discouraged. People like women to remain pure before getting married.
>>
>>37743599
Koreans don't give a fuck about Singaport
>>
>>37744847
Is it really true that 10 percent of your population is homosexual (bayot/tomboy) or is that a meme?
>>
im a shitskin living in europe posting on this board. would probably be a normie in my homecountry but here i am trying to compete with tall, blonde and blue eyed nords because my parents fell for the west meme.
>>
>>37744482
Forgot to mention, I also come here for /civ4x/ on /vg/, math threads on /sci/ and manga threads on /a/.
>r9k and 4chan have nothing to do with us and we have no reason to be here
kaisa mamu hai bey tu. Wasting time on random boards like r9k and bant doesn't require a reason.
>>
>>37743599
I'm from Vietnam. I come here because I like to harass white guys like I do irl. They want to treat us like thailand when we fucked their shit up in the war. I literally am here to fight for my country
>>
>>37744902
I don't know or frankly care much about what goes on outside, but I'm pretty sure we're still conservative and hardcore christfag enough to prevent homosexuality from being normalized. I haven't watched TV for like almost a decade now, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
I suppose I can class myself lucky then, I Fuck a tight South American pussy every night, I'm drinking a lovely cold Beer right now, I lost my Virginity when I was 14 and I won't get 50 lashes if I loose a goat! You need to relax! Then realise the books Written by Man 2 thousand years ago to control the population are a outdated, waste of time, people dedicating their lives to a story book written by the 'Management'..ie the people running churches and mosques to keep the population in line and doing what they want people to do, while getting rich and keeping power in their hands, Religion is a evil, controlling, power hungry,forceful, blackmailing waste of life. Just look at the Pope sitting in his Palace with his foot soldiers, then travelling to poor countries saying 'poverty is a scourge' while looking thoughtful and hugging kids etc,then he fucks off!..back to his billions of dollars and his palaces, while forgetting the kids in poverty, and leaving them with pedophiles, it's the same with Islam.. you can Fuck 9 year old girl and marry them! What the Fuck man?
All religion should be banned world wide and there would (eventually) be a he'll of a lot less wars and badness in the world.
To your question.. nah mate you're welcome here bruv!
>>
File: kimchung.jpg (99KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
kimchung.jpg
99KB, 640x653px
>>37745177
Tfw no Kim Chung gf.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>37743599
East Asians can stay. Niggers and brown fucks don't have the requisite IQ to be robots. Nice dubs, tho, Abdul. Now leave us alone with this bullshit and go fuck a goat or something.
>>
>>37743599
>Officially /r9k/ is supposed to be a place for random jabbering without any constraints on topic. However in practice it is a place for discussing that feel when no gf, which is mostly a Western concept.
It used to be fore random jabbering, but moot deleted it after the no gf normies took over. It was brought back EXPLICITLY because deleting it only scattered these obnoxious fags all over the rest of the boards (and moot was dumb enough to censor any attempt to exodus to other chans) and shat up those. It's essentially a containment board, though I don't know if soy moot thinks of it that way.
>>
>>37743599
There are lots of countries in Asia, some are probably quite westernised
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.