[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/R/TheRedPill/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1349467881995.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1349467881995.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>Go to TheRedPill
>See numerous threads about how to get laid
>Threads about banging girls that are models
>Threads about how they are complete douches to these girls
>Some stories that seem like Penthouse letters
>Notice most of the posters have 1000's of posts
>How the hell do they even have time to bang all these girls when they're writing 5,000 word essays about some slut they supposedly fucked? Especially when posted every day
>Really makes me think
>>
/r/theredpill is a modern version of all the oldschool PUAs combined. I'm sure you remember those boring bland blog type websites with typical PUA talking points rehashed over and over again. I dislike PUA and theredpill because I can't help but think that these guys are encouraging degeneracy. The way they talk is disgusting.
Yes, feminists and sluts are bad, but so are you for making an entire internet community based on fucking them and changing your whole lives so you can get their approval.
>>
>>37743642
I just feel like they're lying to everyone on there and their selves. If the lives were as half as interesting as they pretended, they wouldnt' be on there.

They wouldn't have time to write these big entries.

At least /r9k/ kind of just admits we're losers. We don't need to lie to feel better about ourselves. They're in complete fantasy.
>>
>>37743777

>I just feel like they're lying to everyone on there and their selves. If the lives were as half as interesting as they pretended, they wouldnt' be on there.
>They wouldn't have time to write these big entries.

Nice trips. Aside from my original criticisms of them, what you pointed out also reminds me of the older internet. Guys (and women) can make 1,000 to 100,000+ posts on a website, and where do they find the time to do this? Do they ever do anything else? I never had the interest or energy to post that often. I post a certain amount but it's in my own right. I feel as though the people who have such a large internet presence are using it as an ersatz way of augmenting their real lives. Meaning, they are trying to be interesting badasses online rather than being that way in real life, because they don't have the guts. But it's been like that since the internet came out.
>>
>>37743520
>How the hell do they even have time to bang all these girls when they're writing 5,000 word essays about some slut they supposedly fucked? Especially when posted every day
you'll have to buy their book/seminar/blog ads to find out :^)
>>
>>37743777

i don't find it too implausible. they probably exaggerate but even with a busy emotionless fucking life to attend to they'd have plenty of time to make posts after or before or while at work.

and they'd have plenty of motive if they aren't really connecting emotionally with the women they're boning, because they'll want to connect with somebody, and they'll probably feel like /r/theredpill is the only group of people who would really understand what they're up to.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.