[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money would it take for you to start enjoying life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif (833KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
833KB, 350x497px
How much money would it take for you to start enjoying life?

For me, it'd be $10k.
>>
>>37743422
no amount of money will change my life. i have over $12k in neetbux sitting in my bank and i don't give a fuck. i have nothing to use it on.
>>
>>37743422
To truly enjoy it would take a billion I guess. I could never soend that much money. I'd be set for eternity. I'd be free from the pain and chains of society.
>>
So much that I can buy a bottle whenever I finish one.
>>
>>37743422
What would you use the 10k for, anon?
>>
>>37743469
I have been job hunting for years, I finally got a contract and my laptop is shitting itself and is about to die soon.

I would spend $500 on a new laptop.
$900 to buy an instrument I been trying to get for the past 4 years.

The rest of the money goes into rent while I try to repair life.
>>
>>37743444
you could always give it to me
>>
>>37743422
no amount of money takes away a wasted lifetime
>>
>>37743422

enough so that I could comfortably live without having to worry about school, a career, bills, etc.
>>
>>37743422
$80k would free me from debnts and would give me a decent amount to invest with.
>>
>>37743564
At least you would put it to good use. Actually going in for an interview tomorrow and I plan on saving $15,000 or so and living out of a van after that's saved and repairing my own life. Best of luck to you, anon.
>>
Roughly $50,000.
It would be gone as soon as i had it but i wpuld be happy with what i need it for
>>
File: thisisme.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
thisisme.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>37743728
I'm sorry anon but I'm fucked.
I need my laptop to do programming and it's dying as soon as I got a contract coming up.

I am thinking about being an hero
>>
>>37743770
I've considered it too, anon. Super unhappy with life and hopefully this is my break. What state are you in?
>>
>>37743422
1000000, a good home, and a lifetime of food and drugs.
>>
>>37743814
florida,,,,,,ioiooroiginal
>>
>>37743422
No amount of money solves a shitty family,bad genetics and a shit stained society filled with moral degeneracy
>>
I'd be sitting pretty if I could get $2k/mo take-home. Enough to pay all my bills, my student loans, and still live comfy. That's about $30k/yr, so it's not unreasonable for a person with a BS like me though that would require someone actually hiring me first.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.