[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom starting to notice my drinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>tfw mom sees the big bottles of whiskey you keep buying and downing every night

This feels bad man. My mom is an alcoholic and she's probably afraid I'm becoming one too but I can't stop. Being drunk is the only time I don't feel like killing myself.

She just walked into my room and saw me taking a swig because I had headphones on and said "Jesus that's a big bottle, how much are you drinking anon?" then she gave me a hug and kiss goodnight. I get drunk every night now but I said just a few mouth fulls. I know she's probably worried but it's either this or suicide.
>>
Well, just hide it better I guess
>>
>>37743092
Just commit suicide then
>>
>>37743092
I believe 100% that if you weren't allowed to drink anymore you wouldn't kill yourself. It's a convenient excuse though.
>>
There is the alternative where you get help and make the effort in your life to stop chasing cheap dopamine highs and start filling your life with productive hobbies.

Your issues are a luxury, Anon. Get help. Make changes.
>>
>>37743092
Find a better way to relief those emotions anon. Like shitposting on a Sudanese lion wrestling image board.
>>
They notice anon.
I used to live with my mom and I drank a bottle of whiskey a day and she totally fucking knew. She could smell it on me and see it in my eyes. Quit now if you value your future.
>>
>>37743586
this
>be me
>suicidal
>lost all hope, do whatever the fuck I want
>abuse alcohol, marihuana, ecstasy, MDMA, LSD, shrooms, DXM, salvia, crystal meth
>keep switching between addictions, cure one with another one
>one day get completely and utterly shitface drunk
>tell my mum
>she has mental breakdown, had little stroke
>swear to myself I'll stop

It was pretty tough, and I still drink more than I should, but I feel better.
Moral of the story is that your depression is just you justifying your drinking.
It won't go away completely once you stop, but it won't be nearly as bad as you think.

Try drinking only wine or beer instead of hard liquor, and if you hide your drinking or are ashamed of it, you are an alcoholic.
>>
>>37743092
>tfw leaving house to buy hard liquor and mom says you can pay with her credit card if you just buy beer instead
I take the deal, but damned if I'm not disappointed by having to chug six of the suckers and pissing every five seconds.
>>
>>37743092
My mum is the same.
I have a fucking tonne of recycling to do most weeks which consist of like 40 empty cans and empty bottles of whiskey and wine.
She knows I suffer with depression and just wishes I'd stop drinking so much.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.