[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude video games are boring LMAO Wow really I wonder why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: DailyReminder.png (181KB, 1698x713px) Image search: [Google]
DailyReminder.png
181KB, 1698x713px
>Dude video games are boring LMAO

Wow really I wonder why?
>>
i don't understand the premise of this thread. what are you trying to say?
>>
>>37743172
Every day I hear some moron here complain about video games being boring the more they get older, when it's no secret everyone here has the same shitty lifestyle that they haven't bothered doing anything about since they left highschool, this thread is for those delusional morons who think they've outgrown them when really they neglected their health and mental stability to the point where everything around them is completely negative.

Ya dig?
>>
>>37742996
most games are boring trite
i enjoy the fuck out of games like nier:automata, souls, and monhun though
>>
>>37743240
Good taste anon. I didn't really enjoy it at first but I've really grown attached to starbound lately, it really fuels my autistic tendency to collect shit and have it stored in my NEET-fortress
>>
>>37743278
How is starbound? I was pretty bored of it, but i heard there were alot of changes to it
>>
>>37743303
It's basically a big hunt for gear in space with an infinite amount of planets to explore. I usually like to make a giant fortress and have people move in so I can collect their taxes and do quests for them. It's quite comfy
>>
>>37743239
I actually like my life though and I think video games aren't fun anymore as well. They feel tedious and I feel guilty playing them when I should be focusing on my career or productive hobbies like coding.
>>
>>37743427
That's an answer which makes perfect sense, but the majority of people on this board lead the total opposite and still manage to have an odd ego complex about it.
>>
Video games ARE boring, you stupid little ****FAGGOT****.
>>
>>37742996
I agree with them. I can't really get into gaming anymore because I don't have the money for it nor do I have a job. I am a kv and have been very depressed to.

With that said every year there are at least a few games that look interesting to me but I never really get around to playing anything anymore.

For example this E3 I found at least more than a handful of games looked pretty cool but will I play any? Likely not because of what I said above. Give me some free pussy and enough money to live and I'd be several times happier and finally enjoy video games again or even get motivated enough to play.
>>
>>37743479
Tell me what fun things you have done today besides suck your own dick?
>>
i feel like games with plot are a waste if time. i enjoyed witcher 3, but had to force myself to play bioshock everydat and still havent ended it despite beginning it over a year ago. thats why i prefer games such as osu/cs:go
>>
I played 10 hours straight of Stardew Valley. Games are still fun desu.
>>
>>37743453
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's odd how many things people are proud of NOT enjoying: crappy food, television, Vidya, sports. I don't like any of these things either but that doesn't make me superior, I mean, I just waste time in other ways like 4cha.

If anything it would be nice to find life more enjoyable.
>>
>>37743512
I don't understand people who want pussy and do nothing about it, all you need to do is go to college and land a good job, then use that money to buy a gym membership and get /fit/. If there's anything bitches love it's money and a good figure
>>
>>37743559
>dude its so easy just be yourself XD
>sincerely, chad
>>
>>37743551
It really is just a circlejerk of how miserable everyone is on this board, I usually stick around for the storytime threads then go to other boards if I want to discuss something semi-seriously. I can't see why anyone sane would take anything from this board and consider it the truth.
>>
>>37743577
Did I say be yourself anywhere on there faggot? If anything it would be the exact opposite since you have no motivation or drive to even want these things, enjoy your life of pettiness NEET garbage. You will never know success and have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>37743515

wow I worked out, took a nap, went on 4chan a bit, talked to people on the phone. Video games are not fun you fucking FAGGOT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37742996
Video games suck because they are mass market escapism for children. The medium will never develop because the developers do not treat it as art.
>>
>>37742996
I think video games are boring, but I'm not depressed and I can still find enjoyment in other activities.
>>
>>37743679
i consider witcher 3 art and im waiting for cyberpunk. cd project red really knows how to create a masterpiece
>>
>>37743665
You seem to like that word faggot alot little guy, you sure you're not suppressing some of your own feelings there? You seem awfully frustrated about a subject that doesn't concern you, maybe you just want some attention like the entitled little cunt you are?

Fuck off summerfag, come back when your balls drop
>>
File: 6432.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
6432.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
Video games are boring the older you get. They only got even more boring over the years. It use to be a thing you did alone, or with some friends in the same room. Now you have to pretty much play a game that has the single player part cut out nearly entirely like it takes 5 hours to beat, or a ton of the content is cut out in some dlc shit and it still takes like 5 hours with it, actually probably 3 or 4 because it's probably just a different skin but if it's not it's better than anything else in the game because pay2win. So once you get over the boring campaign that's modeled like every other campaign that's come out in the last 5 years the real meat and bones of the game is the multiplayer so you can play with some normie asshole that's going to try to troll the whole time and generally act like an asshole while telling you what a faggot you are for having to come into any sort of contact with them. you're paying like 60+$ for the privilege of some cunt to talk shit to you in some game that has like 1 or 2 valid strategies, with a bunch of other stuff that was thrown in to look cool but is basically just filler material with shit stats, so you can head over to forums were people pretend to be polite where you can basically listen to not stop bitching about stat balance and some faggot cheater bragging about how he's got the best statistics-- some how he's not a cheater but he's got better statistics than cheaters who get banned for using cheats to reach unreachable statistics. YAWN
>>
>>37743688
>Other activities

Such as?
>>37743679
If you think video games as art you're too young for this board, when they first came out they were designed as something to challenge you and keep you occupied rather than this libtard circlejerk we have on display now. Get educated
>>
>>37743772
All I hear is "I'm a bored NEET who thinks posting on an imageboard where everything gets deleted is fun:

Fuck off dumb frogposter
>>
>>37743239
Why do you get so defensive about liking video games?

When I was a kid I loved videogames because it was great escapism for a child who wasn't allowed to go outside by himself. Now that I'm an adult and can do whatever I want, videogames don't interest me. Instead I pursue different hobbies and interests along with work.

I'll maybe play one videogame every 3 years now, last thing I played and completed was dark souls a couple years ago. It was okay.
>>
>>37743809
Well aren't you a bucket of joy

I guess being a brainlet really is bliss
>>
File: 3eMpZ.gif (984KB, 642x270px) Image search: [Google]
3eMpZ.gif
984KB, 642x270px
>>37743740

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa you FAGGOT you obviously don't go to the gym,,,,, you're like 500 pounds LMAO YOU ****FAGGOT****!!!!!!!!!

go play more video games and sit there like a fat fatass rofl lmao KYS
>>
>>37743779
You and the "libtards" are the exact reason video games will never be art. Two sides of the same coin. Ironic you would tell me to get educated when you're a retard yourself.
>>
>>37743842
>Hurdurr buzzword make me look smart

It's also funny how you all think you're smart when you have absolutely NOTHING to prove your case otherwise, sorry champ you tried

>>37743821
Because I enjoy video games and many people fool themselves into thinking they don't enjoy them when really they don't enjoy anything because of their shitty lifestyle

This post isn't even for you anyways, the demographic here is robots. I don't even know why anyone else would come to this shithole lol
>>
>>37743679
>mass market escapism for children. The medium will never develop because the developers do not treat it as art.

>30 minute automission literally just wastes time and requires no input whatsoever
>>
>>37743874
Sit and spin buddy, video games will NEVER EVER be art because that's not what they were made to be, keep fantasizing though maybe magic is real?

>>37743860
Sorry to hurt your puny little ego but you kind of have it coming for being an insufferable little toddler LOL
>>
>>37743952

LMAO, kys FAGGOT. go lose some weight, ur 500 pounds,,,,,, trade in your video games for a gym set you fucking fat gargantuan FUCKTARD
>>
>>37744101
Sorry all I can hear is "I'm an edgy middleschooler who just found out about the 4chans lmaoxDDD"

You can shitpost like an adult by the time you get laid once son
>>
>>37744145

KYS dude ur 500 pounds lose some weight first then we can talk u fucken loser

put down the video games and DORITOS, lmao!!!
>>
DORITOS LMAO

this thread is pretty fun
>>
>>37744145
Hey everybody look it's 500 pound faggot
>>
File: 1492068530228.jpg (113KB, 1280x669px) Image search: [Google]
1492068530228.jpg
113KB, 1280x669px
>>37744198
>>37744216
>>37744237
Khv pretending to be a summerfag, actually sad
>>
>>37744266
I'm not pretending to be anyone. I was just trying to join in on the fun...
>>
>>37744288
Hey this is r9k faggot

NO FUN ALLOWED!
>>
File: IMG_4976.png (1MB, 863x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.png
1MB, 863x664px
>>37744266
Hey RayWilliamJohnson here
>>
>>37743842
You can always spot the devs by how they think players don't like anything.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.