[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late night thoughts & feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 147328578768496468.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
147328578768496468.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
I am unhappy. I wallowed in misery for a long time. It seemed the proper thing to do, as my life had always been a mess. However, it was taking its toll, slowly but surely destroying me. I did some reflection. Why was I unhappy? What, exactly, was making me feel that way? There were many things contributing to it. Some of them couldn't be changed, but others could. So I tried to work on fixing those. It was difficult -at times it seemed impossible-, but after many failed attempts, I saw some results. Good ones. I kept going, step by step, until everything I could fix was fixed. This also took a long time, but I managed to do it. My life was objectively better.

Yet, even then, I wasn't happier. The moments I was free from distractions, I felt miserable again. This time it was somehow worse, because I didn't know what else I could do to get rid of the sadness. I had hit a dead end, and my only options seemed to stay there, or go back to where I was before. Both of them equally desperating.

Around me, everyone seems so blissful. Of course, I'm sure that they have problems of their own that keep them from sleeping at night. But they are so filled with positiveness, so hopeful, pleased, fulfilled. Some of them walk into a room and it becomes brigther, while I feel like a blackhole. It's like they are in another dimension that happens to intersect with mine from time to time. I don't belong to the places they belong. Conversations die with me. Too many topics I can't be part of. My presence is awkward, and they'd rather I wasn't there.

It's most likely all in my mind. I'm not that special. They don't care whether I'm around or not, but I still feel like an impostor. Despite everything I've done to improve, I still don't belong in that web of happiness. I can fake it but I can't make it.

I am unhappy.
>>
>>37742849
What do you intend to do about this unhappiness?
>>
>>37742849
Ignorance is bliss

orgasmo
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.