[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i Ex Somersault Kick right after Ex Sonic Boom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 20170615_231058.jpg (858KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_231058.jpg
858KB, 2560x1440px
How do i Ex Somersault Kick right after Ex Sonic Boom?
>>
>>37742691
you buffer it during your sonic boom by holding your stick down while slightly to the left
>>
>>37742691
it's easier with a fightstick
>>
>>37742691
you can't hold left and right and then down at the same time, it's a trick
>>
>>37742910
it worked thx m8
>>
>>37743534
I did m8 i finally did it
>>
Start by quitting SFV because that game is fucking garbage fuck you
>>
>>37743585

Tekken is the best fighting game I hate street fighter with a passion. Mortal Kombat is bretty gud tho
>>
>>37743658

Play guilty gear or super turbo
>>
pro sfiv player, only pretty good in sfv

ama
>>
>>37743706
Why do pros get rounds taken on them by trash players, ever? If you're pro, cheesing or playing like a fool should be fairly simple to beat right?
>>
>>37743753
against literal trash players, like round 1 pools, top players will barely try until their opponents make them. they dont give a shit if they give up a couple rounds when their POSITIVE they will win the set, especially if they're off stream

mid level no-names who might be alright, but still out of their league will be able to take rounds off of top players just because of the nature of the games. nobody can guess right 100% of the time and react perfectly 100% of time, etc etc. a large part of what separates the top players from the "solid" players is things like consistency, mentality, the ability to control your nerves, etc. so its not uncommon for them to be genuinely outplayed by mid levels in a single round senerio
>>
>>37743855
what characters do you play in iv and v
>>
DRAGONBALL FIGHTER Z THO?

Its being made by the dudes from Guilty Gear im right
>>
>>37743879
i used ryu then yang in sfiv and ryu then ibuki in sfv.
ive been playing melee (marth) and xrd (sol) recently tho, waitin on DBFZ to make my comeback
>>
>>37743963
were you a top contender? win anything?
>>
>>37743977
never had any "breakout" performances, but always got solid placings when i would travel (usually around top 32 at majors). i was the best in my state and milked cash from weeklies/monthlies tho
>>
>tfw decent at sfiv and was well known in local scene
>tfw sfv killed the local scene
>tfw I'd rather play guilty gear anyway but no one around plays it
>>
File: 4dc.png (13KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
4dc.png
13KB, 560x602px
I want to get into sfv but I've never played a proper fighting game

Will it take 1000s of hours to git gud?
>>
>>37744128
>sfv
>proper fighting game
sfv is a snoozefest. tekken is fun, albeit less popular, but rewarding.
>>
>>37744128
sfv is pretty shit, but no if you have some amount of competency then you can get decent relatively fast gitting gud will take at least a 100 hours but you can speed it up by going to locals and learning from people better than you
>>
>>37743706

I bet you you are talking out your ass and that I could beat you

"pro" lol

>>37744073

We should play guilty gear
>>
>>37744353
pro as in i made a lot of money playing the game. was never sponsored.

whats your best tournament placing? mine was top 64 at evo 2015 SFIV
>>
>>37744422

Do you play on PC
>>
File: hidden-chaos.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hidden-chaos.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
How much would it cost to get Capcom to have Waldstein as a guest character in SFV?
>>
>>37744443
yes but im not going to be playing SF netplay on PC with a casual just to prove myself on /r9k/

plus that would reveal my tag and you could look me up and see all my embarrassing losses

please feel free to ask me any conceivable question about high level play tho
>>
>>37744517

wow gay dude I just want to play

being protective of your ego makes you sound like you're bluffing a lot more than just playing would
>>
>>37744517
>guys I'm pro
>I'm not saying my name though just believe me k
>>
>>37743585
Wow how rude i like sfv
>>
>>37744541
>>37744588
you really think any notable player would want to be caught on /r9k/?

all i want to do here is enlighten beginners in the ways of high level play, not steamroll them online then peace out with my dick out
>>
>>37744541
>>37744588
i would play anyone in a game on melee netplay tho, since thats quick and doesnt link to a tag
>>
File: ed29.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ed29.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
Who does everyone think the next three DLC characters are?
>>
>>37744639
>you really think any notable player would want to be caught on /r9k/?
Alright m8 you're clearly talking out your ass no one in the fgc would give a shit, you're talking about the community where guys regularly cover their sticks with lewd pictures and carry body pillows
>>
>>37744664
Don't really care games shit and dlc characters aren't going to save it sakura is soon though so that will probably get me back into the game
>>
>>37744639
>>37744654

You're a huge fag lol

Melee is a for man children, no wonderr you're on r9k
>>
>>37744639

How does top 64 one time in a dead game at EVO make you a notable player
>>
So who ready for DBZ?
>>
>>37744639
Is it true that black players tend to go hard on total beginners rather than give them a bit of space? Just be absolutely merciless for no reason to feel good about themselves, almost like beating up a child to feel like a big man?

Also, I just do not enjoy 2D fighters. I'm just very shitty. I spam special moves and that's it. Tekken is far more fun to me. I'm not a pro or anything like that but I did win a tournament online recently. Small potatoes perhaps but it felt very nice. My adrenaline was going crazy.
>>
>>37746041
I have never heard of such a stereotype. Not sandbagging against your opponent is a sign of respect. You also can't learn anything from someone who is dicking around.
>>
>>37744639
>>37744654
Hello ultracombo.
>>
how do i get good with karin?
>>
>>37746041
No clue what you're on about with that stereotype but that is what you're supposed to do.
You'll learn shit all if your opponent isn't trying their hardest. Learn the strings, punish the punishable, know your pokes. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>37743670
Based robot

You play on FC?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.