[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's not going to reply back, is she?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NuPepe.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
NuPepe.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>Hit it off really well with a girl who lives near me online. (Texas)
>Weeb NEET who plays her PS4 all day and watches anime all day.
>We switch to talking on Kik, which I only installed to talk to her.
>After about 10 days, we meet up and hang out for a few hours.
>Thought it went pretty well, since she said that we should hang out again sometime.
>After meeting, she seems less enthusiastic. No longer sends me maymays and Youtube videos. Stops sending me as many messages as she did in the first week.
>Over the next two weeks, invite her out twice, but she refuses.
>Says that we already hung out and it's not good to hang out with a boy so much. (Seriously.)
>We talk for another two weeks, sending each other a single message every other day or two.
>On June 4th, she stops replying and I haven't heard back from her since.

Feels bad, man. Should I just delete Kik and move on with my life?
>>
probably BPD or some shit
girls don't become hiki pieces of shit because their personality is completely fine
>>
>>37742520
Yes, try again and try not to dwell on it
>>
>>37742520
She probably won't reply again and considering she is a neet she probably is mentally ill.Just give up and search for another girl(or don't search at all)
>>
>>37742543
I was wondering if something was wrong with her. It was my first and only time I've met a female NEET. She just finished her third year of university, but was taking the summer off. She rarely mentioned her friends, the only people she'd talk about were her parents and her cat. She was a really interesting QT, but oh well. Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>37742520
She dropped you because you were being too clingy.
God, you guys are as self aware as a potato salad
>>
>>37743311
So asking once a week to hang out is too much? How long should I wait for when I ask the next girl?
>>
>>37743347
I can assume a couple things about you;

1. You probably sent her too many messages in too short of a time, (overtexting, triple texting, etc)
2. Yes, once a week is too much to hang out with internet people. I would wait a month
3. You probably responded to her messages too quickly, jumped on Kik immediantly when she messaged you. Give it a couple minutes.
4. (Possibly) she might have just gotten turned off by you when you met.
Either she wasn't attracted to you, didn't like you, or you were weird or something without knowing. Social etiquette is a cruel bitch.

Roastie NEETS are like regular roasties in a lot of ways.
>>
>>37743441

Thanks, m8, you're helping clear up my autism. I was really confused with what happened here, since we hit it off so well in the beginning.

1. This was true. We'd both send multiple messages a day, sometimes as much as 5 or 6 before we met.
3. I'd normally wait an hour or two to reply. Is that too soon? Should I only be sending one text a day?
4. I thought about this too, maybe she didn't make up her mind until a few weeks after meeting me though.
>>
>>37743535
No problem man. I'm a cyborg so I like to give advice to robots when I can
>>
>>37743535
(Cont)
Oh, I didn't see your question!
Yeah, 2 hours is actually perfect, and 5 or 6 messages a day is fine.

Seems to me you did everything right in texting, it must be something about you in person.

Try to find out what it was.

I've heard that social reflection is a hard thing for people on the spectrum to do, because of the lack of social knowledge (how can you be introspective about something you don't know about?), but try to go back and reinact the encounter entirely in your head

1. Try to remember her facial expressions and manurisms, pick or any negative ones in response to you if applicable i.e.; disgust, annoyance, confusion, boredom.
2. Remember things you said, try to pick out anything weird or cringy and stuff like that
3. More specifically, try to remember her expressions and reaction right after meeting you, and right before leaving.

^^ probably not easy for /autbots/ to do, but try it. You never know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.