[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1489532628912.jpg (417KB, 1519x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489532628912.jpg
417KB, 1519x1080px
Then
>Lost virginity to gf at 17
>2 years later had fucked 20 girls
>by 25 y/o I fucked 41 girls
>parties every weekend
>girl i was fucking would tell her friends about me
>friends would position themselves to get fucked by me
>NYE 2011 fucked 3 girls in a span of 36 hours
>had a threesome with 2nd gf and her friend
>got double bj from stepsister and friend
>fucked entire friend circles of girls
>cheated on both gfs and they stayed
>cucked 2nd gf with hotter girl

Now
>26
>have had sex a few times this year
>don't go out
> 1 real friend
>30k in debt from worthless degree
>shit 16/hr job
>live with parents
>depressed
>elevated blood pressure from drinking so much
>lack confidence
>imbibe the psychological poison that is r9k every night
>>
>>37740937
Good. You're getting what you deserve
>>
>>37740937
Well Im like you, but with none of the "good" parts.
>>
Because when you are young success mostly depends on looks. Now that you are older you can no longer solely rely on them.
>>
>>37740937
what happened in between then and now?
>>
>>37740937
Good, that's what you deserve unfaithful prick
>>
>>37740937
>worthless degree
Which one?

Also fuck you.
>>
>>37740937
Don't slow down nigger, keep going. Show these Stacey's what it means to be a man
>>
>>37741781
Polisci. Well that wasn't original
>>
>>37741700
>got in relationship for 2 years
>became complacent faggot
>social skills atrophied
>reputation declined
>last straw was cucking my ex
>she started fucking a chad who she knew I hated
>I had fucked this chads gf before
>they formed an alliance and my social network abandoned me
>>
>>37740937
I read these threads an lose hope for the people on here. Although life to them might be meaningless, shouldn't the objective then be to better yourselves as to enjoy life as much as possible, not shit on the people who have? Doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>37740937
fukin rekd faggot ass bitch
>>
>>37741927
im 26 asexual virgin with a polisci degree and a 14 hr job

congrats chad you beat me
>>
File: 1488675671859.jpg (12KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
1488675671859.jpg
12KB, 324x325px
>>37740937
>I used to be a Chad
I stopped reading right there. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD NORMIE SACK OF SHIT YOU WILL NEVER BE UNCHADED
>>
>>37740937
>Sex a few times this year
Guy, GTFO.
>>
>>37741991
gheez. well sorry that happened guy. i wish i could give you some useful advice but my life is pretty fucked (pun intended) also. good luck.
>>
Being a chad is about looks dude. If you're actually a chad, you shouldn't be having problems getting laid based on your debt or lack of friends.
>>
>>37741927
Uhh, maybe you can be a lawyer or a politician?

How the hell do they even have enough material to teach that shit for 4 years. What were your final classes like?
>>
>>37742273
Yea law school is risky though. I've thought about it. A quarter mill in debt and no six fig income afterwards is suicide tier
>>
>>37742197
My looks haven't really changed. Receding hairline a bit but that's it. I've just become depressed and nihilistic and it repels people
>>
This really blows my mind the way Chads and Stacies think. How did it feel knowing you had a buffet of 8s and 9s and 10s that you could fuck and even cheat on without consequence, while there are guys that would be satisfied with one loving gf? I'm not judging you, I'm sure most people would act the same way if they could, but how did it feel? I just can't comprehend it.
>>
>>37742642
I never thought about it desu. My sex drive was just super high so I organically pursued it ravenously. Now Idgaf but now there's a hollow void and I can't see women as anything but animals and fuckholes
>>
>>37740937
Maybe you could use a fresh start. Move to a new city, make new friends, etc.
>>
File: Patrice.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>37740937
>>37740937
What caused the downward spiral sir chad?

Also what have you learned about women?

Help a nigga out
>>
>>37740937
>Now
>>26
>>have had sex a few times this year

get out you fucking normie!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37743397
-Downward spiral causes
>getting into LTR
if you're constantly nutting your testosterone is constantly depleted. this turns you into a house nigger complacent bitch. you always want to be somewhat hungry and in a position where you're forced to hunt. don't get a girlfriend. i don't care what everyone says. the feels are a meme
>atrophy of social skills
when you isolate yourself you lose the nuanced understandings of social dynamics that would otherwise be natural and intuitive to you. furthermore, you lose the affect that makes you likeable because you stop interacting with people and stop getting constant feedback. in other words, you turn into a monotone, blank-stare autist.
>social momentum
if you're not fucking bitches, meeting new people, finding new avenues to create value for yourself, people will start to marginalize you

-About women
>women will share a hot commodity rather than stick with a reliable beta faggot
>never express your self emotionally to a women
>never overreact
>put yourself first
>have a life that someone else can "step into" (i.e you control the frame)
>don't act needy
>TELL women what is going to happen DONT ask them what THEY want. "Do you wanna do this" (NO) "Lets do this" (YES).
>Don't put the agency of any decision or choice in a women. Always LEAD THEM
>>
>>37743462
Sorry pal, this is all i got now
>>
Holy shit, are you me?
Your life is just like mine. Except i'm not in debt since i'm not an idiot.
>>
I'm you without the sex. Have more than one friend though. Also polisci is not a worthless degree especially if you're a normal faggot. Go get a job for the government or something. Also you are still a Chad, no such things as losing your Chad status.
>>
>>37740937
once a chad always a chad normie scum
>>
>>37741991
Sounds like you deserved it to be quite honest with you. Just like single mothers your age deserve their destitute lives.
>>
>>37740937
1. Go out
2. Find some hobbies
3. Get another job on top of current
4.Earn money
5.Do exercise
6.Stop fucking drinking so much
7. Proactively try new things and you'll gain confidence
8.Stop going on r9k every night

You're the one keeping yourself here. And also, there's more to life than sticking your dick in everything that falls your way.
>>
>>37742127
Miserable people try to bring others down so they aren't so miserable alone. Kind of explains the current affairs.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.