[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well fellas, what say you, when are you going to MAN up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: l41vlga7bv3z.jpg (26KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
l41vlga7bv3z.jpg
26KB, 600x347px
Well fellas, what say you, when are you going to MAN up
>>
This is sarcasm, your post is bait. Fuck Roasties I am beyond anger.
>>
Well that's an unusual angle for a modern women. They generally look down on you, and make you out to be a violent criminal, for even laying a hand on her or the guy she cheated on you with.
>>
>>37740349
Even if I beat the man she cheated with, or not, I wouldn't get back together with a whore, that person in the pic can go neck herself.
>>
>>37740349
and then she crashed on the wall and became a bitter insuferable old cunt
>>
>>37740349

>Forgiving you
>Men back in the day killed their wives for that shit

Her history knowledge is expected for a cunt
>>
>>37740349
She better know how to cook or else fuck off.
>>
File: 1496035471114.png (369KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1496035471114.png
369KB, 500x483px
>>37740349
>"Foolish mortal!"
>"you inspire your brothers to fight over..." >"WOMEN?"
>*LOUD FURIOUS ROAR ECHOES THROUGH THE MULTIVERSE*
>"YOU DESPICABLE PILE OF ATOMS!
>"I SHALL ERASE YOUR VERY EXISTENCE FROM THIS CARNAL PLANE FOR THIS ACT AGAINST THE PILLARS OF CREATION!"
>rage-fap a jetstream of anti-matter cum throughout the cosmos
>the atoms whitin the semen, fueled by hate of women alone, starts to agitate
>my cumshot reaches a velocity higher than that of light light itself
>it bends space-time as is rips the cosmos apart
>fun fact: the milky way was formed and named like this because back then i was testing my limits
>busted such a great nut that it punched a hole in the fabric of reality, effectively creating a dent in space-time
>you're basicaly living in a anti-matter semen cosmic bukkake
anyway
>cumshot is still going
>eventualy surpasses the space expansion speed and gets to the edge of reality
>my pure seed-filled cannon shell is so dense and has so much mass it expands withing the void, forming an entire new set of multiverses
>new universe is immune to the lies of roasties
>a kingdom of peace and hope
>free use is encouraged towards sluts and chads are to be executed on sight
>they realize i exist and start to worship me
>every day, every single human has to cum as hard as they can while aiming for the skies
>pretty annoying to have to dodge random cumshots from time to time but i've experienced worse
>eventualy this new universe reaches your doomed vagina-controled universe
>galatic fight ensues
>just kidding it's a massive one-sided bloodbath
>TFW i just created the biggest beta uprising by rage-fapping a normie
>TFW beta uprising actually happened
>TFW i am god
>>
>>37740349
why the fuck are you guys angry? It doesnt even matter, you just leave the bitch
>>
>>37740852

P-praise!
>>
>>37740349
>name is faithful
>isn't
>>
It only reminds me that the average female's thoughts don't extend beyond relationship drama and workplace gossip

Anyone else think that women make up problems almost out of sheer boredom? Has our culture become so apathetic that we make up stuff to be angry about? This isn't necessarily related to OP, just some thoughts I had while taking a shit currently.
>>
>>37740349
How about I cheat on her ass, and then I can have a front row seat to see her fight the girl I cheated with? Obviously, they'll both need to be naked and covered in oil when they fight.

OP's pic encapsulates pretty much everything that's wrong with most women in one tidy nutshell.
>>
>>37741022
>Anyone else think that women make up problems almost out of sheer boredom?

Well, that's pretty much what you would expect from someone who gets to live life on easy mode.
>>
>>37740349
That sounds fine with me, but the laws favor whoever loses a fight so there is no way that fighting people can work out well for you now.
>>
>>37740349
HAHAHA, fuck that shit.
When my ex was sending nudes to mates of mine I just cut the lot of them off out of my life, much easier and less hassle.
>>
>>37740349
I'd fight the man, then beat her ass as well and leave.
>>
>>37740349
OP here, got this on black twitter, bitches are delusional kek
>>
>>37740852

Are you the orriginally kek?
>>
>>37740349
>wit
this woman is nothing but a baboon. i dont usually think much of women but i honestly think this is either a joke or an extreme isolated case
>>
>>37740349
>This generation

In past generations, it was completely acceptable for a man to kill his woman for cheating.
>>
File: 1484283152985.jpg (54KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1484283152985.jpg
54KB, 600x828px
>>37740976
/devilish/

xc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.