[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I end it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I was at an amusement park alone earlier today. My friends had left and I figured I'd chill there for rides. Nothing else to do. About to get on this one ride and I saw a girl (already on mind you) motion to me. At least 7/10. Issue was the ate had closed on me. I just shrugged at her, pointed at the closed gate, and probably threw away my only chance for awhile. Should I end it /b/?
>>
*gate shit
>>
>>37740243
>/b/

yes. end it.
>>
Yes, you're beta as fuck, just end it now.
>>
>>37740243
>Poster on /r9k/
>Having women even recognize your existence
You're either lying or are just a normie attention whore.
Anyway here's your god damn (you).
>>
>>37740260
I wasn't about to jump the gate and get kicked out. Just feel shitty about it.
>>
>>37740322
Oh no I'm 100 percent autistic, just attractive (that's what people say anyway). I belong here.
>>
>>37740243
>Issue was the ate had closed on me.
kill yourself
>>
>>37740424
you don't belong here you faggot.As long you have looks you can succeed in society.Now gtfo normie shit.
>>
>Issue was the ate had closed on me
can someone explain what this shit means?
>>
OP don't kill yourself. An amusement park isn't a good place to pick up on chicks. And /r9k/ is not a place I would take any advice from.
>>
>>37740878
Gate look at the reply I made correcting it.
>>
>>37740863
All I hear I hate for people who you perceive as better then you. Let me tell you something friend, we are all pieces of shit. It's just some of us stink more then others.
>>
you are beta as fuck
you will never pull a 7, let alone a 6
best you can hope for is a high paying job and a 5 that's sucked 100 dicks, covered in tats, has two kids, ex-husband psycho
eventually she'll leave you for a chad, and she'll take all your money and the house
you'll wind up in a shitty studio apartment in the shitty area of town
one day you'll hang yourself
everyone will say you were a cuck
>>
>>37741632
Well what the fuck is your problem? I'm just posting on here about a shitty experience today, that wasn't even really my fault now that I think about it. Damn
>>
>>37740243
i don't think you should kill yourself because you fucked up one opportunity, I also think that you don't seem like the happiest individual, so i guess you could kill yourself because life is just kinda a bummer. Don't let anyone tell you suicide is not an option it is perfectly valid
>>
>>37741816
Once you come to terms with life's meaningfulness, you realize why ponder on that bullshit?
>>
>>37740243
>/b/
Yes please end it.
>>
>>37741955
Yeah I was on mobile, hence the autocorrect bullshit in my posts and me forgetting I was on r9k
>>
File: Waaw.png (66KB, 134x181px) Image search: [Google]
Waaw.png
66KB, 134x181px
>>37740332
>wasn't willing to jump the gate and get kicked out of an amusement park for 1 day, so he could have a gf or pound pussy for the next 4-6 months
>>
>>37742100
If I get kicked out then how the hell would I even have the chance to talk to her? Think about these things friend.
>>
>>37741562
No one cares about your philosophy on people.You don't belong here shithead because you literally have good looks and that is all you need to succeed in getting a one night stand.You can always improve your social skills by talking with normies but with looks you can't since it's all genetics.you literally won the genetic roulette but for some reason you are still complaining.now go jump of a cliff faggot.
>>
>>37742256
Chill out man, I'm with you guys on all of this. No hate.
>>
>>37742150
>implying they would have literally killed you on the spot as soon as you jumped over the gate

You would've had more than enough time to say something or exchange phone numbers. Stop making excuses, this is the reason you're here.
>>
>>37742390
Yeah no. You do jump in the way of a rollercoaster that's about to start.
>>
>>37743394
*Don't ffs autocorrect
>>
>>37743394
Who said anything about jumping in the way of a rollercoaster you dumb nigger?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.