[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit only manlets do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: HallstattNordid.jpg (66KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
HallstattNordid.jpg
66KB, 1200x800px
>they measure to the half inch as if it matters
>>
>dude haha just ignore 2cm lmao
>amerisharts
>>
>>37739493
I am like 185cm do I say 6' or 6'1
>>
>>37739557
>I am like
You're probably not because you're using the word like meaning you're not sure or you're lying. Either way, 185cm is 6ft, or 6' 3/4", but you already knew that because there are calculators online that convert metric to feet and inches.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37739525
Manlet detected and discarded
>>
>>37739525
I'm not an amerishart and I ignore 2cm, yes. You literally can't tell unless you're within kissing distance.
>>37739493
I've seen people ask about height increasing exercises lmao
>>
>>37739713
Difference between 1,79 and 1,81. Your opinion is retarded.
>>
>>37739669
Haha what a fucking salty lanket
>>
>>37739815
You know what's the difference between a 2.9 and a 3.0 in a test?
Mercy.
>>
>>37739713
>>37739493
So what do I do if I'm 6'1.8"? Do I say I'm 6'1" and ignore the fact that I'm actually 2cm taller, or do I round up (basically lie) and say I'm 6'2"?
This is why feet and inches make no sense. Basketball players and most other athletes are officially measured in quarter inches, why is it so socially unacceptable to use quarters or halves? Ignoring 2cm is retarded because it's almost an inch and with metric you don't have this problem.
>>
>>37739815
>>37739832
Pathetic manlet auto-hidden
>>37739905
You are 6'1.
>>
>>37739905
>Basketball players and most other athletes are officially measured in quarter inches, why is it so socially unacceptable to use quarters or halves?
Because their height is an important part of their performance.
>>
>>37740126
Height is extremely important if you're a man and you know it.
>>
>>37740167
And 2cm won't make you "not a manlet" holy shit
this is why everybody hates manlets
>>
>>37740071
manlet
topkek
>>
File: 1497197079993.jpg (317KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1497197079993.jpg
317KB, 1200x848px
>using the imperial system
Soon. Very, very, soon.
>>
5'7 here
kinda pathetic that the only thing you losers can brag about is something that's purely luck
>>
File: american stupidity.png (45KB, 667x700px) Image search: [Google]
american stupidity.png
45KB, 667x700px
Imperial system is completely retarded.
Godamned americans are like an annoying rich fat kid in class that teachers can't stop because his (((parents))) are rich, so everyone has to endure the cunt creating unfitting nicknames, interrupting the class and being loud when they don't appeal to his wishes.
>>
>>37740182
>hey dude, how tall are you?
>I'm 185cm
>that's weird because I'm 186cm and I'm not taller than you, if anything you look slightly taller
>ahaha yeah I know, I'm actually 187cm, but I tell people I'm 185cm because it doesn't matter ahahaha I'm not insecure or anything
>amerispic logic
>>
>>37740303
Imperial is inherently more intuitive.
There's an intrinsic idea to how big a foot, an inch, or a mile is.
Humans aren't robots, setting everything to a flat scale doesnt make it better. About how far a kilometer? How big is a city block? I can tell you within half a mile estimate pretty much any point in the city I live in.
No euros I know can do the same with their cities because kilometers are not intuitive to estimation.
>>
>>37740316
If someone asks how tall you are in a medical context, then you give them the exact measurement. If it's a social context, they actually don't care and are just calling attention to your height because you're huge or a manlet.
Not only that, but
>that's weird because I'm 186cm and I'm not taller than you, if anything you look slightly taller
this whole thing sounds so impossibly autistic it could only come from a robot.
>>
>>37740316
Ameriscum btfo. Seriously, why are americunts so retarded?
>>37740328
>There's an intrinsic idea to how big a foot, an inch, or a mile is.
Same goes for metric if you grew up in a country where metric is used. I can visualize mm, cm, m and km perfectly fine.
>>
>>37740303
12 months,
31 days,
unlimited years.

only the retarded cant figure out the "why" behind the date format.
>>
>>37740328
I don't know, man. For some reason, every military guy I know, either from Europe or South America, has a pretty good spacial grasp within the metric system.
>>
>>37740328
>No euros I know can do the same with their cities because kilometers are not intuitive to estimation.
I don't get this argument at all. Why would one measure be less intuitively? I can show you a cm and 10 cm between my fingers easily. If I were to say 2.54cm isn't intuitive at all you'd think I'm pulling your leg though.
>>
>>37740372
>ahaha dude if it's a social context just lie hahaxD
>they actually don't care
It's casual conversation, you autist.
>impossibly autistic
Why are you exaggerating? If the guy was 187cm would it be less autistic? Fine, lets go with that. Your 187cm friend asks you how tall you are, you tell him you're 185cm when you're actually 187cm. He notices something is wrong because you're the same height. What's so impossibly autistic about this?
Imperial doesn't make sense and most people know this.
>>
>>37740463
>It's casual conversation, you autist.
exactly, why the fuck does it matter
I'm not defending imperial, I'm just saying 2cm don't matter that much
moreover, in that case you can just say "oh I guess I'm 187" instead of your weird strawman
>>
>>37739493
>they measure to the half inch as if it matters

I caught on to this pretty quickly, so even though I am closer to 5'10 than I am to 5'9, I just say I'm 5'9.
>>
>>37740388
wut

that explains nothing, its still years at the end anyway so why switch the month and days, its easier to just know the day first then the month.
>>
File: 1474363021988.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474363021988.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>37739493
>tfw 5'6" manlet
>tfw not insecure about it

nothing wrong with being a manlet.
>>
>>37740514
Just say you're 5'10 you autie. I'm 5'7 but say I'm 5'10 all the time and no one suspects shit
>>
>>37739493
The only people who do that are 5'10 or 5'11. Everyone shorter doesn't bother.
>>
>>37740661
>I'm 5'7 but say I'm 5'10 all the time and no one suspects shit

everyone knows. theyre just too polite to say anything.
>>
I say I'm 5'1 but I'm actually 5'10 and I say shit like "o I guess I mistyped it without the zero" and people are always pleasently surprised that I'm not 5'1. It also pisses off betas like
>>37740661
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 249x225px
>TFW 6'1"
>TFW my QT3.14 GF says she only likes tall guys
>>
>>37740492
>strawman
Learn what a strawman is.
>"oh I guess I'm 187"
I'm not going to guess anything. If I know I'm 187cm I'll say I'm 187cm. Why are you so adamant on being inaccurate about height? You have this ridiculous notion that lying about your height is better than being accurate because it le doesn't matter xD
You're clearly autistic.
>>
>tfw 191 cm (6'3) and unironically don't feel tall because I live in a huge city and see people taller than me every single day
>>
>>37740810
You're fucked, anon. She'll cuck you with a tall Chad. Manlets, will they ever learn?
>>
>>37740827
You're talking cm though. The point was the half-inch. Do you say "I'm 187.65 cm"? That would be pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>37740850
It would be because cm are already very accurate, inches aren't. 0.5cm is not noticeable at all even if you look really hard, but 2cm is. You're not making any sense and you're clearly desperate to win this argument if you could even call it that. Again, learn what strawman is and do something about your autism.
>>
>>37740889
Look, you chose a very specific situation and then changed to cm. My point is that people don't ever care that much about accuracy, and yes, lying is normal in social contexts because people don't care. Furthermore, talking about half inches may not be the same as half cms, but it sounds just as desperate. No one will shun you for saying you're 2cm shorter than you appear to be, but it will be weird if you talk about half inches. And this is why manlets are so annoying.
>>
File: 1495486116368.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495486116368.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>37740889
>you're clearly desperate to win this argument
>cm are already very accurate, inches aren't

projecting this hard
>>
>>37740836
So you're only tall if you're the tallest? Seems like you let a meme get under your skin.

I'm noticing a trend here. I think the manlet meme is more damaging to tall people than legit short ones. Irl I don't see men giving a fuck about it, most barely know their heights.
>>
>>37739493
Live
Oh, wait, that's not until after the uprising. See you then ;)
>>
>>37740963
Learn what projecting and strawman is, autistanon.
>>
>>37740973
>Seems like you let a meme get under your skin

Browsing 4chan for hours everyday will eventually get under your skin, no matter what it is about

I've laso became obsessed with balding and receeding hairlines because im probably at a NW2 myself
few months ago I had no idea about all of this
>>
>>37740995
Do you just have a short memory span?
>ahaha yeah I know, I'm actually 187cm, but I tell people I'm 185cm because it doesn't matter ahahaha I'm not insecure or anything
This is a strawman. It misrepresents the person as a way to make their argument seem retarded.
It is misrepresentation because it would be a very unusual and exaggerated response by someone in that situation.
But do keep calling me autistic.
>>
>>37740849
You're probably shorter and don't even have a GF. Stay beta.
>>
>>37741030
That's not a strawman because it's a hypothetical scenario. It's not like I quoted you. I know you never mentioned "insecure" and I know you know it. You did mention that manlets are annoying when they use half inches and we all know what annoying means in this context.
You should also learn that reddit memes such as calling out strawman don't work here even if you are right about it, and you aren't.
>le argumentum ad logicam, I won xDD
>>
>>37741077
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't understand you at first. You're actually implying 6'1" is tall? Why would you think that?
>>
>>37741191
It's tall enough for my GF, you virgin. You might think you're "trolling" me but at the end of the day, you're the one who has to lay down in a cold, lonely bed. Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
It's not just a manlet thing. There are other reasons someone can be so insecure about their height like being a basketball player and comparing yourself to nba players. My cousin is 6'2 but called himself 6'2.5. I assume he feels 6'2 is not tall enough to be an adequate basketball/nba player.
>>
>>37739493
>Don't measure the half inch
>Round down
>Round up
>Don't know precise height

On that note though I think most of us may be a little too familiar with the metric system in comparison to those who are just tall and know they're tall
>>
>>37739493
>Shit only manlets do
>Waddle around acting like they're the most important person in the room, expecting everyone to bow down to their self centered selfish ass
>>
Honestly the only place my height matters is /fit/ and /r9k/. Everywhere else nobody bats an eye and I managed to get girls just fine.

>inb4 normie chad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37742115
no shit because you are taller than most girls
>>
hey guys im 5'3 manlet ama
>>
File: 1496123228444.jpg (18KB, 244x348px) Image search: [Google]
1496123228444.jpg
18KB, 244x348px
>>37739493
>be 6'1"
>hanging out with my manlet friend
>were walking down the isles of a target out of boredom
>see another friend of mine, who is my height, and happens to be black, down an isle
>he's with some white dude I don't know, who at the time I don't even realize is a cunt hair shorter than my black friend
>I tell my manlet friend that I'm with: "Hey, I know that dude."
>instead of asking the obvious: "Which one? The black one?" He asks: "Which one? The tall one?"
>mfw

Poor insecure bastard. Literally the first thing he noticed was the dudes height. Lmao
>>
>>37739525
/thread

Ducky original
>>
>>37742502
Manlet here, don't think he's insecure, but people tend to notice things the lack of, in this case height, of course he's gonna notice something he's not familiar with, don't assume that much, anon
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.