[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there proof for this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497571634877.jpg (603KB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1497571634877.jpg
603KB, 3333x2500px
Normalfags are saying that 99% of the people today are getting laid and that we robots are the 1% that don't. They say there's no basis for the 40% men getting the 80% women in today's world.
They say it's better today than it was in the past. If that's all true, why am I a virgin then?
>>
just take a shower, bro!

othello
>>
>>37739235
>Normalfags are saying that 99% of the people today are getting laid and that we robots are the 1% that don't.
there's too many of us for this to be possible. just look at how gigantic the whole redpill and pua shit is on the internet - if the vast majority of dudes were getting sex, this shit simply wouldn't exist, or be limited to a tiny fringe group of ultra weirdos.
>>
>>37739235

>Normalfags are saying that 99% of the people today are getting laid and that we robots are the 1% that don't

Normalfags don't know how to interpret data. This idea comes from the fact that most men lose their virginity by 25. Normies then move to the conclusion that most men have sex regularly. This is like saying most men get paid regularly(and handsomely) because most men have received at least one paycheck.
>>
>>37739235
get a new haircut and be confident
>>
>>37739492
40% of high schoolers have had sex though I think.
The average can't be 25 year old. It has to be 17 or something.
>>
>>37739531

I never said the average was 25. Learn to read. Besides, most men don't have sex regularly. Only chads have sex frequently.

Do you ever wonder why scoring with women is called "getting lucky"? It's because the average or below average man is lucky to get sex.
>>
>>37739235
So here's the situation:
I have a fetish for shivering virgin boys and I'm a girl. I love awkward guys so I can take the lead. I want to be in control. When a guy is shy enough this allows me to make the moves at my leisure.

How is those statistics a bad thing for me? If Chad is busy with several girls that just leaves all the "outcasts" for my harem.

Also in a perfect society women completely dictate who gets to reproduce. It's a good thing.That's the way it's supposed to be. Women are the selectors because their eggs are more valuable than sperm.

How in the world is it a bad thing when women are selective? Women with high standards technically propels evolution? They are choosing the path in which humanity will take.

In the future no one will be left out of love or love making, because in the society where women have all the power to choose who they want, that's a much more empathic society; since women have more empathy on average. Trust their judgement. But don't feel bad if you have no gf just think positive and know a female led world is better.
>>
>>37739589
The world doesn't deserve to be better because I'm suffering this hard. This better female led world which marginalizes me can go to hell.
Sorry but I can't be happy about this.

So what you're getting all the outcasts to choose from? Nice job. What does it get the rest of us if we aren't chosen? Nothing.
>>
>>37739723
Why is it always about what you want and what you get? This is why you are dying off. Selfishness, superficiality, and egotism.
>>
It's not possible to be a virgin in this day and age though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.