[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /r9k/ get mad when they see women acting like whores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1485148761868.jpg (138KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485148761868.jpg
138KB, 1152x2048px
Why does /r9k/ get mad when they see women acting like whores or just being plain terrible people?

Do you get mad at a dog for eating a piece of meat you dropped on the floor? Do you get mad at the dog when it pees on the floor before it was housebroken?

So why get mad at women being women? Just accept them for what they are and move on with life.
>>
A lot of us believe that they should have more respect for themselves. We're also looking at our options for women.
>>
>do you get mad at the dog when it pees on the floor before it's housebroken?
Yes. If you let it piss all over then floor and never get mad at it for doing so why the hell would it stop?
>>
>>37738805
If you don't get mad at the dog who isn't housebroken he doesn't learn that he's not supposed to poop and pee in the house.
>>
>>37738805
They are dogs, they are slaves to their nature. Its actually sort of a good thing you just have to figure out "what" their nature is.
>>
>>37738805

Because it spreads disease like wildfire.

All they're doing is making the HIV problem in the developed world even worse.
>>
>>37738805
I honestly don't care. Their antics have no bearing on me. I just want a quiet life away from all of that.
>>
>>37738805
>Why does /r9k/ get mad

I don't get mad. I simply exclude her from the possibility of ever being my girlfriend.

I'm not a whore, and my future wife won't be either. It's really that simple. There's only two people in the world whose sexual behavior I care about. If everyone else wants to be a whore, why the fuck would I care?
>>
you'll just end up manipulating yourself instead of others OP.

why do you get mad at men for getting mad at women for being whores? Maybe it's natural to hate whores.
>>
>he doesn't get mad at shitty vicious dogs who shit everywhere

I didn't know Jesus Christ was on /r9k/
>>
>>37738839
>A lot of us believe that they should have more respect for themselves.

And a lot of us believe that they should have more respect for us too.

If a woman is a whore, then it's a sign of disrespect toward her future husband. That's why you don't marry a whore.

And, by the way, if a guy is a whore, he is being disrespectful to his future wife. It works both ways. Just don't be a goddamn whore, period. It's not that hard to do, people.
>>
>>37738981
Even Jesus got mad at dogs who shat indoors. Remember when he threw all those people out of the temple flipping their shit in the process?
>>
>>37739034
he considered non jews dogs, you filthy goyim
>>
why do you get mad at NEETS for being lazy and wanting to jerk off all day?

it's like getting mad at a dog for eating a piece of meat. Just accept them for who they are and move on with your life you wagies
>>
>>37738805
Instead of getting angry I try to fuck them also
>>
>>37738805
Ask yourself this OP, if you don't get mad at the dog when it pees, how does it ever learn to hold it in until it's outside?
>>
>>37738805
>Why does /r9k/ get mad when they see women acting like whores or just being plain terrible people?

because they were brought up in lies by their over-controlling mothers
>>
File: shhhaaaaa.jpg (36KB, 468x353px) Image search: [Google]
shhhaaaaa.jpg
36KB, 468x353px
it's annoying when you're told as a man that you're supposed to buy into this social contract and act chivalrous and do the right thing AND WEAR CLOTHES THAT COVER YOUR BODY.
and women basically just shit all over everything.

regressive left, regressive women. you look at whores and you see the embodiment of regression, period, the end.
>>
>>37738805
I'm upset because I'm afraid I'll never find a girl I can relate to. It makes me really anxious to know it's the one thing I want but might not be able to achieve.
>>
>>37738805
Because I can't give two fuck about women in general. Your life doesn't revolve around them to satisfy you.

Basically not my problem.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.