[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the fat shaming epidemic? I think it needs to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: fat.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
How do we solve the fat shaming epidemic? I think it needs to be taught in schools that not everyone has the same genetic makeup, people's metabolisms and appetites are all completely different.
>>
You can control being fat anon. Stop making excuses. I'm a fat fuck because I drink lots of soda and don't even do the bare minimum of exercise. I'm a disgusting piece of shit and so are you. You can STOP being fat anytime you want, it just takes a bit of effort and self control. Shit nigga, get yourself together.
>>
>>37736802

8 months ago when I became 94kg I added vegetables to my diet and reduced sugars.

Now I'm 89 kg and I became optimistic and now think I can do better and better
>>
>>37736802
don't worry anon. feminists are already working on that for you.
>>
>>37736802

Fuck you for having the means to over-indulge yourself while I can't gain a pound
>>
>>37736802
>not everyone has the same genetic makeup
Yes this is true. It only means that some people have to work harder to lose weight or every gain it. However, it does not mean that maintaining a healthy weight is impossible
>>
>>37736802
Don't give yourself excuses for being fat. That's exactly what everybody hates about obese people. Get your ass off your chair and do something about it instead of whinning.
>>
cant you just stop eating you fat piece of shit? is it really that fucking hard
>t. skelemanlet
>>
>>37736975
good job man keep it up. What's your height if I may ask.
>>
>>37736802
I think fat shaming is bad, but come on, don't blame it on genetics. If you have something that prevents you from exercising I guess I could let it slide but you wouldn't exercise anyway. You know why you're fat it's because you eat to much and you eat the wrong stuff or you don't exercise.
>>
>>37737010
do you workout? It helped me a lot to gain a few pounds.
>>
>>37736802
Yeah, how do we stop teenagers from making each other feel bad?
>>
Here man, this is what I do. I've lost a few pounds over the past two weeks. Went from 240 to around 230.

>playing game, waiting for something to load
do some curls
>sitting on 4chan, looking for a thread to shitpost in
do 5 pushups, situps, or squats. Shitpost, then reward yourself with another pushup, etc.
Every time you shitpost, do something.
>have a dog?
Take him for a walk, he loves those, even if it's just around the block.
>cut all soda, even diet, out of your system-though you can have one once in awhile as a treat.
This is a big one and probably the source of a lot of your fatness.
>bored, can't think of a game to play?
Do curls or pushups until you're inspired to play something. For every hour you play, do 5 of any simple exercise
>>
>>37737086

I tried a solid 6 months and I could never progress in my lifts. I ate about 4000 cals a day and gained a tiny bit of weight though.

Then I lost my job and have barely any money for food
>>
Burger won't stop eating burgers with 4L of pop and says it's not his fault he is fat
>>
>>37737345
Dude, seriously burgerland is rigged to make people fat. The companies put a ton of calorie rich shit in the food to make it taste better so people will buy more and get addicted. I fucking hate it here.
>>
People shouldn't bully others about their weight. But being you shouldn't just accept the fact that you are fat. There are rare cases where people have an extremely hard time losing weight, usually because of an underlying medical condition. But the vast majority of overweight people are fat because of their unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>37737134
>diet soda makes you fat
Fat people say the darndest things.
>>
>>37737402
True, ever since the 70s, our rate of obesity has sky-rocketed, and just continues to climb.
What really needs to be taught in school is the importance of eating less and eating healthier. (And of course eating more for skellies like me)
>>
>>37737402
I am burger and underweight, there is no conspiracy theory, you are just stupid. Of course there is food in food, that's the whole fucking point. Stop eating so much of it.
>>
>>37737763

I'd rather see fat shaming taught in schools. Everywhere you look there is fat positive messages. Fat people should be bullied to suicide or at least to putting down the fork.
>>
>>37737772
It's not a conspiracy, ever since we started using large amounts of corn syrup and coconut oil and trans fat, our obesity rates have been sky rocketing. Obviously for underweight people like us, we just don't eat enough to gain much weight, but for normieweights, they can barely control their food intake.
>>
>>37737835
I pretty much agree personally, but I feel like I have an unfair advantage since I've never been hungry enough to become fat.
>>
I was skinny untill i came down with something called schizophrenia. They gave me pills. I went from 140 lbs to 235 so far. It's only been 3 years...
>>
>>37736802
fuck you fat ass lose some fucking weight
>>
>>37736802
>How do we solve the fat shaming epidemic
By losing weight. It's literally as simple as eating a bite less and taking the stairs every once in a while.
>>
>>37737903
Corn syrup is just regular fructose, coconut oil is just regular oil, trans fats are not allowed in food. Try again.

They can control their weight, they don't want to. Before fat requires constant effort and determination.
>>
fat people should be shamed because it is extremely unhealthy and the fat postive messages are just doing more harm than good.

inb4 "MUH GENETICS"
>>
>>37736802
i just wish food would stop tasting good

it's depressing how easily you can go over 1500-2000 calories in a day
>>
>>37738065

just spend less money on food, buy other things you like instead
>>
>>37736802
Have a class in school that's solely for finding and learning a hobby so kids do that for pleasure instead of eating too much food.
>>
am i fat if im 6'3 and 210 lbs and have been this size since i was 16
>>
>>37738143
It's hard to tell, you're right on the edge. If you had been 210lbs since 15 then you would be clear, but 16 makes it tricky.
>>
>>37738019
It doesn't change the fact that those things have a much higher calorie density than normal foods. One of the problems is that more and more food is becoming more calorie dense, which makes it easier for people to consume more calories than they burn. Also the increase in sedentary lifestyles doesn't help.
I don't disagree that people can control their weight, a large part of the problem is just laziness.
>>
>>37736975
If it took me 8 months to lose 5kg I would lose all of my motivation.
>>
>>37738065
Ha, not to an underweight guy. I wish food tasted more good, only like once or twice a month do I really enjoy food.
>>
>>37736802
What do you eat in a daily basis? Then I'll decide to shame you or not
>>
>>37736802
Fat shaming is ok for men because they're disgusting pigs.

But women neef to know they can be both healthy, and beautiful at all sizes.
>>
>>37737698

Even the diet shit is bad for you anon, don't drink it please. I'm not saying it makes you fat, I'm saying it's bad for you. All soda is. Switching from a 2 liter of regular soda to a 2 liter of diet isn't a good choice anon.
>>
>>37736802
So you have the magical physics bending "genetics" huh?
Even if you eat literally nothing you're still somehow fat? Wow that's a miracle then anon, thermodynamics are a meme for you.

You can play the genetics card only to the point that some people can lose/gain weight faster or slower, but EVERYONE can lose or gain weight, no excuses.

There are no magical "genetics" that don't let you lose weight, if somebody threw your ass in a concentration camp or in a poor as fuck african village, you would become a starved skeleton like everyone else in no time, stop being so fucking delusional.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.