[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are fembots such sluts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

File: 15.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Seriously.

>Meet a girl off of discord group from /r9k/
>She seems cool
>We get chatting, she's into all my interests and gets on well with her parents too (a rarity for fembots)
>Seems well adjusted and normal
>Few weeks later find out that she had a meet-up with a bunch of guys in a hotel in Paris where she got gangbanged
>Have cast iron proof of this

Fembots, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Why are you so sexual all the time? Are gangbangs really that fun?
>>
>>37736440
>Paris
Why are you surprised about a slut being a slut in the world capital of sluts?
>>
>>37736471
No way is Paris worse than New York. No fucking way.
>>
>>37736440
We don't have mich emotion so we try to force it on ourselves by benig gang raped.
>>
>>37736505
>force emotion on yourself
>through gang rape

Is this one of those "hurting yourself to feel something/anything" dealios, or am I just being meme'd?
>>
>>37736566
https://youtu.be/UZt2_kqoqqI
>>
>>37736440
>not posting the video
OuT OuT OuT
>>
If you bitches like gangbangs so much why not just date a guy into swinging or who likes sharing you?
>>
>>37736566
If you think about it, there will always be men that fuck anything that moves, and women who throw themselves into these kinds of situations seek instant gratification and attention. In a gangbang she has the sole attraction and lust of multiple men. In a more primal sense, she is able to mate with multiple men which is pretty successful for a species.
>>
>>37736440
was pic related her? post.
>>
>>37736646
I don't have the video, if there even was one.

>>37736689
Ayo hol up

So what u is sayin that

She's going to be into the idea of gangbangs latently even if she's a nice girl?
>>
>Why are some of the most mentally ill women on one of the most oddball sites on the internet into sexually fucked up shit?

You robots have really got to stop doing this and learn to appreciate how fucked up femanons are.
>>
Tfw once met a girl from /b/ who admitted to having over a hundred sexual partners.
>>
>>37736440
my dad used to say
>anon, do you know why dogs lick their dick and balls
>no why
>because they can
>>
>>37736440

someone got sause on that pic?
>>
>>37736733
the only way to curb sexual thoughts is to consciously find them repulsive. I used to like cucking until I realized the jews were pushing it.
>>
>>37736566
Don't fall for the meme and the normies/ roasties telling you that its true.

Being a slut is being a slut.
>>
>>37736440
They're women. What did you expect exactly?
>>
Implying anyone here would even hesitate for a second to say yes to group sex w a bunch of girls, fembot or not
>>
Am I the only one that gets kind of pissed none of these guys will takes these girls off the market so to speak and marries them so the girl don't try to pull their tricks hide their past and try to seduce and trick you into being the chump that gets married to them?
>>
>>37737094
yeah I wanna see that cute whore get covered in cum from that thick uncut cock
>>
>>37737212
You're so reflexively defensive it's actually kinda funny.
>>
>>37736440
women are mentally ill and grave attention, they rarely act on reason and choose impulse/emotions 99% of the time.
>>
>>37737212
you forgot to add "tee-hee" stupid roast
>>
>>37737212
two different things.
a woman isn't done as soon as she cums, she also doesn't have to perform, she just is there and she can be in a gangbang, the guys are going to be the one's expending most of the energy.

having sex with a bunch of women would be pressuring. you have to fucking all of them while hard, not cum and not gas out.

would and could are 2 different things and men have to think about that.
>>
>>37737213
just watch the behavior of some robots here, its obvious they'll become beta providers for these used up roasties later in their life, and they'll convince themselves that some wonderfull thing happened to them and they finally made it. while in reality they just fulfilled their biological purpose
>>
>>37736504
It is. Paris is slut capitol you guys view casual sex like americans view handshakes.
>>
>>37736440
>visit Paris
>everyone is black or Arab
>few white women there are dating an African or Muslim

Sad. France won't exist in 50 years.
>>
>>37736440
Legit talk. If 8 girls wanted to fuck you and they had zero qualms with sharing would you turn that shit down knowing they basically do all the work and all you had to do was use your mouth and hands occasionally?
For comparison sake they got nice tits or whatever it is you'd compare to dick size.
>>
>>37737212
>Implying anyone here would even hesitate for a second to say yes to group sex w a bunch of girls, fembot or
implying this is even a possibility for 99.99% of men. nice try comparing the most unrealistic scenario to one that happens all the time as if they were equivalent. why are women so dumb?
>>
>>37737429
Well, yeah. Thats why they're so elitist right now. Their government is so desperate they'll openly shilling french youtubers on signs and shit in some vain hope to prevent french people from realizing their ways are archaic and stupid as fuck.
>>
>>37737433
no. sluts like that are probably riddled with stds and that would ruin any chance i would ever have at having a sex life.
>>
>>37737372
What makes my blood boil isn't that they met up at different times in life. It's that they probably knew one another for a long time first. So while that robot sat around while everyone tells him he's a loser and shit, she's out getting a train run on her by those same people and probably joining in calling him a loser. Then she's fine with settling for him years after. I fucking hate people.
>>
>>37737433
No, i am not a hedonistic piece of shit
>>
>>37737474
We're talking for comparison sake here.

No additions on your end.

If 8 chicks wanted to fuck you simultaneously and do all the work for you is that an experience you'd turn down.

Like women you can handpick your favorite kind and everything.
>inb4 statistical anomaly or some such to skew the scenario
>>
>>37737433
Again, why are you so reflexively defensive?

Just admit you're a slut who likes the idea of being gangbanged.
>>
I think gangbangs are hot. >tfw no fembot friend to tell me all about her lewd gangbang
>>
>>37737576
>again
Thats the first post i made on it.

I'm just saying thats a thing most people would jump at. Thats a unique experience that people would relish. Thats shit even chads brag about.
>>
>>37737724
Men and women aren't the same. So we don't have the same expectations or standards.

Just admit you would be gangbanged if you could be guaranteed of the safety of such a fantasy.
>>
>>37737564
>If 8 chicks wanted to fuck you simultaneously and do all the work for you is that an experience you'd turn down.
that's a terrible comparison because while getting multiple men to fuck a girl is quite easy, getting multiple women to want to fuck a man is incredibly hard unless the guy is top tier alpha.
there's no addition on my end, that's only common sense. sluts carry diseases and i would take that into consideration because i'm a kv and i would be risking any future chance of having a normal sex life by doing that.
>>
>>37736646
http://killergram.com/episodes.asp?page=episodes&id=4705&model=Skyler%20Synn&site=dogging%20missions
>>
>>37737762
>scenario says you can handpick and everything
>even called this exact excuse before it even happened to try and force legitimate argument for or against instead of, again, more skewing of the scenario
>>37737755
I'm a guy. Yes i would absolutely jump at that chance to have multiple chicks wanting to fuck me all night long.
>>
>>37737888
>comes with a statistical anomaly
>calls it a comparison
what's the point, to get us to say we would fuck multiple women and then tell us we are just like sluts?
>>
>>37736440
Cast iron is actually pretty brittle OP.
>>
>>37737941
I'm saying the scenario is this:
You are offered the chance to fuck multiple women orgy style and they're handpicked for safety and looks just like women get to.

No "this would never happen"
No "they'd be diseased"
No "they aren't innies or all gingers"
Take the scenario as is yes or no. I'm honestly not sure why you guys are having an issue with this concept at this point.
>>
i'm not super sexual but i wouldn't mind being gangbanged.
>>
>>37738064
then what comes next?
just tell us the point of your question and what conclusions will you come to for yes or no.
>>
>>37736440
>proof of this

Well, where is it?
>>
>>37738112
I'm just trying to figure out why a woman doing it is bad whereas most every guy you'd ask would jump at the same scenario but with the genders reversed.

Its like being angry that a woman shot someone but not angry when a guy does it. Same kind of assumed purity that goes with "you can't hit a girl!".
>>
>>37738105
You're an idiot. If you're ok with being gangbanged then you're not a normal girl, you probably have low self-esteem or were diddled or something.
>>
>>37736440
What the fuck did you expect?
>>
File: 75_titpain_7502.jpg (127KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
75_titpain_7502.jpg
127KB, 500x609px
For the most part it's because they've been raped/molested in the past usually. The younger the molestation starts the worse the person's perversion and degeneracy.

Video related:
https://efukt.com/21575_Making_Fun_of_Cutters_LOL_TRIGGERS.html
>>
Boo hoo hoo she lives her own life and has fun?

Dude if you got the chance to bang a bunch of girls, would you?
>>
>>37736440
Youre a weak dumb prick for thinking that was worth your time, nice job making another thread all about them.
>>
>>37736440
>>
File: 1495382868406.jpg (55KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1495382868406.jpg
55KB, 500x437px
Tfw never understood the appeal of sleeping with random people, nor found the thought of sex without being in a relationship intruiging

Really glad it payed out in the end and got myself a shy qt and we took eachothers virginities
>>
You got on well with her BECAUSE she's a slut.
Nobody socializes more than sluts, nobody can capture interest as well as sluts.
They wouldn't be sluts if they couldn't get people to like them enough to fuck them, right?
>>
File: 0120120.jpg (57KB, 582x388px) Image search: [Google]
0120120.jpg
57KB, 582x388px
>>37738807
>Really glad it payed out in the end and got myself a shy qt and we took eachothers virginities
>>
>>37736504
every male and female baguette is getting fucked by ahmed on the reg, how is it not worse?
>>
>>37738452
I love it when fembots go mad and angry and jealous.

>>37738852
This. Sluts are simply more sexually appealing than "good" girls. It's in their nature. They are Jezebels. That's not an indictment of them, it's just a fact. They are simply more sexually appealing by their nature.
>>
>>37738452

This sort of comment is why fembots need to be raped.
>>
>>37738393
What do fembots feel when they look at these sorts of efukt videos?
>>
>>37737762
You can't explain it to idiots. Flipping the genders just makes sense to them. 8 guys in no way is like 8 girls, you might as well compare a bicycle to a truck.

>>37738191
It's not even remotely the same if genders were reversed. 8 girls don't behave the same way 8 guys do, the sex organs don't work the same, just reversing genders like that 'sounds equal' when it's not. There is zero balance to just reversing the gender. If you described a scary rapist/murderer and is a guy, then you just swap the gender and say it's a girl, do you think anyone would fucking believe you?
>>
>>37738290
whatever you say. you don't want 4 or so hot girls using you like a pleasure toy? same difference
>>
>>37739433
Well there has been scary rapist murderers that were female so yes.
Google bathory as a more famous example.
>>
>>37739502
Tell me about your childhood, your relationship with your dad and your feelings about your own body.

You are filth. You want to be gangbanged.
>>
>>37736440
they're only lonely just like you
you fucking retard
>>
>>37739550
> only lonely just like you

Are you being ironic?
>>
>>37739567
>thinking sexual interactions equates, replaces, or eases the vacancy of actual human interaction and connection
>>
>>37739592
And that's how I know you're a girl.
>>
>>37736440
WHAT PROOF? SHOW US
>>
>>37736440
I'm not personally a slut so I can't tell you, sorry.
>>
>>37739617
Why do you shit on other women who sexually express themselves by calling them sluts?
>>
>>37739617
nice slut shaming. maybe be a bit more open minded femanon and try enjoying yourself with a group of men
>>
File: smash.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>37736440

Because every woman is a slut you naive bastard. You see, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FEMBOT
>>
File: Tfwseeautism.png (201KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tfwseeautism.png
201KB, 576x432px
>>37736440
> Fembot
> Slut

It may be that you're not quite using one of those words correctly.
>>
>>37737212

It's the easy thing for a woman to do having sex, so she gets no respect for it. It's the easy thing for a man to be a virgin, so gets no respect for it.
>>
>>37738452

It's easy for women to be sluts. It's not easy for men. That's why one side gets shamed for it and the other praised.
>>
>>37738807

>Really glad it payed out in the end and got myself a shy qt and we took eachothers virginities

Dude, FUCK YOU. Fucking Chads all over this board now too.
>>
>>37739550

> they're only lonely
> just like you
> like you

Women think this.
>>
>>37739603
Again, i'm a guy. I have a dick. I've had sexual experiences and they do not magically fix you or your issues nor do they fill that gaping hole most of us have labeled "human interaction", not even a little.
>>
File: Angel.jpg (12KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
12KB, 290x174px
>>37739617

Femanon, don't listen to the sluts. YOU ARE A PRINCESS.
>>
>>37737050
this is one of those things that older men tell you when you're young and they laugh and you feel awkward but it's kinda funny though so you laugh a bit too and then 10 years later you suddenly realize what it really means
>>
>>37739646
>>37739662

Leave the qt alone you fucking whores.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.