[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else parentbot here? >tfw have a 14 year old daughter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: fddcb925e.jpg (94KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
fddcb925e.jpg
94KB, 800x533px
who else parentbot here?

>tfw have a 14 year old daughter
>>
>>37736067
we, i need proof of that anon, show us her birth certificate
>>
very cool new meme. how did you come up with it
>>
>16 month old son

He's a pretty cool little guy.
>>
>>37736067
>parent
>robot
No. The closest you can be is a failed normie. Like my dad. He recently threatened to himself for example.
>>
>>37736067
Is she hot?

Originalbloxx
>>
>>37736067
Is she a degenerate whore?
>>
no but I've been an unclebot since the age of 10 or 11
>>
File: 1486079415612.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1486079415612.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>37736067
>14 year old daughter
i wouldn't mention that to people on r9k. plenty of ped- i mean hebephiles around here.
>>
>>37736273

>robot
>some worthless fucking losers definition of it that just so happens to be a projection of themselves

No.
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>37736067
This place is fucking infested with fucking normies and it makes me fucking want to puke
>>
>fat white trash landwhale and yank male

epic family
>>
>>37736067
I would kill myself if i had a girlfriend that fat. Unreasonable?
>>
i might be a dad in about 7 months but regardless, im not raising the thing
>>
>>37736380

Just because your parents failed to raise a decent human being doesn't mean you should continue the cycle.

Raise your child, you irresponsible little cunt.
>>
>>37736316
what if I was 14 when my daughter was born?

that shit ain't normal even by normie standards
>>
>>37736441
he's probably the bull of someone's gf
>>
File: 1497153988420.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497153988420.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>37736443
That means you're normie enough to have had sex at 13 or 14 years old
And that makes you, without a doubt, not a robot

You don't know what true loneliness is
>>
>>37736457

He's probably a beta minus who chose to cum inside an ex-practise girl.
>>
>>37736314
>calling people worthless losers
>i'm a robot too haha just not a loser virgin like you xDDD
fuck you
>>
File: 1491771890472.png (924KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491771890472.png
924KB, 960x720px
FUCK OFF, IF YOU'VE HAD SEX BEFORE YOU ARE NOT A FU CKING ROBOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37736545

I'm not claiming to be a robot, I'm just saying your projection of what one is isn't true. Fuck you, cunt.
>>
>>37736497
Having a child as a teenager is infinitely more fucked up than never having had sex.
>>
>>37736578
yeah im not robot im a human being with basic needs and feelings, that includes sex and love.
>>37736497
it doesnt need to be true just change and live the dream
>>
>>37736624
I'm fairly certain it's every bodies definition of a robot on this site.

If you are socially successful in any way, you're not a robot, wealth and other forms of success maybe, but having enough social skills to get laid and raise a kid means you need to fuck off.
>>
>>37736659
No it's not, never having sex is way worse you fucking nigger, it shows a complete inability to pull even the lowest tier females, IE, socially retarded, anxious, timid, ugly.
>>
>>37736067
>fucking a 2/10
>>
>>37736529
>>37736457
all i did was hook up with a girl, and then i called it quits. shes been with 2 other dudes since, so its tough to say whose itll be if she is prego.
>>
>>37736345
>Unreasonable?

Nope. You're probably not desperate, stupid white trash. That is a good thing.
>>
>>37736858
Nah. Pretty sure having to raise a child when you're not ready coupled with the fact that you yourself are a child who can't even take care of himself is infinitely more stressful, depressing and frustrating than posting about >tfw no gf ;____; while having no responsibilities or any meaningful stress in your life.
>>
>>37736924
I bet you normies meet up and bet $5k on who got her preggo.
>>
>>37736814

Nope. We've been having this argument here since subhumans like you arrived. A robot is simply a social outsider, not your tedious projection of your lifes failings.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497485894345.jpg (67KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497485894345.jpg
67KB, 528x960px
>>37736067
>Knew these two from Middle school
>They recently turned 19 and already have a fucking baby
Will they make it?
>>
>>37737152
What I described is an outsider, if girl is willing to let you fuck them, you're an insider, even if just a low tier one. I don't think you understand what being socially ostracized actually is. Not being a chad, doesn't make you an outsider, it just makes you Chad's bitch.

So i'll repeat, IF PEOPLE WILLINGLY ASSOCIATE WITH YOU LET ALONE ARE WILLING TO FUCK YOU, YOUR ARE A NORMIE
>>
>>37737152
>you cant force your definition of robot on others you stupid loser haha
>people have to accept my definition instead
going by your definition, a stacy with meme depression is a fembot too
>>
May I have your permission to court her for marriage, sir?
>>
>>37737210
Nobody is willing to associate with someone who was a teenage parent. If female, she's branded a slut. If male, he's branded a scumbag.

Having a kid also kills any chances with women and severely limits your chances with men if you're a woman.
>>
>>37737399
This is true, but I'd still argue it makes you low tier, not a real outsider. Especially since it's fairly common nowadays. Being a 23yo NEET who's never held a job or cant even drive a car, whose only friends are online, on the other hand, even then someone will bitch that having online friends makes you a normie.

Being a robot is a race to the bottom social ladder, on r9k, being the biggest loser, is an accolade.
>>
>>37737152
>>37737210
>>37736067

It goes

>robot
>cyborg
>failed normie
>normie
>Chad/Stacey

If you've had sex or a girl made out with you when she wasn't completely blackout drunk, you are one of those other things that is not a robot.

Juggalos have sex with each other and have retarded kids but they are not fucking normies by any means. They're cyborgs.

The difference between a cyborg and failed normie is that a cyborg never tried to become a normie and they instead opted to be part of a retarded subculture and has a social life through that. A failed normie tries to be a normie with a haircut and regular clothes and top 40 music and they've had sex once or twice in their life but they're terrible at it.
>>
>>37737522
Your heads are so far up your asses that it's reaching scientology tier david miscaviage levels with these made up words. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>37737522
>>37737522
I've literally never heard that definition of a cyborg, everytime I've seen the term it's in reference to a robot who appears socially acceptable/successful, but isn't IE, all his relationships are for looks, he has no friends only acquaintances.
>>
When are you all going to sop replying to the normie scum? They come here to get a rise out of you. You're encouraging them and they'll just make more of these threads.
>>
>>37737167

you must be english......
>>
>>37736067
Have a 5 year old son, giving birth to him was hard but worth it :)
>>
>>37737567
>with these made up words

So this is your first day on this board huh? I'm sorry that the culture is so new and confusing to you.

>>37737674
That sounds like a failed normie.

How else would describe people like juggalos? They're not normies because normies make fun of them and don't want to associate with the, and they're not robots because they usually have a social life and have sex but robots also reject them and make fun of them.
>>
>>37737849
I'd say they're the definition of failed normie, people underestimate how popular ICP, or maybe it's just because I live in Michigan near Detroit where they came up, but there are a ton of ICP fags.

They can maintain stable relationships and hold jobs, they're definitely a fringe social group, but being part of a group at all is antithetical to what being robot is.
>>
>>37737946
>normie in charge of knowing what a robot is

Fuck off you cunt. I wish you were skinned alive in front of your miserable worthless pieces of shit that you call parents while I shit on your rotting skin and piss all over your mom
>>
>>37738022
I'm a KHV NEET you nigger. The only time I leave my house is to buy drugs.
>>
>>37737946
>but being part of a group at all is antithetical to what being robot is.

This board is a group with its own culture and language.

but yeah ICP is a very fringe thing. It's almost entirely exclusive to the states, especially the mid-west, there's some in Canada too. It's also built entirely around a single rap group and its label.

Anyways they're definitely not failed normies because they're not trying to be normies. Normies don't listen to ICP and dress up like literal clowns.

It's just an example as well; metalheads are also cyborgs, punks, goths, furries, LARPers, etc.
>>
>>37737167
mother's hair and mouth, dad's eyebrows, eyes and nose, both good height, kid will be solid chad or stacy
>>
>>37736067
You mean your "wife" has a 14 year old daughter
>>
>>37737152
>social outsider
>capable of having a family
haha wtf
>>
>>37737167
that child is going to be hideous
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.