[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trap Girl Help!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>TL;DR: Help me fuck a cute trap girl tonight!

I just met a super cute trap girl, and she's definitely into me, but I don't know what to do. We're in a hotel for a job conference, and she's from a different location than me which is hundreds of miles away. I know she's a dude because she's registered under a male name and has a slightly deeper voice, but other than that she's an 8/10 cutie. I know she's into me because we've been chatting it up during the meeting and she followed me out of the conference room towards an elevator that was way out of her way while making small talk.

As we got to the elevator, I felt like it would be awkward waiting there with her, so I walked back the other way and entered my room (which was just past the elevator) just as the elevator doors opened. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I JUST GET IN THE ELEVATOR WITH HER?! She's in a hotel room by herself and I could have said something as simple as "what are your plans tonight?" but I fucking didn't!

Now I'm sitting in a vestibule on her floor, hoping that she just happens to leave her room and see me. WHAT DO I DO NOW?! If we see each other again, I'm sure we'll both make up something in order to fuck each other, but what if she doesn't leave her room? I'm thinking I could just knock on every door to find hers, or just start calling her name down the hall. I've even thought about pulling the fire alarm so that everyone would have to leave their rooms and I'd get the chance to talk to her, but that seems like it would just cause extra complications...

What should I do?! This is the last night that we'll be in this hotel, and tomorrow afternoon we'll all be going our separate ways and I'll never see her again. Please help me suck this pretty girl's dick, you're my only hope!
>>
I'm even a god damn virgin too... So I'd be getting laid for the first time AND it'd be to a once-in-a-lifetime sexy trap. I need this...
>>
Desperation bump.

Also, holy shit this captcha has gotten fucking annoying. It asked me to select all squares with a vehicle while the picture was a close up of a bus and I had to select every single square.
>>
Well, the thread is moving on /b/ at least:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/735934521
>>
>>37735358
You're asking th wrong board
>>
>>37735358
Forget it OP, she's probably getting railed by Chad right this very second and that's why she hasn't come out of her room.
>>
>>37735358
traps aren't gay.
Go for it.
The problem is that traps go for chad though
>>
>>37735986
holy fuck go ask reddit you stupid shit we don't want you here:

saged
>>
>>37738024
unsaged lahahahah
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.