[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat women need Chad too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1497561045001.png (123KB, 786x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1497561045001.png
123KB, 786x1666px
Fat women are fighting the good fight. Chad wont commit to them. They deserve Chad too.
>>
File: Chad.png (904KB, 725x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
904KB, 725x1740px
Don't be an arrogant prick Chad!
>>
Five paragraphs in and we've established that we're talking about old, picky, fat women with a screaming biological clock and mental problems. I'm not going to read the rest, this lardass is beyond hope. Focus on things that can be salvaged, like 25 year old robots with MLP dakis.
>>
File: 1490307459418.jpg (180KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490307459418.jpg
180KB, 1600x1200px
>>37734736
>One of the biggest boards on the single most virgin-dense site on the internet is full of people who would basically fuck anyone who wouldn't kill them, even than some would do it to end their misery
>"I can't find an interested man
My only hope is that there are too few Chads to go around so they might have to resort to one of us. But each time I see a woman online I lose my only hope in the world.
>>
>>37734736

"many settle down with second choice"

laughed quite hard at it.

also, they settle down with "second choice" mostly because their vagogo has quite a high mileage
>>
>>37734810
Based Aussies shitposting again
>>
>do not have to money to attract a partner
Okay lady, slowly step away from the keyboard please.
>>
What the he'll is this woman even talking about?
>be fat broad
>men aren't attracted to me
>I eat chocolate and get fat
>I have other issues because of rejection.
No shit. I'm so tired of this female thinking; where if you say your issues and half-assed reasoning you've solved your problems.
No, the next step is to either work with your problems or fix them.
Christ, most guys on here want a "qt3.14 girl" that loves him. I've been there multiple times (reeeeeee! Normie!) and I swear to you on everything you find dear that all I want is a chick that shuts the fuck up about her problems and fixes them.
Also, men are a visually stimulated gender. If this broad wants a guy she better as he'll lose weight or lower her standards. Guys have been doing this for eons.
>>
File: 1496411348982.jpg (425KB, 538x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1496411348982.jpg
425KB, 538x2500px
i'm pretty sure fat non-white women are the female version of robots
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.