[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Hello lads. /r9k/ has been sucking dick lately so I made this thread. Come in, order drinks, share feels.

Jukebox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NfMUwgNB0&index=4&list=PLyIFQr1wryPJcbIOq3su30wnMYG8txI9P
>>
>>37733992
I'll have a beer, still didn't get my oneitis back, life sucks.
>>
>>37733992
I need to study for this exam next wednesday, but it's so hard to concentrate...
>>
>>37734105
How old are you man ? It might be the time to stop having crushes.
>>
>>37734122
Which subject ? Also close your pc and open a book right now or you'r gonna fail hard.
>>
>>37734145
24, I've only ever had one crush, been years ago. Recently found out she might have had a crush on me, as I told her I've had a crush on her. Felt like she wanted to give us a try, but she's in a relationship, and I don't want to ruin that.
>>
File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
I'm so ugly and it's destroying me. I have absolutely no jawline, my hair is a strange mix of curly and straight, making any haircut impossible to look good, I have permanent dark circles around my eyes, and no matter how much I starve myself I am still chubby. I even started throwing up just to lose weight, but I still look like shit. I'm so close to just giving up.

I just want to be loved and held close, no one has ever shown me any attention in my life and it's making me insane.

>>37734122
I barely passed all my classes this semester because I can't focus anymore. Even typing shitposts on /r9k/ has become a hassle.
>>37733992
I like this song barkeep, check out Lazerhawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
>>
>>37734200
Don't even try if she is taken. I know it sucks. Also if I was you and if she broke up with her current bf for you, I wouldn't be able to trust her.
>>
Hit me up with some jaegermeister. Summer holidays just started and im already bored
>>
>>37734316
That song is already in my playlist.

As for your hair you could straighten it if you wanted to. Please don't use the starving or the throwing up method, see a dietitian, that might help, also I can't give advice on losing weight since I've always been thin. There is nothing you can do about the jawline except surgery I'm afraid.
>>
Barkeep, I have an interview at Wal-Mart tomorrow and I'm stressed out. I need this job, I need money.
>>
>>37734434
I guess it won't be that hard to land it if it's a job at walmart. I, fortunately, never had to worry about landing a job.
>>
>>37734330
I'm trying to stay away, but she keeps messaging every once in a while, wanting to see me again.
>if she broke up with her current bf for you, I wouldn't be able to trust her
We've been close enough friends for a long enough time that I'd take the gamble. I'd know if there was someone else who could pop back into her life out of nowhere with a similar history of unresolved awkward shy sexual tension. And she's not someone who sits on the next best Chad's dick whenever the opportunity arises.
>>
File: jaegermeister-germany.jpg (37KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
jaegermeister-germany.jpg
37KB, 550x367px
>>37734401
Jaegermeister is tasty shit mate. Try drawing, keeps you occupied pretty well.
>>
>>37734499
Go for it if you have a past together and if you'r okay with stealing someone's girl.
>>
>>37734503
Thank you mate. I draw like a 5 year old. Know any good drawing tutorials for brainlets like me?
>>
>>37734593
Go to >>>/ic/, find the beginner thread. I'm actually a beginner too.
>>
File: 1249881588976.jpg (203KB, 604x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1249881588976.jpg
203KB, 604x1190px
>>37734577
We have a past of friendzoning each other because we were both too shy to admit our feelings. Advances, both romantic and intimate, were made, but we ended up shying away from the commitment. I feel like she might break up with him if I asked her to, but I could never do that, I don't even know if it could work out between us. And she's not gonna do it unless I clearly tell her I'd still want to try being with her.

It's a shitty situation, but I don't wanna end up like pic related.
>>
>>37734641
Thanks friend. I'll buy you a glass. What you want?
>>
I'll have a rum and coke, barkeep.

I need to quit looking at this board and places like it. I have so much insecurity because I feel like my lack of social skills is something I can't overcome. At the same time I realize I'm doing a lot better than some people. I'm 19 and I'm not a virgin, so that's something. But I don't have friends, I'm not confident, I don't know how to talk to new girls, etc. I feel like I'm always going to be awkward and beta, like I can't learn to be any different and I'd just be setting myself up to embarrass myself if I tried. I know I'm probably just bitching, but it sucks, you know? Like I feel inferior to people around me all the time. The one relationship I had where I lost my virginity really fucked with my head, because I was a replacement for a more alpha guy and he got her back when he wanted her. So now I can't stop thinking that that's the best I'll ever be, is somebody's second choice, but I'll never be desired like that guy was.
>>
File: 191-192.jpg (761KB, 2134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
191-192.jpg
761KB, 2134x1600px
>tfw you just finish a mango
>>
Beer and some pepto
>stomach killing itself after eating half cooked eggs
>>
File: O8yNXiI.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
O8yNXiI.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
A beer, please. My oneitis has abandoned me. Everything sucks. I'm in excruciating pain and want to die.

I'll have another beer.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x716px
>>37733992
Shirley temple, can't have alcohol.

I had a seizure at work yesterday, I don't remember much, just gently being plopped in a wheelchair by paramedics and fully waking up while being rolled into my manager's office so I wouldn't distract customers. According to my manager to the paramedics, during it I was turning blue so a customer did "chest compressions" which is a bad idea. They used the emergency dial option on my iphone which has my emergency info on it. Blood type, medications, organ donor, and phone numbers. I really recommend everyone use theirs.

What sucks the most is that I paid $700 for driving lessons and my test is tomorrow, legally in my state I'm not allowed to drive for a year. THIS ALREADY HAPPENED LAST YEAR

>TAKE DRIVING LESSONS MAY 2016
>SEIZURE
>WASTE $700 AND HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR

Just hold me, barkeep. I was so close to getting my license.
>>
Just a bourbon on the rocks please.
I'm increasingly unable to deal with reality, during the day I daydream about fantasy worlds I created and do lots of drugs and at night I sleep as much as possible so I can dream. That is if I haven't drank myself to sleep that particular night.
Other than that I hold down a job and go to school but I can feel it all slipping. I don't even care anymore I want to go to a better world.
>>
I can't drink alcohol so I'll take a water.

I was just diagnosed with Crohn's disease and I don't know what to do with myself. I poop about 10-15 times a day, nothing solid. My asshole is so inflamed that it might need to get removed and I'll need a bag until the day I die.

I'm starting steroids and immunosuppressants to help me feel better. My bowels don't hurt but I can barely poop anymore.
>>
Bourbon and soda please
I am the toy you loved as a kid that got broken, and when you put it back together it did not fit together or work quite right so you put me in the back of your closet. You never got rid of it, but seeing its broken-ness you never played with it again. I am a broken man and one day soon, with a little luck, I will completely fall apart.
I hurt all the time, and every time I try to open up to someone, to "be myself", I either get laughed off or discounted as a person.
I used to joke about becoming a junkie with my friends, and I still do, but now I am realizing the joke is a little more serious and my smile more and more forced.
>>
>>37733992
Rum and cola here.

It's been a rather uneventful while for me, though I have reconnected with a few old acquaintances and made some new friends lately.. I should feel good considering how well I'm doing, but seeing everyone else so down is kind of ruining the chipper mood I had, but I suppose life just hasn't gotten around to me yet has it?
>>
>>37735830
>$700 for driving lessons
What the fuck were you doing?
>>
>>37735906
I'm suffering from a pretty severe case of ulcerative colitis. I feel you.
Watery, explosive, uncontrollable diarrhea all day and night, almost incontinent, permanently bloated, I look like I'm pregnant, constant pain. Been taking cortisone daily for almost 3 years now and it's wrecking my body, none of the other therapies helped. During bad weeks I lost 15lbs, untreated.

I wish I could tell you the doctors aren't lying and that it gets better, but if you're unlucky like me, it won't. I don't worry about the shitbag, guaranteed cancer is gonna cut my life short enough for it not to matter.
>>
>>37736079
I'm sorry man, doesn't a colon removal kill off the disease? I know someone who got it and they felt like a new person.
>>
>>37736239
>doesn't a colon removal kill off the disease?
Usually, only the rectum is affected by UC, but for me it's actually what they call a pancolitis, meaning my entire colon is inflammed. Even if they remove my entire colon and form pouch out of my small intestine to act as a rectum, that will end up getting affected as well. So they don't really like removing colons unless the inflammation spreads to other vital organs.
>>
>>37736395
Jesus. I'm sorry man. I can't imagine what you're going through. I pray every night that I don't wind up like that. But sadly, might happen.

Do you get disability at least?
>>
>>37736520
>Do you get disability at least?
I didn't get anything. Nobody is taking it seriously because I look healthy from the outside and literally fucking EVERYONE knows someone who knows someone with Crohn's or UC who's completely fine and in remission for 90% of the time. I'm currently trying to get some benefits because I can't make it to uni reliably and might not manage to get my degree. I have no idea how I'm gonna make a living after my parents kick me out. My own father says it's just in my head and he has the runs sometimes too when he's stressed out, and he's starting to get extremely impatient with me. He's mad that I'm sitting at home all day instead of finding a job or at least going to the beach or on a hike or something. It's quite frustrating.

I've tried several doctors, they were all cunts to me when I told them therapy's not working, as if it was my fault.
>>
>>37733992
Im about to hit Apprentice School again for 6 weeks.

I also just ordered a daki for jokes

Ill take one Heineken pls. And a pack of Marlboro blacks if you got em
>>
>>37736666
I feel you on that one. My parents are so angry with me because of CD. They get mad at me, call me lazy and just said "well I just don't care anymore." My grandpa had CD and he was in remission like 99% of the time and was a soldier. Me? Haven't been in remission for the past 2 years.
>>
>>37736666
I don't understand why IBD doesn't get disability if you're not responding to medication. You can't leave your house. How the fuck can we get a job?
>>
>>37736800
My mom is actually more depressed over it than me, she's more annoying with motivational shit and super new promising therapies her friend told her about. Her constantly forcing herself to be positive about it doesn't help.

>>37736831
The vast majority of patients have like a flare or two a year, if not less, and take cortisone for a while and it's gone within a week.
When I'm trying to clarify that it's not like that for me I get told "oh don't be such a baby about it, it's not a real disease, my uncle Clarence's first wife's babysitter had UC as well, and she never had a problem." I want to punch people in the face so very much.
>>
>>37736986
My mom is depressed too. I feel bad for her because I feel like I did this to her. I try to not show that I'm sick but I end up breaking down and opening up the floodgates.

And it's true. People get some flares a year but they get a steroid pack and it's gone. I dated a girl with moderate UC before I got sick but she ended up getting remicade and was fine after. She's married to a Korean guy and it makes me sad.

It's a real disease but it's invisible unless you're malnourished.
>>
>>37737114
>It's a real disease but it's invisible unless you're malnourished.
What's also extremely horrible is people teasing me for my big gut. I have a BMI of 23 and people are unable to differentiate between fat and bloated. If I wanted to lose weight, I'd skip taking my meds and stop eating as much as I can and I'll be underweight again in no time. I'm happy I managed to get some reserves back and these cunts are telling me I should lose some weight.
>>
>>37737279
Fuck them dude. I lost 20 pounds from my flare and people I know are like oh my God you look great! I have to tell them I'd rather be fat than be like this. I'm frail as fuck.
>>
File: XzXAVf6.jpg (288KB, 2317x1964px) Image search: [Google]
XzXAVf6.jpg
288KB, 2317x1964px
>>37733992
Hello boys. Anyone want to buy a girl a drink? Don't tell me you're going to make me drink alone.
>>
>>37733992
A whiskey, on the rocks to help me forget these hot, dusty and dark days.

Around exactly a year ago, I was finishing highschool, was accepted in a good uni in my country, and was happy to leave because I hated everyone.

Except this one girl who was a grade under me.

Towards the end of highschool, I was getting depressed, my grades were falling, but I could feel she and I were getting close.

We would smoke weed together and talk about music, books and a little vidya. She was this qt shy girl. I was so into her that I decided to purposefully get held back to spend another year in highschool with her.

Over the next year, we started off as friends, but I could see her slowly becoming a stacy in front of my eyes. She started getting her heart broken by chads and being part of gossip that happened at parties I was never invited to.
But I waited.
Some part of me hoped she would one day need a shoulder to cry on, and would one day see the absurdity of the obscene masquerade she was taking part in, and just come back to me.

That day never came

I just graduated yesterday, for real this time, and now I'll never see her again.
>>
>>37733992
What's up, buddy! I was wondering when you would be back. I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!!! All I need is a fucking....tall frosty beer! Wahahahaha ANON HOLY SHIT!!!! SMOKE weed and jack off!!!!
>>
>>37737331
I went from 170 to 137 during my first flare. I started out pretty buff, but lost mass so rapidly I lost more muscle than fat. I looked like a skinnyfat freak and all of my clothes were far too wide. No happy days really. I got back to 160, but it's more fat than muscle this time, as I'm largely unable to work out properly.
>>
>>37734434
At Walmart your employment depends on your 1. Your availability, 2. Your reliable transportation, 3. Your ability to pass a drug test, which I could NEVER SCOOBY DOOBIE DOOOOO!!! HAHAHA!!!! Smoke pot.

Seriously, if you can work when they need you, you've got the job. If I lived close enough to walk to a Walmart, I might even work there, get some cushy night job stocking and organizing the shelves.
>>37734499
Have you tried smoking pot and jacking off thinking about her?
>>37736395
Aw fuck, not even weed will help that. I assume you've tried an elimination diet?
>>37736769
What's a daki? Can you smoke it?
>>37737340
WAHAHHAA!!! Oh, (You)!
>>
>>37737452
Understandable. I know it doesn't help, but I will pray for you anon. This disease needs to fuck off and leave us alone. Hopefully one day something will happen and there will be cure or at least find the root cause of this. We'll probably both be dead but I hope future anons don't have to live with it.
>>
I'll take one of whatever will fuck me up quickest
>>
File: IMG_1361.jpg (71KB, 391x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.jpg
71KB, 391x385px
>>37733992
Jack Daniels please.

I don't know how to make friends. I work 8-5 six days a week and most of the time I'm on call. So in reality, I work 8-12. The pay is nice but I feel so fucking empty inside. What can I do?

Last minute edit: just got called out. Yay.
>>
>>37737603
>Aw fuck, not even weed will help that. I assume you've tried an elimination diet?
Doesn't stop me from smoking weed anyway. :^)
I tried a couple of diets at first, but even after eliminating every food I had known existed, I still didn't feel better. The only thing I figured out is bad for me is alcohol, especially beer. Meanwhile I'm back to just eating whatever the fuck I want, except for overly fat and sugary things, I try to live healthy in general now. And I had around 30 beers in the past 7 days, because fuck everything at this point, I can't cope with this sober.

>>37737673
I stopped believing in God, if he was what we understand as God, shit like this wouldn't exist. But as I said in another thread, I'm not killing myself for the sole reason of wanting to go to heaven and punch him in the face, if he exists.

They're actually working on a treatment that disables the protein that controls the immune overreaction in the colon. If it works they can cure it without massive side-effects. We'll see, I've tried my fair share of new meds now, none worked as intended, for me at least.
>>
File: picdump468_117.jpg (106KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
picdump468_117.jpg
106KB, 600x718px
>>37737814
Oh my goddddddd anon holy moly... That's some hard shit!! Or in your case, some extremely soft shit!!!!! You have options though. Cachaca / pinga / rum is sugar cane, surely that's better on your stomach than beer. Korean makgeolli is brewed from rice using an enzymatic process. Kava root can be made into a tea with sedative effects.

Also get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND OH DADDY
>>
>>37737814
I understand. I'm not trying to impose my views on anybody but I feel like I'm here to be punished.

What drug is that? Can I get a link? That's huge if true
>>
>>37737814
Forgot to add I took a cortisone for allergies and I felt a lot better, bowel wise. But, got horrible back pain and got a rash on my face. Also got constipated and didn't shit for a week. It hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>37738107
It was just one sentence in a local newspaper, didn't even mention a name. I didn't bother looking into it further though, if it becomes a thing within my lifetime I'll be the first one to try it anyway. I have an appointment next week, so I'll just as my doctor if he knows something.
>>
>desperately need my wisdom teeth pulled, braces, and corrective jaw surgery
>can afford approximately zero items
I don't think I'm going to be around much longer at this rate.
>>
Whats up, I'll have a whiskey on the rocks.
been feeling a bit down lately
>>
>>37738192
When I took cortisone for the first time I got extremely painful inflammations in both feet that rendered me unable to walk. They're giving me something with less side-effects that doesn't work as well now.
>>
>>37738253
You could whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks.

Are you physically fit? Gay cam maybe?
>>37738258
What's up?
>>37738313
>>>37738192
>When I took cortisone for the first time I got extremely painful inflammations in both feet that rendered me unable to walk. They're giving me something with less side-effects that doesn't work as well now.
>extremely painful
For you
>>
>>37737603
its one of those bodypillow things
>>
>>37738345
Ahahhahababhabaa... Are you going to fuck it?
>>
>>37738334
not much anon, studying for a final of data structures I have tomorrow. I'm really nervous. what about you?
>>
>>37738243
Good luck anon. I frequent these threads so if you know the name, post it here. I'll see it. Hopefully your doctor knows something.

>>37738313
Are they giving you 5-ASA's?
>>
File: artwork.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
artwork.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
westons cider please
I feel like i am at a crossroads between trying to make an effort in life and descending into hopelessness.
the feeling of a cloudy numb dream, endless days as a passenger.
I want to go back and fix it all, I want to have had siblings and fix my social life so my memories of secondary school didnt cumulate to standing in a corridor horribly anxious looking like a disgusting skeleton in a blurry world of normal happy people.
>>
>>37733992
Can I get a rum and coke please.
I've recently come to the conclusion that normal social interaction has very little value for me. Every time I try to talk to people I end up frustrated, annoyed or embarrassed. What's even the point of talking to people if I'm happier not doing so.
>>
>>37738370
Watching YouTube videos. This one is about how women dressed in the 1800. If I had to go through all that shit, perhaps I'd suffer Gloria Steinem and her bullshit if it meant I got to wear a pair of jeans. The video is 8 minutes long.

Computer shit is tricky senpai. Good luck with it. Remember tho that fear is the mind killer. Be confident in what you know instead of worrying about what you don't.
>>37738401
Do you find yourself thinking about the past quite a lot?
>>
I'll take a coke and jack daniels.

Summer is here but it doesn't make a difference really, feel terrible all the time. I've got some bad stuff going on, mentally, I just feel like I'm not good enough. Funny thing is one of my favourite songs has a line that explains my situation perfectly.
>"I can't work, I can't achieve, send me back."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFU_1h7io0Y
>>
>>37738437
What are you good at? What are you successful at?
>>
>>37738394
>Are they giving you 5-ASA's?
I kept throwing it up, even if it stayed in, my stomach felt horrible for hours after taking it. And it didn't help.

I'm taking the maximum dosage of budesonid. Several thousand bucks worth a year.

Feel free teave an email or something if you want to talk outside of these threads
>>
File: 1497146043903s.jpg (7KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497146043903s.jpg
7KB, 232x250px
>>37738433
that's actually good advice, thanks.
>mfw this is not an original comment
>>
>>37738433
>Do you find yourself thinking about the past quite a lot?
Yes, and I know what I could do to help myself (getting a job ect) but self confidence and motivation is too low to attempt that stuff. I know it'll be much harder if I do nothing but i'm so trapped in patterns and anxiety/depression to have taken any real steps so far
>>
Just started an outpatient program that takes all day, early in the morning until mid afternoon. I guess it's good. I hope it helps me get better. I can't drink while I'm in the program, so I guess I'll just have a water.
>>
>>37738475
Good at?
I don't think I'm good at anything.
People tell me that I have good qualities, but I never see what they mean by it. I believe they are just trying to make me feel better.
I get told I have "talents", but when I ask them what these "talents" are I get nothing back, just that I have them and they act surprised I don't recognise them.
>>
ill take a beer please!

made some new friends on discord feels good! finally human contact! :)
>>
Whiskey coke pleae bartender.

I'm having an existential crisis. I rationally know that normalfags life is garbage. Facades, fake friends, fake emotions, competing on Instagram to have the closest life, yet I still can't get rid of the loneliness.

I know I should just focus on developing myself and career, but damn it gets lonely

It's like a demon in my head. How do you even begin solving this problem?
>>
File: 1475200176700.png (12KB, 850x788px) Image search: [Google]
1475200176700.png
12KB, 850x788px
>20
>Never had gf
>Virgin
>Have crush on qt3.14
>Become good friends
>She starts showing interest in me
>either comes on to me or asks me out
>Immediately lose all interest in her
>Reject her
>Never talk to her again

This has happened to me like 10 times. I'm not very attractive, and I'm constantly lonely & depressed. What the ever-living fuck is my problem?

Also I'll have a black and tan.
>>
>>37738567
most normies are as you say. But you can definitely find some good ones who share your interests, sense of humour or personality. I was
>that kid
in school and still am like that, but I always found other robots and genuinely nice people to be my friends and do fun, non normalfag things with

You don't need to worry, its not a two way choice. You'll find good people
>>
>>37738502
i too am completly trapped in my anxiety, i don't enjoy what i do anymore but also have no idea what else to do
>>
>>37738502
Oh my goddddddd anon holy cow...have you tried smoking pot???

That's actually a big deal, what you're talking about, recognizing patterns. I get that, I get anxiety, and I find that what helps is to completely break up my routine. Even rearranging the furniture in your bedroom can help. Here's how:

When you wake up in the morning you feel a sense of dread as your mind takes in the fact that you're about to repeat the same groundhog day bullshit you did the previous day. What you want is to start your day feeling something else - literally anything else, even fear or pain. It breaks your connection between waking up and feeling dread. When you drastically change where you sleep, you wake up and feel disoriented. That moment of disorientation disrupts the link between waking up and feeling dread. It helps make the dread easier to evaluate. Sit in a different chair at the table to eat breakfast. Donate all your clothes to Goodwill and buy new ones. Eat different food. These changes throw your mind into chaos and disrupt the psychological links between what you do and how you feel.

>>37738545
Literally what was the last thing you did that you were successful at?
>>
TFW post a loving message trying to help people be less sad but it doesn't get a single reply. Why do robots try so hard to be sad?
>>
>>37738650
thanks thats actually interesting advice
>>
>>37738490
Email is donbababucci at Gmail if you want to send some emails to me. Just tell me you're an IBDbro and I'll respond.
>>
File: 1497378284116.png (219KB, 614x793px) Image search: [Google]
1497378284116.png
219KB, 614x793px
>>37734316
Just start somewhere, look up diet and fitness tips, and find one that works for you

also check out jordan b. peterson on youtube, his joel rogan podcast and lectures really give you perspective on why people continuously fail to fix problems in their lives.

seriously, atleast listen to the joel rogan podcast even just as background music
>>
>>37738650
I guess it would be creative writing.
I remember, when I was young (about 8) I received praise from a teacher about a piece of work I had written in English.
Recently I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons with friends from College.
(I'm not a neckbeard virgin, neither are my friends for that matter. We're a relatively skinny bunch.)
I make stories for characters and such and my friends say that they like my characters. I've always been pretty good at English, usually getting higher end grades.

I guess I could try writing.
But from the posts I've made you can clearly tell I'm all over the place, I'm not sure if that's because of my current situation or if this is how I write everything.
>>
>>37738657
We can't help it. When I think of something that makes me happy even in the slightest I shut down completely and feel like shit.
>>
>have to go to dentist to have tooth removed soon
>fucking terrified of anesthetic(sp?) since its made me pass out twice before, i hate passing out
>>
File: cumfetti.gif (907KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
cumfetti.gif
907KB, 255x191px
>>37738657
Have you thought about taking over for the bartender here, who seems to be taking an extra long shit?
>>37738670
Thanks, it comes from smoking cessation programs in the 90s. You find what triggers the compulsive behavior, and break the link between the trigger and the cigarette. If getting in the car is your trigger to smoke, you put a piece of decorative tape on your seatbelt. Just that little moment where you say "oh what's that?" is enough to bring you "into the now" and then reaching for the cigarette becomes less automatic.
>>37738791
Reading will make your writing better too. When you focus on and repeat success behaviors, you get used to success. It makes failure easy to tolerate.
>>37738598
It's easier to be alone and lonely than open up to someone. Actually opening up to someone takes a tremendous amount of bravery and opens you up to a lot of risk.
>>37738827
Accept the eventuality that you will pass out.
>>
>>37738851

Im scared that if i pass out ill throw up, thats what really bothers me

t.emetophobe
>>
I'll take the strongest drink you got barkeep. Its 3am round these parts, and I've got a final tomorrow. Thing is I'm 20 and still stuck in shitty highschool, can't be motivated or concentrated enough to pass these fucking things. KHV, fat as shit, can't even draw or some shit. I guess I can write well enough, but it's not spectacular. Plus nobody reads books anymore, so why even try. I could get blown up by a towelhead next week and none of this will matter. I sure as hell don't want to be stuck at Lidl untill I'm fourty, so what do?
>>
>>37738851
Thanks anon.
The world needs more people like you, that GIF was also amusing.
I'll go to bed now, it's pretty late where I am.
See ya.
>>
>>37738851
Jesus Christ that makes me sound like Shinji Ikari, you're right but I feel worse now.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>37738875
Yes, this is a possibility. It is unavoidable. Resign yourself to it.
>>37738942
Assuming you're the self-defeating lonely guy, accept heartbreak as an eventual consequence, but as long as you hold yourself to high standards and accept that you and others are fallible, it's easier to sort of make it past these points in your life and learn from them, as opposed to allowing them to crash your reality.
>>
>>37738942
Also smoke pot and jack off thinking about her desu baka senpai!
>>
Share feels at kik.me/g/aBJJXVDZSJb1otr2SrTRu1AWOoA
>>
>>37739064
Yes I'm self defeating lonely guy, good advice, thanks.
>>37739081
Already do that tbqh
>>
>>37737357
>I was so into her that I decided to purposefully get held back to spend another year in highschool with her.

Fucking moron

Never reproduce
>>
I had a fall on Monday after drinking too much giving myself concussion. Does anyone know if I'm fine to drink tomorrow? I'd also kill for an old fashioned.
>>
>one more exam
>one last thesis defence
>done with schoolwork forever

Every cell in my body wants to procrastinate. So damn close to ending this atrocious chapter of my life. I hate academics.
>>
I feel miserable all the time and despair of life. I hate going to bed, I hate waking up and people are to the point where they don't even want to be around me anymore because even if I don't say anything, my inner misery supposedly drags them down. My mom, who used to be really supportive has decided to take the "tough love" approach and call me a loser every day. She attributes every problem in my life to me being a loser, and has also called me "creepy" (for not being over the first real relationship and sexual partner I've ever had in just 2 months), pathetic, and told me she's afraid I'll never make anything of myself. I tried to let it roll off my back but it feels pretty bad hearing stuff like that come from your own parents. I'm a full time university student about halfway through my bachelor's in IT and I'm so depressed it takes all my willpower just to complete assignments. My grades are suffering and I just feel I'm sinking into the abyss. It fucking sucks man and I don't even know what would make me content, let alone happy.
>>
I think I'm on another bipolar downswing

It suck because I've been so stable since I graduated from school a little while ago and got away from all that stress

I just can't escape this feeling of loneliness and feeling like shit

I can feel the energy, self esteem and motivation just draining out from under me

This is ass
>>
>>37739405
No. You shouldn't drink with a concussion.

t. paramedic
>>
>>37739404
What are you doing here with your negativity? I should have you run off. Order a drink or get out.
>>37739405
Bartender is smoking pot in the shitter. Please don't fuck with your brain too much. If you're still feeling poorly, the alcohol thinning your blood will cause you to be a bit hypotensive, so after you stand up, take a minute to make sure you're okay to walk around or you'll fall again and that's embarrassing.
>>37739482
Good luck senpai. Imagine you've already failed and have gone back in time to convince yourself not to do it again. What are you wearing? What's your job? How far I. The future?
>>
>>37739514
Am I still concussed 4 days later? I had three pints with dinner today and was fine however my weekend tastes are a little excessive to risk it if there are excessive risks.
>>
>>37739500
Stop having such an open relationship with your mother. If she asks probing questions, just give basic answers.

Is it possible you hate your degree course? Remember that you'll never be more than mediocre doing a job you hate, and if that's the case, chance of realizing those dreams of a high paying STEM job just evaporate.
>>37739511
Smoke weed every day you ninny!! You fucking ninny muggins!!! I'm high as balls!!
>>
>>37735906
Look into Humira immediately. I forget I even have Chrohn's most of the time.
>>
File: 3073_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (200KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
3073_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
200KB, 1024x640px
Femanons, thoughts on this info?
>>
>>37739675
Moving to the Congo obviously.
>>
>>37739584
Well, I'd say it's likely you have Post Concussive Syndrome. But if you aren't showing any symptoms, and were fine with drinking today, you'll probably be okay. Just keep in mind that you won't heal as quickly and another concussion is much more likely to occur while intoxicated. I'd say you shouldn't drink, but I don't know the severity of the concussion or your symptoms, so if you're going to anyway, keep it moderate, and try to avoid any risky activities.
>>
>>37739736
I will have myself kept under best behaviour by a friend behind the bar, she's good like that. Really I just want to hang out with the guys so I'll keep it chill.
>>
>>37739611
It's probably my next bet if my medication fails to work.
>>
>>37739694
Isn't there a civil war there?

anyway nice to know my dick is bigger than self reported fake ass BBC stats
>>
>>37739769
>>37739745
Are you gonna have someone with you on the way back from the bar? If so, you'll be fine, but try not to drink until next weekend. Your brain needs time to recover. No coke, honestly it wouldn't be as bad as alcohol on its own, but mixing the two would be a bad call.
>>
>>37734316
try cocaine anon or vyvanse (a cheaper option)

super effective swear to god, literally watched my friend go from a super fat fuck to an average sized male within a year of getting a vyvanse script for his ADHD

you can prolly find vy pretty easily if you're going to college too
>>
>>37739836
I'm sure bitches love BBC soldier rape.
>>37739847
I'll probably Uber there and back and stick off the coke. The girl from the bar would probably walk me back as she lives nearby but I'd have to stay out until 4 and I'm too old for that.
>>
>>37740180
Uber's a good idea. Best of luck :)
>>
>>37740229
Cheers lad, appreciate the advice.
>>
>>37733992
He usual, extra dry martini.

Haven't stopped by this thread for a bit, glad to see it here. My life is going pretty well! Got a girlfriend, possible internship for software development, and have been sober. Still might see a therapist, everyday I'm visited by moments of depression, but who knows, I'll take it as it comes.
>>
>>37740264
You can get the fuck out now, normalfag.
>>
Vodka. Dry. leave the bottle.
God I wish i could make friends like a normal person.
I wish I weren't such a masochist with my imagination
I wish someone cared.
I had this best mate, 15 years of friendship. The last time I saw her was in January in a trip to some touristic shit, we had been sharing a bed for a couple of days but then I just remember her utterly disgusted face. I just cried to sleep that night, she slept on the sofa. She never talked to me again.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 625x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 625x720px
>>37736061
$700 for 6 private driving lessons and for them to schedule my road test. They got it scheduled for a week after my last lesson compared to months later if I did it through the DMV.

It was worth the money, just a fucking shame next year I have to do it all over again A THIRD TIME. THAT'S $2,100.
>>
bumpariono keep this thread aliviono
>>
>try nofap
>literally nothing I do comes close to what fapping feels like so I always relapse after a couple of days

It's like I'm trapped and I'm not strong enough to stop it. I really want to know what it feels like to a go a week or two without fapping.
>>
>>37738428
>Tfw still thirsty
>>
File: 1485569122261.jpg (1023KB, 945x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1485569122261.jpg
1023KB, 945x1417px
Just getting started tonight, I've got some 10 Barrel Brewing in front of me with some Jerry and Kraken on the side.

I suppose if there's any in the back, a kind bartender might pour me a tall glass of Revolver Blood&Honey to remind me of my parents' hometown that I actually despise, and only visit once a year or two for family reasons. Dallas a shit..

I'm currently in an LDR with an innawoods girl from the Pacific Northwest, we only see each other a few times a year but it's not really as much of a huge deal as normo dating. When she lives off the grid, hermit, etc., I don't really feel jealousy like I do/would in an LDR where she goes out with her friends on the town multiple times a week.
>>
File: jl.png (54KB, 497x479px) Image search: [Google]
jl.png
54KB, 497x479px
tfw thread-killer, originally so
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.